Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

my bernie soft spot has hardened with each text I get from another succer's campaign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Nonsense posted:

The libs are trying to get Christian Louboutin to sue Trump for red bottom sneakers
stupid sexy SIL with the Trump sneakers getting flirty at Christmas...

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

are there any possible red lines that would prevent a democrat like sanders from supporting joe biden?

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

comedyblissoption posted:

are there any possible red lines that would prevent a democrat like sanders from supporting joe biden?

Biden could praise Stalin, Bernie would not like that

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Willa Rogers posted:

for a while now adam schiff has been backhandedly promoting steve garvey for the jungle primary, who schiff understandably want to run against in the g.e., but he's getting really lovely about porter, who he considers his main opponent, and promoting barbara lee as well:Schiff’s new TV spot uses footage from the four candidates’ first debate last month.

his youtube doesn't even have the ad up. here's a similar one where porter is ignored

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21wSkHkZyUg

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

fits my needs posted:

Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s (D-Mass.) “dream blunt rotation” consists only of Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, according to a recent interview.

“Pod Save America” host Jon Favreau asked the Massachusetts Democrat to choose four people out of a list he provided to join her in a “dream blunt rotation,” which he defined as “a group of people you’d hypothetically like to smoke weed with because they’d be a really fun time.”

“All I’m really telling you, this has nothing to do with weed,” Warren jokingly responded. “It’s who you think is fun … these are people you’d go get pedicures with, this what you’re telling me.”

Favreau then went on to list President Biden, Vice President Harris, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen, and Sen. Ed Markey (D-Mass.) as possible members of a hypothetical marijuana smoking session before getting to Johnson — the actor and former professional wrestler.

At the mention of Johnson, Warren said, “Oh, ‘The Rock!’ Oh, I’m stopping there.” She said she would just choose him “four times.”

When Favreau noted he also had Speaker Emerita Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), rapper Snoop Dogg, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) and pop star Taylor Swift on the list, Warren stuck with Johnson.

“I’m still with The Rock,” she said.

goddamn these people are so milquetoast

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

Probably Magic posted:

Greatly confused by what liberals think Putin's war goals are.

They think he's waging a war of extermination through all of Europe because it's what they would do

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

glem

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette
How is 2024 shaking out?

Democrats just won a major House race by 2x what the polls showed and it wasn't even close.

The Biden-Burisma FBI informant was charged with making up the corruption story.

Trump was just handed a half a billion dollar set of judgements against him that he's scrambling to figure out how to pay for.

Trump is now the first "billionaire" GoFundMe bitch.

Trump is guilty of sexual abuse and fraud in the eyes of voters.

Classified documents trial just got a date for May, hush money trial starting in just weeks.

RNC is broke and the DNC raised in a quarter what the RNC raised for the entire year.

Stock market record highs, employment records, lowest inflation in the West, people feeling better about the economy.

Last year, Protasiewicz won by double digits in WI in what was supposed to be a close race, not to mention the +11 Democratic swing in special elections nationwide.

How is 2024 shaking out?

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Notably missing in all that bullshit is anything Genocide Joe did to make anyone's life better or to stop the genocide he's been supporting for almost five months.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

unlike bernie sanders, ronald reagan personally called the israeli prime minister, accused him of perpetrating a holocaust, and ended the war

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

who needs an affirmative reason to vote for joe when cheetolini is right there?

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

super sweet best pal posted:

Biden in 2020 was a fluke because they had no one better to oppose Sanders and look how badly that's coming back to bite them four years later.

Everyone who pushed for Biden because he was "the most electable" and how that was so much more important than actually offering people anything of substance deserve everything they're getting, lol.

It will make me laugh forever that they've been forcing a big smile on their faces as they eat an endless stream of poo poo sandwiches, and then get angry at us when we refuse to play along and tell them it's Nutella.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Ronald loving Reagan, of all people, was harsher on Israel. Ronnie! Thought that he was living out one of his stupid loving B- movies.

gently caress Biden.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald has issued a correction as of 01:52 on Feb 20, 2024

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

the_steve posted:

Everyone who pushed for Biden because he was "the most electable" and how that was so much more important than actually offering people anything of substance deserve everything they're getting, lol.

It will make me laugh forever that they've been forcing a big smile on their faces as they eat an endless stream of poo poo sandwiches, and then get angry at us when we refuse to play along and tell them it's Nutella.

