Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
i don't know what's sadder, if it's real or if it's fake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
lol do people really text like that lol

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Bald Stalin posted:

i know it's hard to remember these days, but some people are under the age of 50, yes

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
Daddy DeSantis, ahahahahahhaa

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Bald Stalin posted:

like half the posts on this forum end with lol, including mine

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
Also lol at Secret Husband you gays are something I tell you what

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

gay republican swag

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

lol I feel there's a difference lol are you following lol

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Daddy Santis

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Bald Stalin posted:

yeah that guy's a conservative of course he talks like a freak

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

lol

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/BertaAdvantage/status/1760024501969154299

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
if u think about it all men spend their entire lives in contact with a male body, possibly even one with a dilz attached

hence we arrive at the conclusion that being a dude is inherently gay

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
I have a secret husband my non secret husband doesn't know about.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

Cerebral Bore posted:

if u think about it all men spend their entire lives in contact with a male body, possibly even one with a dilz attached

hence we arrive at the conclusion that being a dude is inherently gay
if a man doesn't have XYY syndrome or better yet. XYYY or XYYYY, they are half woman and thus gay. it's simple math.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

I remember at one point the turbo nerds in charge of the goon squad wow guild would insta-kick you for saying LOL in guild chat

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

yeah they're working on a final solution alright

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

big mean giraffe posted:

I remember at one point the turbo nerds in charge of the goon squad wow guild would insta-kick you for saying LOL in guild chat

it rules, their entire world of proper english has been destroyed by two decades of posting.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Nap Ghost

tokin opposition posted:

i don't know what's sadder, if it's real or if it's fake

Fake is definitely possible, but its helpful to remember that being a gay Republican pretty much requires you to be a weird moron.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

hubris.height posted:

it rules, their entire world of proper english has been destroyed by two decades of posting.

lol is an extremely valuable word. How else are you supposed to say “I recognize you have made a joke, and I appreciate it” in written form?

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Nap Ghost

Gripweed posted:

lol is an extremely valuable word. How else are you supposed to say “I recognize you have made a joke, and I appreciate it” in written form?

With Gods Favorite Creation: The Emoticon

:roflolmao:

:xd:

:classiclol:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Can there possibly be a more intolerable person? Also, I should probably turn on my monitor.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Bald Stalin posted:

yeah :aatrek: who :angel: would:biotruths: put :capitalism:pictures :circlefap:in :coffeepal:the :coolbird:middle:diet: of:eek: their :filez:text :frogdowns:

loving :psyduck: zoomers :tif:

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
My little fatass Louie

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Fake is definitely possible, but its helpful to remember that being a gay Republican pretty much requires you to be a weird moron.

Nah it just requires you to only care about your own well being rather than anyone like you and to think your wealth will insulate you from negative consequences. I’d agree that this makes you a moron but it’s not particularly weird

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

tokin opposition posted:

yeah :aatrek: who :angel: would:biotruths: put :capitalism:pictures :circlefap:in :coffeepal:the :coolbird:middle:diet: of:eek: their :filez:text :frogdowns:

:yeah:

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

onward to final victory

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Nap Ghost

tokin opposition posted:

Really used to posts like this being about how its a holiday so now I have to be a big slut.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
Defending weird Republicans, not very cspammy lol

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Bald Stalin posted:

Defending weird Republicans, not very cspammy lol

murtp

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Really used to posts like this being about how its a holiday so now I have to be a big slut.

It is, and you do

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

https://youtu.be/nQlaLoGU3pY?si=uI5eu1EavUMC3elS

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/GayRepublicSwag/status/1759825286219145621

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
He really doesn't think they'll put him in a camp eventually does he

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
According to my history books, which all end in 1933, Rohm was gay and it worked out just fine with him in the nazi party!

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

big mean giraffe posted:

i joined a few goon guilds because i read all the stories about the wacky wild fun times and then i got in and they were the dullest most boring nerds ever

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I was in the wow guild that raided the funeral and I still hang out with my bros from it

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

drat horror queefs posted:

According to my history books, which all end in 1933, Rohm was gay and it worked out just fine with him in the nazi party!

Ernst Röhm was actually someone in the Nazi party and his purge was primarily a move by Himmler and Heydrich to get rid of a potential threat to their power with Hitler and they got his sign off by falsifying evidence that Röhm was being bribed by France to take out Hitler.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

drat horror queefs posted:

it's p meritocratic when you think about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

Horseshoe theory posted:

Ernst Röhm was actually someone in the Nazi party and his purge was primarily a move by Himmler and Heydrich to get rid of a potential threat to their power with Hitler and they got his sign off by falsifying evidence that Röhm was being bribed by France to take out Hitler.

So if you're a gay neo nazi just keep your nose to the grindstone, don't make waves, and think about how best to accessorize with pink triangles