Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

Zore posted:

no but that poll is still insane because it has him getting a fifth of the black vote which would be like 2.5x what he got in 2016 and 2020. There's something weird about the methodology or a massive political realignment is happening.

someone hasn't heard of BLACKS FOR TRUMP :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

The Locator posted:

I thought the olds were his base, but according to this, the olds are stepping up and rejecting him more than all the younger groups!

All the polls have Biden doing better in the 65+ category. The attacks on Biden's age don't resonate well with them for some reason.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Zore posted:

no but that poll is still insane because it has him getting a fifth of the black vote which would be like 2.5x what he got in 2016 and 2020. There's something weird about the methodology or a massive political realignment is happening.

Jon Stewart has been talking about a realignment and it's fascinating.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
lol phone polls

SlurredSpeech609
Oct 29, 2012

kazil posted:

All the polls have Biden doing better in the 65+ category. The attacks on Biden's age don't resonate well with them for some reason.

Trump hasn't picked up on that line of attack either. Weird.

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Frog DeSantis likes 'em, he's really plumping up!

Frog DeSantis and Trump Beetle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_76cMm5DNy0

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

House Freedom Caucus insanity

border, immigration, transphobia, gas stoves

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

Reduce Mayorka's salary to $0 :lmao:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol

This one in particular is so insane. It's like "remove safeties from guns"-tier. Like, in what world does any gun own see that and think any of it is bad.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lmao DEFUND THE GREEN NEW DEAL THAT DOESN'T EXIST

Pkmn trainer just posted the only green new deal I care about

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

OH word, a nice neat list of all the reasons they're gonna lose.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Lol at the covid mask poo poo. It's over, you loving won that battle. You don't even have to quarantine anymore if you get covid.

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
I tried toffee oreos and they were very good. I wish I had some now

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

Please find below a bulleted list of demands that we are confident will keep us in the unprecedented majority-minority, unable to even pass bills out of our own committees

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Still blows my mind you can have an arsenal of weapons in your house and stroll around in towns in some states with a loving weapon.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Tai posted:

Still blows my mind you can have an arsenal of weapons in your house and stroll around in towns in some states with a loving weapon.

And they still bitch about background checks

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Toxic Mental posted:

lol

This one in particular is so insane. It's like "remove safeties from guns"-tier. Like, in what world does any gun own see that and think any of it is bad.

Isn't "increased background checks" one of the, like, three things that the majority of both Dems and Republicans actually agree upon? I thought red flag laws and stuff would be an easy sell. Apparently they're going for the 20% of the population who think that anyone, even domestic abusers, should be able to walk into a store, buy a handgun, and walk out in 15 minutes, and the Horse Fucker Caucus is absolutely behind them.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Tai posted:

that's every state

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

kazil posted:

The real reason behind trump shouting "HES NOT TOO OLD HES TOO INCOMPETENT!!!!!!!!!!"

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

funeral home DJ posted:

Isn't "increased background checks" one of the, like, three things that the majority of both Dems and Republicans actually agree upon? I thought red flag laws and stuff would be an easy sell. Apparently they're going for the 20% of the population who think that anyone, even domestic abusers, should be able to walk into a store, buy a handgun, and walk out in 15 minutes, and the Horse Fucker Caucus is absolutely behind them.

The people who care about this are the gun makers and their lobby. They want to sell to unhinged and dangerous people because those people want the most guns.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

kazil posted:

Yes lets uh.. defund The World Health Organization?

What the actual gently caress.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

Tai posted:

They aren't weapons. They're tools. Like a tool you use at the deli counter to get assistance after hours.

Or a tool you use to provide therapy for your disturbed child.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Hollismason posted:

Yes lets uh.. defund The World Health Organization?

What the actual gently caress.

And the United Nations Human Rights Council.

The GOP doing God's work to eliminate Human Rights wherever possible.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 1 minute!
again lol at the estate sales when these gun piles have their single lone owner dies or their next of kin goes "dont care, take it all"

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
What the hell could you possibly have against the World Health Organization

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

War Wizard posted:

They aren't weapons. They're tools. Like a tool you use at the deli counter to get assistance after hours.

lol I had forgotten about this one

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Hollismason posted:

Covid protocols/ "disinformation"

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Hollismason posted:

About 30-40% of that list is relitigating loving COVID

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Hollismason posted:

Probably against their support of modern medicine and science. I assume stemming from vaccine stuff during Covid based on the other poo poo on that list.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

wilderthanmild posted:

The people who care about this are the gun makers and their lobby. They want to sell to unhinged and dangerous people because those people want the most guns.

I know that the majority of Americans think that gun violence is like traffic accidents or medical issues where it's just an accepted fact that sometimes, someone dies, but jesus christ you'd think that we wouldn't be making it easier.

Hollismason posted:

There's some q-anon "chips in the vaccines" bullshit behind this, I'll bet you.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Hollismason posted:

Vaccines=5g/SOROS/SpaceLaser

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

funeral home DJ posted:

They still act like there’s a real push to confiscate all guns. They’re completely delusional and are living in a different reality.

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:

Hollismason posted:

It is a (((globalist))) organization and therefore bad.

Anything that reminds HFCers that other countries exist is bad.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

MrQwerty posted:

They did win that war so I could understand why they want to go back there

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

MrQwerty posted:

It makes sense when you remember Republicans don't want to do poo poo. If they win, hey a great victory for conservative politics! If they lose, hey no one on either side cares so they can blame it on the Dems and it will be immediately forgotten.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

kazil posted:

This makes no sense at all, like what exact flavor of crack is the BIG money that obviously funds this smoking? What the gently caress is the purpose of shadowboxing this poo poo? It doesn't even affect these people. It's not a threat, are they just pulling this to see if there's a bite for it so they can take over the same spaces in a separate measure? gently caress yourselves! Holy poo poo!

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Toxic Mental posted:

lol

The NRA also already lobbied to ban an electronic gun registry years ago. Those documents are literally all in paper in a warehouse somewhere.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

Batterypowered7 posted:

The NRA also already lobbied to ban an electronic gun registry years ago. Those documents are literally all in paper in a warehouse somewhere.

Exactly why is a gun registration bad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Yeah and one guy manages all of it, it's pretty awful