Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Faes, spriggans, changelings, etc, are all chuds.

Feo Ul looks at this post with disgust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Not very snae ling of them.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

insane anime posted:

didnt read jeffs really long post but i saw he posted how much money he was making each month of the website. he should post the numbers without that one guy who registers 500 dollars worth of accounts each week

not a monthly breakdown but

Zetsubou-san posted:

Iirc it's like $5k so far, so a month and change.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

insane anime posted:

didnt read jeffs really long post but i saw he posted how much money he was making each month of the website. he should post the numbers without that one guy who registers 500 dollars worth of accounts each week

yeah but it seems like without fail there's always someone who keeps spending money like that on SA

Seraph

Alec Eiffel, who was buying so many peoples AVs of his face when he was finally permabanned Jeffery even commented on the revenue drop

Various insane re-regs

AV buying sprees in the War threads

etc.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it's jeff, laundering his illegal dogfighting money

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

it's jeff, laundering his illegal dogfighting money

This is canon.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Feels Villeneuve posted:

that kinda talk gonna leave you with spoiled milk and holes in your socks

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Feels Villeneuve posted:

this

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

TheSwizzler posted:

that kinda talk gonna leave you with spoiled milk and holes in your socks

like any goon doesn't already have these things in their house already? smdh.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
I'm going to poo poo into Tír na nÓg

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

yeah, im a fae now mom. so what?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Cranappleberry posted:

I'm going to poo poo into Tír na nÓg
/

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Cu Chulainn upon stepping into CSPAM. "I'm in danger."

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Feels Villeneuve posted:

you keyboard warriors make me want to loving puke. if you saw a leprechaun you would be on your hands and knees asking for gold. but then online you hide behind a screen. actually pathetic

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i have been playing Kentucky Route Zero and it is epic

copy
Jul 26, 2007

symbolic posted:

i have been playing Kentucky Route Zero and it is epic

hell yeah i need to finish that. played it when it was still episodic so i think i only did the first chapter

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

pentyne posted:

yeah but it seems like without fail there's always someone who keeps spending money like that on SA

Seraph

Alec Eiffel, who was buying so many peoples AVs of his face when he was finally permabanned Jeffery even commented on the revenue drop

Various insane re-regs

AV buying sprees in the War threads

etc.

Alec eiffel still posts. He started using a VPN and quit buying avatars of his face. I'm fairly certain he was behind a recent spat of ai generated hentai as avs in cspam.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

NordVPN has much to answer for in that case.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

pog boyfriend posted:

you keyboard warriors make me want to loving puke. if you saw a leprechaun you would be on your hands and knees asking for gold. but then online you hide behind a screen. actually pathetic

I don't ask the leprechaun to give me gold, but they should give me two hundred dollars.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

NoiseAnnoys posted:

yeah, im a fae now mom. so what?

dad fae, so what

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Empty Sandwich posted:

dad fae, so what

lol

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Empty Sandwich posted:

dad fae, so what

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

copy posted:

hell yeah i need to finish that. played it when it was still episodic so i think i only did the first chapter

it's deffo got that indie game look but doesn't play that way. kinda like a one-way CYOA even if it is (i think) on-rails, which is kind of maddening when i always feel like i've missed out on some side event or landmark or more interesting dialogue option but 100% helps the feeling of mystery and anxiety of what's actually happening

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Empty Sandwich posted:

dad fae, so what

Boo

copy
Jul 26, 2007

symbolic posted:

it's deffo got that indie game look but doesn't play that way. kinda like a one-way CYOA even if it is (i think) on-rails, which is kind of maddening when i always feel like i've missed out on some side event or landmark or more interesting dialogue option but 100% helps the feeling of mystery and anxiety of what's actually happening

yeah the feeling of just like weird mystery was what i mostly remember about it. hyped up to play it again now lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

copy posted:

yeah the feeling of just like weird mystery was what i mostly remember about it. hyped up to play it again now lol

it's all a metaphor for alcoholism

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
a new video game ive been enjoying today is pacific drive, but it seems entirely not in this thread's taste

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Saw the Skill Up review on that, looked cool.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

just looked it up and it seems cool

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Dandywalken posted:

Saw the Skill Up review on that, looked cool.

Yeah that was a good review imo. It’s not a game for everyone but the people the game is for are gonna love it.

I think the setting is fantastic as well and I wanna read the book he was talking about too.

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

symbolic posted:

i consider myself enby and if someone came up and told me they use fae/faer i would think they're making fun of me to be honest

lol 100% this

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
also lol at the dude getting cross tackled by the giant bomb and vtuber crews

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
barons cyber skull, you are horribly incorrect

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Marcade posted:

Cu Chulainn upon stepping into CSPAM. "I'm in danger."

lmao

Veev
Oct 21, 2010

K is for kid.
A guy or gal just like you.
Dont be in such a hurry to grow up, since there's nothin' a kid can't do.
I think Baron's Cyber Skull was the mod of proto-Imp zone, and the reason it had to be burnt down.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
i cant imagine using the same username everywhere and being probably 40 years old if not older and getting cooked on twitter by an anime knight girl. so thankfully i have now seen what that looks like

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Hey question about Remnant 2's ending (last Remnant post for now I promise):

What exactly was Clementine's "other" option when she steals the index from the Keeper and absorbs everyone in the universe? The post-credits scene seems to imply that she basically used a save state to restore the universe to a previous state but the Root is still a threat. This doesn't really make much sense though because when you return to Ward 13 after the final boss, the sky is lit up with storms and everyone is yelling "WHAT DID YOU DO?" at me.

* What was Clementine's 3rd "solution" where the other 2 options were "let the Root win" and "reset all of existence"?

* Is this supposed to be a "not-too-subtle" metaphor for living inside a video game? That would somewhat make sense with the Root enemies in the last level glitching/getting pixelated/warping reality". The root are pretty clearly a virus of some sort infecting and consuming all possible realities until nothing is left.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Imagine being bullied by a vtuber

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Leal posted:

Imagine being bullied by a vtuber

help, im being findom'd by a talking hamburger and a 600 year old demon with gigantic jugs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
No officer, I want to press charges against the dog, not the big tiddy goth girl holding them