Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

you don't have to bark just because you have that av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Marcade posted:

For most goons a firstborn isn't really an issue.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

a firstborn is always an issue by definition!!!

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Frank Frank posted:

lol here’s the kill yourself “you’re annoying and should stop trying to make the thread about you” post. It got the poster a week probe. Like, the xjakk guy was harmless and all but he was also constantly interrupting a thread to hawk his YouTube channel that had nothing to do with the thread itself. A little blowback/reality check is fine but I guess if the poster autobans, you’re a big meany.

xjakk sucked and i'm glad he died

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

ArfJason posted:

Playing Control. This game is incredible

Remedy ftw.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
BTW I lost all of yesterday to Balatro. Played until it was way too late, couldn't fall asleep and now im groggy as gently caress

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

you don't have to bark just because you have that av

i crossed the fae, now look at what they have done to me!

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Frank Frank posted:

lol here’s the kill yourself “you’re annoying and should stop trying to make the thread about you” post. It got the poster a week probe. Like, the xjakk guy was harmless and all but he was also constantly interrupting a thread to hawk his YouTube channel that had nothing to do with the thread itself. A little blowback/reality check is fine but I guess if the poster autobans, you’re a big meany.

gbs is trifflin these days.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I really got into Cyberpunk, I just bought the dental floss and I am waiting to gently caress some guys up

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I have a bunch of games to get into or get back into, but my brain got too football-pilled or something and all I want to do is throw incomplete passes, shank kicks, and blow coverages in Legend Bowl.

Because I suck at Legend Bowl.

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

I also just finished Talos Principle II. Great game, but my computer sure didn't enjoy some sections. Everything involving gravity tunnels tanked the FPS.
Play it if you have a super computer and want to feel like a brain genious.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Plant MONSTER. posted:

BTW I lost all of yesterday to Balatro. Played until it was way too late, couldn't fall asleep and now im groggy as gently caress

yep lol

e: had to put it down mid-run but i've got a "+4 mult for every card less than 52" joker and a 47 card deck at like Ante 10 or so so I'm expecting things to get spicy when I get home

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Consider playing some more Balatro.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
I used to buy fairy liquid. Is that cultural appropriation

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

We need to recruit the fairy torture minecraft goon..It's our only option.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Man this fae stuff lol

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

The Saddest Rhino posted:

[jumps into a fairy ring that will immediately puts you into a contract where your firstborn will be replaced with a changeling and inevitably lead to the destruction of your household and everyone you love and care for will die horrible yet strangely accidental deaths] this is an lgbtq safe space so you bigots can gently caress OFF

Plant MONSTER. posted:

gently caress that, I'm gonna go poo poo directly in a fairy ring

Lol

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

ilmucche posted:

I used to buy fairy liquid. Is that cultural appropriation

why'd you stop. It lasts 2x longer than the next best-selling brand of washing up liquid, so I hear.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Ibram Gaunt posted:

We need to recruit the fairy torture minecraft goon..It's our only option.

I always get that one confused with the "Fire Emblem Reverse Recruitment Hack / pokemon game with disabled women" guy

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Frank Frank posted:

“pokemon game with disabled women" guy

What?

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Frank Frank posted:

I always get that one confused with the "Fire Emblem Reverse Recruitment Hack / pokemon game with disabled women" guy

no that's gender swap gas guy

copy
Jul 26, 2007

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I briefly mentioned it but I do have "he / him" on my discord profile and a channel I joined had the admin saying it's Heinrich /Himmler, and I laughed thinking it was just an edgy joke. They had this weekly movie stream and the next stream the admin did was an antisemitic propaganda film of nazi Germany from archive.org and the admin kept tagging me saying, "look, this is what your pronouns lead to!" It was weird as hell

lol weird

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Imagine a pokemon game so hosed up that even TV Tropes deletes it's page.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
So, like Palworld?

copy
Jul 26, 2007

no thats an ark game thats so good people play it

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
What about the 'giving everyone giant cocks in Rimworld and posting about it like it's no big deal' guy

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

HopperUK posted:

What about the 'giving everyone giant cocks in Rimworld and posting about it like it's no big deal' guy

lets kill him

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

HopperUK posted:

That guy sounds bad rear end.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

HopperUK posted:

It was the worst thing he was willing to admit he did.

Everyone in his colony makes huge cums

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

grieving for Gandalf posted:

no that's gender swap gas guy

Wait, never mind - we're both correct. Gender gas swapping guy was also pokemon with disabled women guy. From SAclopedia:

quote:

On November 1, 2015, enthusiastic newbie Matthewtheman started a thread in Imp Zone advertising his reverse recruitment romhack for Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones, the 8th entry in the FE series. He also began LPing his own romhack in the LP subforum. Although his posts were all boring and he never picked up on the fact that the praise he was getting in his Imp Zone thread was ironic, many onlookers found his earnestness about his romhack and his quest for LP superstardom to be oddly endearing.

On January 26, 2016, Matthewtheman shared the news that his hard drive stopped working, losing him all of his save files and forcing an end to his LP. When Imp Zone posters asked him what other games he was considering playing, he revealed that he was considering LPing "Gender Bender DNA Twister Extreme", where male scientists become women after inhaling gender swap gas in an experiment gone wrong, and DIDnapper, a game about kidnapping girls. He went on to post about his fetishes for yuri, bondage and bare midriffs, all in the same very boring and earnest tone he posted about his romhack, which got him banned. To this day, "reverse romhack" and "bare midriffs" remain punchlines among goons in the gaming subforums.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3749611 Here is his Imp Zone thread; skip ahead to page 4 to see him outing himself.

I forget what the deal was with the "Pokemon with quadriplegic women" game was but I think the gist of it is enough.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Dareon posted:

On the "most horrible atrocity" front, yeah, once you add in genitalia things can start leaning way more heavily towards "call the cops."

The most hosed-up thing I'm willing to tell you about was tranquilizing a wandering thrumbo, removing its massive dragon dick, and grafting it to one of my female colonists. She had a minor mood debuff until she used it on her husband a few times. Another penis recipient seemed to be stuck on "Ahhh! I'm a monster!" but too bad, lady, in this colony everyone makes huge cums.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

but it looks like he has already been killed for, uh, this

Dareon posted:

When I started my alt, I literally clutched my head and went "oh gently caress, I forgot about ARR Alphinaud."

He gets better, but he's still a 17-year-old MIT grad who thinks he can solve the world's problems with the power of friendship.

He's right more often than he's wrong, but mostly because he has a large stick (i.e. you) by his side to back up the friendship with the power of incredible violence.

I leave what other large sticks Alphinaud may have as an exercise for the reader.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
There's one of the family's lieutenants. They call him Jimmy Big Dicks. gently caress with him, and you wake up with a huge dick.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

lobster shirt posted:

but it looks like he has already been killed for, uh, this

hahaha gross

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Pokemon amputee romhack guy was different, his entire account was posting in the LP forums asking people to LP the game and then suggesting he might do it.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

pentyne posted:

Pokemon amputee romhack guy was different, his entire account was posting in the LP forums asking people to LP the game and then suggesting he might do it.

Oh I thought it was this:

quote:

and DIDnapper, a game about kidnapping girls

Either way, lol

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
nightelf_37 was awful pokemon romhack guy

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Just imagine how bad nightelf_38 would have been.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the fae...

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

I would simply play along with the fae's games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Faes, spriggans, changelings, etc, are all chuds.