Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

After all her talk she’s going to endorse a man facing 91 criminal charges

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

She's dropping out and endorsing calling it now let's go baby!!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

imagine if it's another lawsuit against donald trump lol

ragnarokette
Oct 7, 2021

Hello I am Nikki Haley and I'm here to announce I'm such a sack of poo poo that I am effectively a poo poo Midas and everything I touch turns to poo?

Seriously though imagine what a loving failure you have to be to lose to someone who just got found liable for sexual abuse and fraud with felonies incoming.

longtimelurker
Mar 12, 2006

Powered by alcohol

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

Trumps court poo poo reminds me of the part in New Jack City when Nino Brown gets on the stand ranting and the judge shuts him down

RFC
Nov 3, 2002
Is Trump just gish galloping crime after crime to delay ever actually being charged with anything?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

shes gonna bend the knee LIKE A DOG

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
lol at Haley dropping.

also Biden's also gonna get a spike down, because fair weathers are such spoiled entitled shits and so called never Don regressives will have a coming home moment.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

she's going to drop but not endorse

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Funniest: Drop and endorse Biden
Unlikely: Drop and endorse no one
Most likely: Drop and endorse Trump and thank him for calling her Birdbrain

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Lmao

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Strong Sauce posted:

she said she would pardon him less than 48 hours ago. she is desperate to get back to any role in washington

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

Chief McHeath posted:

when joe biden wins again does that mean he can declare martian law

No it is the marshall law.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Toxic Mental posted:

option omega: legally change name to birdbrain

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Toxic Mental posted:

Nuclear: drops out to become RFK jr’s running mate.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
She dropping? Lame.

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

she should just have a speech saying shes remaining incase of the HIGHLY LIKELY event trump dies making GBS threads his last on the toilet, and not expend any more effort into campaigning beyond creepily waiting and watching trump from behind

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

Haley should run until the convention and do a 6th Jan re-enactment and overthrow Trump.

Chimp_On_Stilts
Aug 31, 2004
Holy Hell.
I assumed Haley would stay in the race come hell or high water on the off chance Trump is forced to exit due to conviction / dementia / heart explodes from a lifetime of fast food.

But maybe not. We'll see what the thing is tomorrow.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!
If she drops out, and then Trump dies, can she do a Mulligan?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Chimp_On_Stilts posted:

I assumed Haley would stay in the race come hell or high water on the off chance Trump is forced to exit due to conviction / dementia / heart explodes from a lifetime of fast food.

But maybe not. We'll see what the thing is tomorrow.

she wants another cabinet position when trump wins

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Asterite34 posted:

Christ, that's him with a girdle!?

A girdle doesn't make you smaller, it's not magic, it just moves flesh around. It can make one area look a little smaller or bigger by shaping flesh. Or it can overall make you look less lumpy as the rolls of fat are squeezed into sausage casing. But your total volume remains the same.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Strong Sauce posted:

I agree

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
What would have happened if Trump went «oh its only worth 18 million after all, my bad» from the start?

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

wheatpuppy posted:

If she drops out, and then Trump dies, can she do a Mulligan?

I'm way, way more familiar with the boring details of D conventions (please try to show up for your local ones, nobody shows up so you can have a disproportionate impact toward good opinions) but under those rules if Trump dies his delegates become unbound and Haley's small number stay hers, so she's ahead of the game

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Google Jeb Bush posted:

I'm way, way more familiar with the boring details of D conventions, but under those rules if Trump dies his delegates become unbound and Haley's small number stay hers, so she's ahead of the game

Yeah but if she stayed in she would a mass even more of a head start. At the moment there really has been bugger all delegates won so it's not much of an advantage.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Pretty sure I read somewhere that Trump gets immediate access to the GOP coffers once he's the declared candidate, so I assumed Haley was told to stay in to prevent that from happening

might not be a good idea to let the criminal owing a billion in legal fees into your stash

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

dr_rat posted:

Yeah but if she stayed in she would a mass even more of a head start. At the moment there really has been bugger all delegates won so it's not much of an advantage.

also she's still on the ballot even if she suspends her campaign but yeah unless she's been done bribed she should stay in on the "what if Trump dies of hamburger overdose" hail mary

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Great field of candidates you ran, Republicans. Every loving one of them lost to a guy who started the race with 91 felony charges, racked up $400 million in legal penalties between primaries, barely campaigned, is not only any major social media platforms, and didn't show up to a single debate. And they lost by A LOT.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

nine-gear crow posted:

Great field of candidates you ran, Republicans. Every loving one of them lost to a guy who started the race with 91 felony charges, racked up $400 million in legal penalties between primaries, barely campaigned, is not only any major social media platforms, and didn't show up to a single debate. And they lost by A LOT.

Like dogs

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

:yooge: SAD!

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

swear to God, if you ask Donald and his kids how dogs act they'll be like the Bluths with chicken impressions

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you

ymgve posted:

What would have happened if Trump went «oh its only worth 18 million after all, my bad» from the start?

Thing is, the MAL valuating wasn't even the main argument from the state iirc - he just got really loving hung up on it because lol vanity

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

MrMojok posted:

Halfway tempted to look at his timeline and see how many times he’s repeated this same exact bullshit in his Troofs, but… nah.

It’s got to be ever single day, perhaps 2-3 times a day, for months.

1) Cult think relies heavily on repetition of a small batch of supposed facts. As has been demonstrated, Donnie's got a low cunning innate talent for that sort of thing, his only real talent.

2) I again say Casey Anthony, walked until she hit a dead end, Trump is worse, Trump will scream at the wall to vanish, he's doing what he's done his whole life, it's all he can do.

If I had anything resembling Pokemon Red's talent, I would make a version of this that goes "Trump must scream at the wall."

Painting the wall with ketchup might seem to fit more, but it doesn't follow my analogy of Trump demanding reality change to what he wants: the ketchup thing is when he's enraged it won't.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

Now we know how that story went:
"And my friend, he came to me, he came to me on his hands and knees, with tears in his eyes, and he's an old ship captain, with an eyepatch and a very large ship let me tell you, straight out of central casting, and he said "Sir, sir, your big beautiful boat, it's so beautiful, it almost sunk my own boat, it gave me a total inferiority complex. How do you do it?"

We're gonna need a bigger butt

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

Chrpno posted:

We're gonna need a bigger butt

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Renreeja posted:

Trumps court poo poo reminds me of the part in New Jack City when Nino Brown gets on the stand ranting and the judge shuts him down

Don Jr. is Chris Rock's character when he's back on the rock.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

InsertPotPun posted:

they still haven't articulated what they'll appeal on, "i don't like the outcome" is not grounds for appeal.

didn't the judge make habba acknowledge this in court?

yeah there it is:

What's also great about his "nobody will do business in New York with this corrupt legal system!!!" Is that like 50+% of all derivatives contracts are based on New York Law so it's a fundamental part of the financial system.

It's like Musk's "nobody will incorporate in Delaware now that they prevented me from getting paid 50 billion dollars for no reason because the board are all my friends!", no that's actually why they're incorporated in Delaware.