Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?

That DICK! posted:

tell yourself whatever you like hiring butterbean was irresponsible. making butterbean world champ was irresponsible

the big Hawaiian dude?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Peanut President posted:

the product is bad ops

yep

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

we have to pretend its good though, otherwise we might get a fed-run industry...

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

The only person you’re allowed to punch backstage without consequences is Sammy Guevara, there’s already established precedent

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
you can punch cm punk but he's not there anymore

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I Have No Punk, But I Must Punch

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I miss Punk they should bring him back.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

he's gone to the woke fed :(

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

NienNunb posted:

I miss Punk

kojima didn't

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

he's gone to the woke fed :(

Wokeness wins again 😔

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
4 things announced for Dynamite tonight including 2 jobber matches. Sad.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The two tag matches are both going 60. Toni and Deonna are getting bumped.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

MJeff posted:

The two tag matches are both going 60. Toni and Deonna are getting bumped.

Maybe in a twist Toni and Deonna are going to be "in action" against each other for the title!

BCC vs. FTR will be great and I'm sure the 6man will be good but it's stupid. Hangman turned heel but is teaming with 2 random faces. Swerve and Joe are both still supposed to be heels (I guess?) but they're absolutely adversarial so why are they on the same side along with Swerve's henchmen?

It should be like the two title contenders Hangman and Swerve (can they coexist??) vs Joe and Friend of Joe (does he have any friends?).

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

1glitch0 posted:

Maybe in a twist Toni and Deonna are going to be "in action" against each other for the title!

BCC vs. FTR will be great and I'm sure the 6man will be good but it's stupid. Hangman turned heel but is teaming with 2 random faces. Swerve and Joe are both still supposed to be heels (I guess?) but they're absolutely adversarial so why are they on the same side along with Swerve's henchmen?

It should be like the two title contenders Hangman and Swerve (can they coexist??) vs Joe and Friend of Joe (does he have any friends?).

Hangman is teaming with RVD (who he has helped before) and HOOK (who he has no relation to, but RVD has teamed with HOOK in the past) against Swerve, Swerve's henchman, Brian Cage (who is feuding with HOOK) and Samoa Joe. Samoa Joe and Swerve is the only real adversarial relationship on that team and they'll probably explore that dynamic in the match.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Pylons posted:

Hangman is teaming with RVD (who he has helped before) and HOOK (who he has no relation to, but RVD has teamed with HOOK in the past) against Swerve, Swerve's henchman, Brian Cage (who is feuding with HOOK) and Samoa Joe. Samoa Joe and Swerve is the only real adversarial relationship on that team and they'll probably explore that dynamic in the match.

I'm aware of what it is. What I'm saying is it's stupid.

edit: Maybe they could have pulled 2 separate, better matches out of that mess since only 4 things are booked for their 2 hour show.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
What has Hangman done to Hook or RVD that would make them not want to team with him? Also it's not particularly random, he saved Hook from a beatdown from Samoa Joe.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Also Hangman wants Swerve to lose more than anything in life right now so why would he not just leave the match if he and Swerve were put together in a tag team

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

1glitch0 posted:

yeah ever since that 6 man was announced by reaction has been :thunk:, but my issue with it is more the samoa joe swerve team. thats ok-- ill still keep watching that garbage.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Pylons posted:

Also Hangman wants Swerve to lose more than anything in life right now so why would he not just leave the match if he and Swerve were put together in a tag team

Hangman should be teaming with Joe then since their interests of "not letting Swerve win the belt" are aligned.

Joe and Hangman vs Swerve and Toa Liona. There, I fixed the main event.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

that leaves brian cage vs. rvd singles match, book it tony!!!!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

1glitch0 posted:

Hangman should be teaming with Joe then since their interests of "not letting Swerve win the belt" are aligned.

Joe and Hangman vs Swerve and Toa Liona. There, I fixed the main event.

Joe got Hangman attacked via Devils, why would he team with him over Hook, a guy he made a save for against Samoa Joe and RVD, a guy who he's already asked for help to fight Swerve.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Has Mercedes Mone debuted yet?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

SirPhoebos posted:

Has Mercedes Mone debuted yet?

watch the product!!

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

watch the product!!

Fate worse than death tbh

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

MJeff posted:

Joe got Hangman attacked via Devils, why would he team with him over Hook, a guy he made a save for against Samoa Joe and RVD, a guy who he's already asked for help to fight Swerve.

Why would Swerve and Joe team up?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

1glitch0 posted:

Why would Swerve and Joe team up?

Why don't you answer the two questions I asked you first, before you try and flip it back on me?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

AEW just doesn’t have it anymore. Which is lame because they have like 7 of my top ten wrestlers in their roster. What storylines they have don’t interest me. I love Swerve but i’m not invested in his title chase. Hangman has no character he’s just a guy, which I guess is better than “sad millennial” or whatever that tripe was.

Tony should have kept Punk and fired Jungle Boy. The Bucks aren’t going to quit WWE would never hire them, they have nowhere else to go. Kenny wasn’t leaving. I think Punk sucks, looks like poo poo, and can’t go but having him around made the show actually interesting.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Three bangers just above this post

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Eat My Fuc posted:

AEW just doesn’t have it anymore. Which is lame because they have like 7 of my top ten wrestlers in their roster. What storylines they have don’t interest me. I love Swerve but i’m not invested in his title chase. Hangman has no character he’s just a guy, which I guess is better than “sad millennial” or whatever that tripe was.

Tony should have kept Punk and fired Jungle Boy. The Bucks aren’t going to quit WWE would never hire them, they have nowhere else to go. Kenny wasn’t leaving. I think Punk sucks, looks like poo poo, and can’t go but having him around made the show actually interesting.

Why would he fire Jungle Boy when Punk was the one who broke his contract

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Pylons posted:

Why would he fire Jungle Boy when Punk was the one who broke his contract

Because Jungle Boy sucks has T Rex arms and can’t promo

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

he didn’t have to fire jack perry, he quit

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lmfao

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

watching wwe is so bad for your brain

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

"They should have kept CM Punk" is the opinion of a true hell devil. What was CM punk's character? Being a very thin skinned very popular failed UFC fighter carrying a bag of trash isn't much of a character imo

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry
hangmans character is he has a moustache now.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Eat My Fuc posted:

Because Jungle Boy sucks has T Rex arms and can’t promo

yeah but he can wrestle a match without breaking, which is a better use of a promoter's money as it turns out

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

The Tiny Con Meat Glazers are gonna come for you for this but sleep easy tonight knowing you were 100% correct

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

NienNunb posted:

Tiny Con Meat Glazers

now available in the frozen food section

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

yea ok posted:

watching wwe is so bad for your brain

Oh yeah it's the WWE and not the delta-8 gas station carts