How is 2024 shaking out?

Democrats just won a major House race by 2x what the polls showed and it wasn't even close.

The Biden-Burisma FBI informant was charged with making up the corruption story.

Trump was just handed a half a billion dollar set of judgements against him that he's scrambling to figure out how to pay for.

Classified documents trial just got a date for May, hush money trial starting in just weeks.

RNC is broke and the DNC raised in a quarter what the RNC raised for the entire year.

Stock market record highs, employment records, lowest inflation in the West, people feeling better about the economy.

Last year, Protasiewicz won by double digits in WI in what was supposed to be a close race, not to mention the +11 Democratic swing in special elections nationwide.

How is 2024 shaking out?

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Automata 10 Pack posted:

How is 2024 shaking out?

How is 2024 shaking out?

BadOptics posted:

How is 2024 shaking out?

How is 2024 shaking out?

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

Grover Iraq Predictions 2.0 is just too good to not post twice.

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

Automata 10 Pack posted:

overly enthusiastic lib slur spotted, this one’s a twofer, class and gender

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

MadSparkle posted:

Can't even throw Spock, Doc Ock and Hulk Hogan in there. smh

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Warren would only take 1/1024th of a hit off of a blunt.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

MadSparkle posted:

I just don't understand why you would ask anybody in the party a question like this. Like, what were you expecting their response to be? Something not terrible??

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Automata 10 Pack posted:

How is 2024 shaking out?

How is 2024 shaking out?
cosmic succ

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

lol, the biden admin approved secret-service protection for nikki haley but not for the guy who's had armed dudes showing up at his appearances & whose dad was assassinated.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

PhilippAchtel posted:

Shut the gently caress up, mcmagic

Committed to the rear end in a top hat bit forever.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Bernie also will not say that Israel is an aparthied state. TBH even when I was full on supporting Bernie in 16 and 20 I knew he sucked on the I/P issue. He always has been a liberal zionist.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
more like Itamar Bern-Gvir

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
the Rock is republican

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Liz was 47 when Rocky Maivia debuted

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

bet she didn't even go see Black Adam

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

RealityWarCriminal posted:

the Rock is republican

So was Liz Warren in the 80s

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

quote:

Warren was registered as a Republican from 1991 to 1996 and voted Republican for many years. "I was a Republican because I thought that those were the people who best supported markets", she has said.

she's right, dems are better for markets

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

gradenko_2000 posted:

poo poo, beat me to it

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

gradenko_2000 posted:

So was Liz Warren in the 80s until 1996

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

beaten but idc lmao eat poo poo liz you fukken turncoat

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Excelzior posted:

beaten but idc lmao eat poo poo liz you fukken turncoat

its very funny that liz warren is exactly what democrats say they want (a republican who they've convinced to turn to their side through logic facts and reason) and then actually confronted with it they told her "no gently caress off you are a weird nerd noone likes"

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Warren would only take 1/1024th of a hit off of a blunt.

lol

a dab of nail polish on the pinkie maybe for that fun pedicure

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

pwned imo. funny as hell expect more when Hunter Biden is prezzy

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Willa Rogers posted:

my bernie soft spot has hardened with each text I get from another succer's campaign.

now I regret never giving money to Bernie

I could goatse libs

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

mcmagic posted:

He’s always has been a liberal zionist.

See, that ideology has never made sense to me.

First, the premise is that Dual Loyalty is not only true, but good.

But then, if Israel is the only place in the world for the Jewish people, and you’re Jewish, shouldn’t you live there?

It’s never made sense to me because supposing a place is your homeland and the only place in the world you belong and feel safe… and therefore it’s “unique character must be preserved” (apartheid)… it doesn’t make sense for you to then not live there, right?

To be a United States senator but claim Israel is the only place in the world Jewish people have a say in the state or whatever… doesn’t add up.

DJJIB-DJDCT has issued a correction as of 02:45 on Feb 20, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Clip-On Fedora posted:

I just don't understand why you would ask anybody in the party a question like this. Like, what were you expecting their response to be? Something not terrible??

For the audience of Pod Save America, Warren's answer was a "good" one. They absolutely reacted with something like "ha! She's so wacky while also being a super smart policy expert fighting for progressive change."