Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I like Cody and his tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Chris James 2 posted:

Mandy Rose fans ensuring she never has to worry about coming back

https://twitter.com/wrestleplug_/status/1759376896146489709?s=20

is this also eligible for SLOM status

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

weekly font posted:

is this also eligible for SLOM status

But the people who pay her are much less creepy nowadays.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Kennel posted:

And presumably only a few of them are doing propaganda for the House of Saud

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Kennel posted:

You don’t know that, Vince could very well have an OnlyFans subscription account

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

crazy freak injury from someone who doesnt have to train in the pc knee destroying factory. maybe NXT has a curse on it, built on an ancient burial ground with a vengeance for knees.

unrelated but either Brock Lesnar was removed completely from WWE 2K24 or they're hiding being on the roster with the "full roster" reveal.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

The Beast Incarnate Steven Richards

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Beepie update

https://x.com/wrestlepurists/status/1760109188452175923?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

oba treated his rear end like a kid that doesn’t want to go to church

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

that's a pretty sick popup powerbomb. he barely had to grab him.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

JUNGLE BOY posted:

i think i know the answer to this but has the karrion kross stable done anything notable since debuting

does the pumphandle slam count

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

Mandy Rose fans ensuring she never has to worry about coming back

https://twitter.com/wrestleplug_/status/1759376896146489709?s=20

I can't believe MBS would be so cheap to Mandy Rose.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Lexis King just got Oliver Cromwell'd

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

DogsInSpace! posted:

Why does wwe hate knees so much? Did Vince’s knees sneeze during his childhood or something?

The best answer I've seen is they no longer have a full time female trainer at the PC and when you combine that with just sending trainees out to do weight training rehearse a bunch of CMLL gifs with no regard for the differences between men and women's bodies, you get this.

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
Sara Del Rey still works there as far as I know, but who knows what that entails.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

MassRafTer posted:

The best answer I've seen is they no longer have a full time female trainer at the PC and when you combine that with just sending trainees out to do weight training rehearse a bunch of CMLL gifs with no regard for the differences between men and women's bodies, you get this.

There's something going on with this. The way they're hiring, handling and presenting female talent in NXT juxtaposed to the ridiculous spots they keep having them attempt relative to their level of experience. I dunno what, but there's something going on there.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
I've heard the women athletes destroyed knees thing is actually pretty prevalent in general right now and not just a PC thing

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

MJeff posted:

There's something going on with this. The way they're hiring, handling and presenting female talent in NXT juxtaposed to the ridiculous spots they keep having them attempt relative to their level of experience. I dunno what, but there's something going on there.

They're back to doing Crazy Lesbian Stalker angles

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

The D in Detroit posted:

Sara Del Rey still works there as far as I know, but who knows what that entails.

She does but per Michaels she is not there all the time she is balancing work and family.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

mooseinfants posted:

I've heard the women athletes destroyed knees thing is actually pretty prevalent in general right now and not just a PC thing

It’s the US obsession with crossfit

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
It is weird that they've got literal rookies in theyre doing grapple sequences and high spots galore though and then Dragon Lee is in 5 minute headlock matches with Dominick

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

mooseinfants posted:

It is weird that they've got literal rookies in tehre doing grapple sequences and high spots galore though and then Dragon Lee is in 5 minute headlock matches with Dominick

paul is cooking

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol at pretending pillman jr was such a huge get at the beginning and now the social media people are using phrases like 'makes light work of lexis king' while he's jobbing out

tide shifted on him faster than I thought it would

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

mooseinfants posted:

It is weird that they've got literal rookies in theyre doing grapple sequences and high spots galore though and then Dragon Lee is in 5 minute headlock matches with Dominick

but i was told dragon lee was fast tracked to the main roster because hhh knows how to treat established wrestlers and they were just giving him an adjustment period to get used to america and settle down in florida

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

He went from Beepie to Poopie real quick

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Well, WWE Universe, it appears that AEW are the ones who poached Jennifer Pepperman from us. The sons of bitches.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

Orange Carlisle posted:

lol at pretending pillman jr was such a huge get at the beginning and now the social media people are using phrases like 'makes light work of lexis king' while he's jobbing out

tide shifted on him faster than I thought it would

The same thing people always complain happens in AEW actually happens pretty regularly in NXT. Someone new comes in and they get a nice little 1 month push before they're doing jobs to the next new toy.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

1glitch0 posted:

Well, WWE Universe, it appears that AEW are the ones who poached Jennifer Pepperman from us. The sons of bitches.

Maybe she just didn't want to work for the rape factory anymore OP

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
beepie will finish the story

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

beepie will finish the story

yeah in the loving toilet

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Paul Revere 3000 posted:

He went from Beepie to Poopie real quick

Started at his destination

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

What did Jennifer Pepperman actually do? Is there any notable stuff that was her idea/led by her/whatever? Or is it not really known what might have been her work?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Ganso Bomb posted:

What did Jennifer Pepperman actually do? Is there any notable stuff that was her idea/led by her/whatever? Or is it not really known what might have been her work?

anything that was good in wwe since 2017, that was her

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Ganso Bomb posted:

Supposedly she was Sasha and Bayley's favorite writer and had a lot to do with the Smackdown women's division in general.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Ganso Bomb posted:

hot stories and spicy moments

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
AEW hiring out of WWE creative annoys the gently caress out of me, but if it's to make Mone happy, whatever, I guess.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Ganso Bomb posted:

Bragged about having an Emmy to a bunch of people who will never have one.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

MJeff posted:

AEW hiring out of WWE creative annoys the gently caress out of me, but if it's to make Mone happy, whatever, I guess.

this is where i'm at as well

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1760439324221567001

I see none of the Vince stuff has hurt wwe at all really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Pepper man wrote Bayley this is your life