Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
https://twitter.com/RicFlairNatrBoy/status/1759665202616729706?t=NX1UvHlhDC9BmV94kF1raA&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

It was your father in law that was in hospital recently right? How did that go?

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

so proud of the flair franchise 2day...

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
dusty would be a better president

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
ric flair doesnt connect with the common man like the son of a plumber

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

if he wanted to be president then he shouldn’t have died

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

dusty rhodes bones, full of green dust

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lumpentroll posted:

gently caress you bitch

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lumpentroll posted:

- rick flair on a bicycle

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
ric flair showing up and breaking all of dusty's carpentry projects

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

lobster shirt posted:

looksl ike my father in law is going to be living with us soon...

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

copy posted:

speng makes a wasteland and calls it peace

aw frig aw dang it posted:

politely asking the lobster-in-law to stop wearing the paper bib from the seafood restaurant inside the house

lol

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

gently caress you bitch

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
got new glasses at the target. 2 pairs now. 1 normal 1 reading. my 1st reading glasses. target was fast and cheap but theyre so cheap the cases are soft (one was just a sack?) and no little microfiber cleaner which ive never used once in my life. poor ppl life is depressing. but then again the glasses are cool. and i can see. and read books again. amazing

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
the optometrist lady said well you might need readers, or bifocals. so i was like well, fine, readers.. i think it might be fun to have 2 pairs, and to put them on. she says theyre good for ocmputer. i dont understand that, since you can make the font bigger on the computer. for example, i read something awful at 125% on my 32" 4k gigabyte brand monitor. why need glasses when you can scale everything on a computer. anyways i need them to see books, letters n the books, which are too little. i have two big compendium style books - one classic & one modern political thought. really little letters on single ply paper, like a hotel bible. cant read it. well, now i can. oh, what i was saying was - when i was "checking out" the lady at the front desk who sold the frames kept saying computer glasses. i was like well theyre Reading glasses. she says yes, COmputer. no, Reading. Ah of course, for the Computer.

pretty sad

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Dokapon Findom posted:

It's not that the phenomenon is difficult to interpret it's what the gently caress are these idiots even saying about it

well i guess there are some people who are unwell that get tilted about the fact that ufos are fuckin around so they do what comes naturally and get crazy with it. personally i just skip any of the new age gibberish posts but that's easily half the thread. sometimes there're neat videos like that one of a ufo shooting down an icbm with lasers

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

lobster shirt posted:

for everyone else reading this, the admin of this forum is a hamas supporter
leave this website. get out now

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Smythe posted:

i read something awful at 125% on my 32" 4k gigabyte brand monitor.

same

well, nothing like that, but same

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Smythe posted:

the optometrist lady said well you might need readers, or bifocals. so i was like well, fine, readers.. i think it might be fun to have 2 pairs, and to put them on. she says theyre good for ocmputer. i dont understand that, since you can make the font bigger on the computer. for example, i read something awful at 125% on my 32" 4k gigabyte brand monitor. why need glasses when you can scale everything on a computer. anyways i need them to see books, letters n the books, which are too little. i have two big compendium style books - one classic & one modern political thought. really little letters on single ply paper, like a hotel bible. cant read it. well, now i can. oh, what i was saying was - when i was "checking out" the lady at the front desk who sold the frames kept saying computer glasses. i was like well theyre Reading glasses. she says yes, COmputer. no, Reading. Ah of course, for the Computer.

pretty sad

You should get a big magnifying glass

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Weka posted:

It was your father in law that was in hospital recently right? How did that go?

He needs open heart surgery or stints with higher meds. Doubt they will approve his open heart with him being 80 and in as rough a shape he is in. His blood flow problems are so bad it is causing brain issues on top of being super tired and worn out all the time.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Do your best to get your numbers high enough so you can say once and for all: Be gone, evil forces, my soul is mine and I am alive!

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

lobster shirt posted:

for everyone else reading this, the admin of this forum is a hamas supporter
leave this website. get out now

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

KirbyKhan posted:

Do your best to get your numbers high enough so you can say once and for all: Be gone, evil forces, my soul is mine and I am alive!

doing this with blood pressure and the bad cholesterol right now :patriot:

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Smythe posted:

got new glasses at the target. 2 pairs now. 1 normal 1 reading. my 1st reading glasses. target was fast and cheap but theyre so cheap the cases are soft (one was just a sack?) and no little microfiber cleaner which ive never used once in my life. poor ppl life is depressing. but then again the glasses are cool. and i can see. and read books again. amazing

drat, even $15 glasses from zenni come with a hard plastic case & the microfiber.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i love not needing to wear glasses

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

You idiots need to do something about "ai chat". It is taking over every thread.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Mr Hootington posted:

You idiots need to do something about "ai chat". It is taking over every thread.

I BELIEVE IT IS FINE ACTUALLY BEEP BEEP

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Mr Hootington posted:

uh oh every thread and every post in cspam has lower than 100% hootington approval, sound the alarm

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

ram dass in hell posted:

uh oh every thread and every post in cspam has lower than 100% hootington approval, sound the alarm

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

This place is worse than gbs

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

ram dass in hell posted:

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
peacefully]: I think you should go post where you are happy and among your peers then

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

This place is worse than gbs

so go there then

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i think cspam is nice

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

i think cspam is nice

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

lobster shirt posted:

i think cspam is nice

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

lobster shirt posted:

i think cspam is nice

Is that like when the neighbor of a serial killer describes him as nice

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

lobster shirt posted:

i think cspam is nice

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

lobster shirt posted: