Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

SRQ posted:

this is even more monsterously evil than it appears
they want to return sex to being a means of control and power, instead of just a fun thing people do together
they want to go back to a world where sex out of marriage can get a woman killed and elite men can do whatever they want

which has never been a thing.

like several ancient and old civs have literally harvested plants that were good birth control into extinction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1760466868584804752

Someone brought this up earlier but it took a minute to sit with me, the charitable explanation is he is a lying idiot, which is likely. Alternatively he explained we possess nuclear weapons with the power that no one has ever conceived of actually being in our current capacity or more likely (Although less likely than he is a loving idiot), he described the capabilities of our MIRV.

Any of the three options is super, super hosed up.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

PhazonLink posted:

which has never been a thing.

like several ancient and old civs have literally harvested plants that were good birth control into extinction

Still a lol that humans harvested all the really good birth control drugs to extinction prior to the era of drug discovery and synthesis

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Karma Comedian posted:

Let's not do the CSPAM vs GBS thing. It's dumb.

How about Coupons vs Pet Island?

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
Lol if Trump spilled a secret nuclear bomb on TV

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Pirate Radar posted:

First we stole disco, now you want straight people to steal gay sex? Pretty soon you’ll have nothing left.

Stole? Did you think we were done with fixing you people after Queer Eye?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-YCdcnf_P8

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Feb 22, 2024

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Mad Hamish posted:

https://twitter.com/AJentleson/status/1760406831829033011?t=T5fUP0ZVwxd24T0MAv0tZA&s=19

"But the Democrats are just as bad as, if not worse than the Republicans!" - an idiot, probably.

The Handmaid's Tale is a documentary about things that haven't happened yet.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Agents are GO! posted:

How about Coupons vs Pet Island?

We know which side trumo is on:

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

https://twitter.com/meiselasb/status/1760534464697147653

:lol:

Particularly rich is that one of their excuses is "the court-appointed monitor continues to be in place", the court-appointed monitor has all but said they are hiding shady poo poo from me still.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Feb 22, 2024

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Waltzing Along posted:

Is Tunrip dead?

Smells can be deceiving, but no, not yet

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

One day, I'm going to wake up, and the air will smell a little sweeter, the sun will be shining a little brighter, and I will feel a deep sense of inner peace, of the removing of some heavy burden I've carried for so long that I'd forgotten it was there. Without even checking the news, I will just know deep in my heart that Trump finally died.

And then I will check the SA Trump LOL Thread (assuming the site isn't being functionally DDOS'd by the rush of traffic) and see that it has 4000 new posts in the last 12 hours, and it will be confirmed.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

T3hRen3gade posted:

The rare side-by-side in which Biden actually has more color to his face, you hate to see it

Trump: incredibly loving dead

Biden: more alive than ever before, Jack

Raymond T. Racing
Jun 11, 2019

late to the libs of tik tok chat, but I’m willing to bet 10 bucks the request for comment screenshots is from Taylor Lorenz aka the person that Chaya hates for doxxing her

sign off is from Taylor and Chaya replied “can’t hear you over the mask” and Taylor still rocking the n95 on a regular basis

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/meiselasb/status/1760534464697147653

:lol:

Particularly rich is that one of their excuses is "the court-appointed monitor continues to be in place", the court-appointed monitor has all but said they are hiding shady poo poo from me still.

Court: N O

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Asterite34 posted:

One day, I'm going to wake up, and the air will smell a little sweeter, the sun will be shining a little brighter, and I will feel a deep sense of inner peace, of the removing of some heavy burden I've carried for so long that I'd forgotten it was there. Without even checking the news, I will just know deep in my heart that Trump finally died.

And then I will check the SA Trump LOL Thread (assuming the site isn't being functionally DDOS'd by the rush of traffic) and see that it has 4000 new posts in the last 12 hours, and it will be confirmed.

Nope, first you'll see the thread title has been changed to YUCK! and that's what will confirm it.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Dapper_Swindler posted:

its gonna turn out that their are emails of her making fun of the poor kid after she learned of assault. i have a feeling this is gonna be a thing that gives her actual backlash. "Photogenic" murdered white kid can do that.

Is there any reason why The Independent couldn’t/shouldn’t give the middle finger to the demand for a retraction and dare her to take them to court so they can seek discovery on all that?

Especially since she’s probably using official channels now too

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Nessus posted:

To be fair Biden has done drat little to get me laid. Won’t even gently caress me himself!

buddy,

Troublemaker
Mar 12, 2007

Celexi posted:

Lol if Trump spilled a secret nuclear bomb on TV

Impossible. That'd mean he would've actually read one of the the stolen Top Secret documents in the mar-a-lago shitter.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Philthy posted:

He also directed them to put marijuana on low priority. You can buy thca* nationwide right now with no one giving any fucks except for the states that have specifically banned it. Businesses are mailing it through the USPO without consequences. You can buy it at your local supermarkets, gas stations, and smoke shops.

*2018 Farm Bill legalized selling cannabis under 0.3% thc. 0.3% thca strains translate to 15-30% thc when smoked. However, this technically goes against the farm bills wording if you dig deep enough. But the DEA and everyone else doesn't care. They've been told to focus on fentanyl and ignore weeeeeed.

I'm in Texas and hemp based thc products are loving everywhere. I still want marijuana legalized for twenty different reasons but it's yooge

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

Lol you can buy 95+% pure thca diamonds through the mail now and wuffles is like "I just want to make sure no one gives Biden too much credit for the good things"

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
https://twitter.com/MeghanMcCain/status/1760346193630990352

lol

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Lmao what is that about

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Probably her father, John McCain.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Probably her father, John McCain.

https://twitter.com/MeghanMcCain/status/1759958954891673666

MY DAD

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
A great huge LOL that around this time a year ago my hick rear end county was seriously discussing hiring the my pillow guy to be the county's CEO, and also he directly inspired our elected officials to remove all dominion voting machines (only county in the entire country to do this) because they are RIGGED AND STOLLEN and go entirely to hand counting, which cost us a shitload of money at the same time county workers were on strike because they were told the county had no money for cost of living raises, and was also all for nothing because Sacramento was like "that's cute but no" so we have the machines again

loving all this poo poo because of a pillow salesman :crackping:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Yeah but he at least made good pillows right

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

MrQwerty posted:

oh goodness no

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

Nooner posted:

A great huge LOL that around this time a year ago my hick rear end county was seriously discussing hiring the my pillow guy to be the county's CEO, and also he directly inspired our elected officials to remove all dominion voting machines (only county in the entire country to do this) because they are RIGGED AND STOLLEN and go entirely to hand counting, which cost us a shitload of money at the same time county workers were on strike because they were told the county had no money for cost of living raises, and was also all for nothing because Sacramento was like "that's cute but no" so we have the machines again

loving all this poo poo because of a pillow salesman :crackping:
Sorry about living in Redding op. Whenever I thought how bad Chico was when I was there I remembered it could be Redding instead

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

MrQwerty posted:

What does your heart say, friend?

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Every time I hear some dumbass, entitled Karen start a statement with "as a MOTHER..." as if that automatically makes their opinion more valid, I roll my eyes so hard that it hurts.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

MrQwerty posted:

I hear they're lumpy.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Thanks for whoever recommended Football For A Buck last thread. I got it for Christmas and it's been an interesting read so far.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

War Wizard posted:

I hear they're lumpy.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Oh my god

Republicans said that was cocaine

DiomedesGodshill
Feb 21, 2009

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1760466868584804752

Someone brought this up earlier but it took a minute to sit with me, the charitable explanation is he is a lying idiot, which is likely. Alternatively he explained we possess nuclear weapons with the power that no one has ever conceived of actually being in our current capacity or more likely (Although less likely than he is a loving idiot), he described the capabilities of our MIRV.

Any of the three options is super, super hosed up.

Nah, he's just an old idiot spewing bullshit as usual. He had to be educated on the nuclear triad. Not that he read or listened much. Look at how he applies bronzer to his own face. Poorly and sloppily applied. Missed a few spots there former Commander in Chief. Honestly you'd think he'd hire a makeup person. Nope!

What a poo poo show.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lol

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
theres no way this guys gonna be president again

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

DiomedesGodshill posted:

Nah, he's just an old idiot spewing bullshit as usual. He had to be educated on the nuclear triad. Not that he read or listened much.
This is the same guy who thinks stealth planes are literally invisible (like Wonder Woman's jet), that you can't use electrical systems on ships (because they'll short out and kill everyone), and that George Washington won the American Revolution by capturing airports.

He dumb.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Oh my god

Well then I'll gladly sell them just tons of the stuff for cheap, give 'em a good high

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Oh my god

Yeah and it's sitting right on a dang table saw.. Helloooooooo?