Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Punk now has the technology for a truly devastating elbow drop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

he has the tech but not the will

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

fez_machine posted:

Punk now has the technology for a truly devastating elbow drop

lol nice stroke smiles guys

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Hm. Yeah

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

I had a real lovely week and this made me laugh until I cried from laughing too hard. Thank you for this.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

It's been a few days. I can't believe we forgot about the time CM Punk got his nuts smashed by Satoshi Kojima.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

On The Internet posted:

It's been a few days. I can't believe we forgot about the time CM Punk got his nuts smashed by Satoshi Kojima.

Thank you for reminding me, lmfao his balls got absolutely worked lol

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
I believe that when we die, we get to relive at the time we spent laughing at Kojima elbow dropping cm punk's nuts into another dimension.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

CM Punk in the Dead Yamcha hole because Satoshi Kojima elbow dropped his nuts from the top turnbuckle

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

He spirit bombed his dick

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
I'm so glad everyone on Earth gave Kojima a little bit of energy so he could elbow drop CM Punk's nuts.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
https://x.com/cozy_lariat/status/1759671782288867710

quote:

33 years ago today, I entered the New Japan Pro Wrestling Dojo.

I had a shaved head, loudly introduced myself to Takeru Hase and Cat, the dormitory leader was Mr. Iizuka, and I was so scared that time seemed to be passing extremely slowly... It was the beginning of a tough life at the dojo.

However, because of this day, I am still able to be in this world.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Respect.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
People disrespect iizuka all the time but he really is an important part of wrestling history because without him Kojima would never have developed the technology required to crush punk's meat and two veg

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

I remember

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

cagliostr0 posted:

People disrespect iizuka all the time but he really is an important part of wrestling history because without him Kojima would never have developed the technology required to crush punk's meat and two veg

Imagine if Kojima had inherited the Iron Hand from Iizuka instead of Taichi, and applied it to his elbow. Punk’s balls might have been pulverized upon impact.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

right in the balls lol

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

in the sack

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Point blank BLAMMMO death from above straight into his dick

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

super macho dude posted:

Point blank BLAMMMO death from above straight into his dick

Now I become death, the destroyer of nuts.

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

THE TAXES! THE FINGER THING MEANS THE TAXES!

This is the goods, holy poo poo.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

it was as though Providence itself were guiding Kojima-san's carbohydrate-powered diamond elbow to slam C.M. Punk's Chicago dog so flat it sprung back out full of pleats and making noises like an ill-played accordion

lol. lmao

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

SatansOnion posted:

it was as though Providence itself were guiding Kojima-san's carbohydrate-powered diamond elbow to slam C.M. Punk's Chicago dog so flat it sprung back out full of pleats and making noises like an ill-played accordion

lol. lmao

It made the party blower noise, I heard it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq0Xdd80TPg

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
My cousin's step uncle keeps saying that CM Punk got his twig and two berries compromised to a permanent end. Is this true?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

beepo posted:

My cousin's step uncle keeps saying that CM Punk got his twig and two berries compromised to a permanent end. Is this true?

Brother, do I have some news for you:

https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkx_BZX4hFwYzxrEE-lqICal5brAghfEmEB?si=3486XLGnJWXcOOHE

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

Getting reports through that kojima rattled that man in the goolies with his elbow, more at 11.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Spanish announcer at Forbidden Door saying, "Aye yi yi" is a vibe

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
https://i.imgur.com/m2LnQhr.mp4

Most Power Alex fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Feb 22, 2024

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

jesus christ

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

oh my god

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

this thread is the loving best

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

:wow:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

:emptyquote:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

:prepop:

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

I loving love this thread so much

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Quoting graph quoting anime

such is the technology of Kojima elbow dropping punk in the cock and sack

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Made this for the meme thread, didn't realize it was a cross post:

https://i.imgur.com/fqzaDpL.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Incredible