Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Just catching up on thread but has anyone photoshopped this as a ventriloquist dummy yet because holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neodymium
Jun 23, 2012

Really not making any concessions to the Flat Earthers in the audience.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
ah yes flat earth convention "biggest convention a around the globe" energy

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Hollismason posted:

I'm thinking whats going to happen is Truth social go public and the Trumps going to beg to sell off shares. Then when they let him sell off shares he pays the fines.

It's awesome that his idiot followers are funding his crimes by buying his dumb poo poo, including ownership in a social media site that only Trump uses.

I wish I had a bunch of knuckle-dragging shitheads running to throw money at me when I screw up, instead I just have to sell all my poo poo and cry in the corner.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Anders posted:

It's the horrible result of you sometimes need to be cynical with realpolitik - Yes, this will hurt a lot of innocent people, but it will also neuter the biggest talking point the Republicans have, and that will likely ensure that Trump doesn't get elected, something that will hurt a lot more innocent people

At least in theory

I mean, in theory that's exactly how the asylum system is supposed to work. Asylum seekers shouldn't be crossing illegally, they should be able to walk up to a CBP agent at a port of entry and declare asylum and then screened and brought into the asylum process.

Out system is hosed when the best way to declare asylum is to cross illegally first. Fix the process and have them walk up to the legal port of entries and declare.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Ai images are mostly geared toward making advertising and marketing poo poo.
And marketing ad poo poo is needs to be as click-bate-able as possible.

You type in "astronaut" and the computer goes. "okay space-like-clothing + image model (but minus celebrities)" = "woke" advertising friendly astronaut.

The worse thing for republicans now is that their branding is becoming garbage no matter how much TV tries to save them.

mazzi Chart Czar fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Feb 22, 2024

Ubersandwich
Jun 1, 2003

Titsy Carlson being tweeted by the official House Republicans account, that HAS to be on somebody's 2024 Bingo Card.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
Truth will merge with X and form Trux.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://www.mystateline.com/news/lo...th-child-abuse/

Illinois is going to go the opposite route of Alabama

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Hollismason posted:

I'm thinking whats going to happen is Truth social go public and the Trumps going to beg to sell off shares. Then when they let him sell off shares he pays the fines.

That would be a great plan if not for the fact that his own financial disclosures value the site as not being worth much. So if he DID manage to sell a chunk of it for enough money to cover the fines for lying on financial documents, that would put him on the hook for yet more similar fraud.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Almost Smart posted:

Truth will merge with X and form Trux.

Xum(p)

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

I tested that out with a couple of prompts and it legitimately wouldn't generate white people lol

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
Shoot Ball with taser.

https://twitter.com/CateMartel/status/1760711946741916000

Ubersandwich posted:

Titsy Carlson being tweeted by the official House Republicans account, that HAS to be on somebody's 2024 Bingo Card.

It's a photoshop I saw on bluesky, the real image isn't as funny.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lol that looks like some real amateur-hour poo poo right there, lame-rear end table, would not play

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

They're just sour they never got to see Hamilton original cast live

Commodore_64
Feb 16, 2011

love thy likpa

Hollismason posted:

If fertilized embryos are people in AL then isn't not implanting those embryos a crime? So now they got to force.pregnancy on people

If the clinic tries to take them out of state, is it some sort of child trafficking?

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

BREAKING NEWS: TRUMP WRONG AND DUMB

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

neato burrito posted:

BREAKING NEWS: TRUMP WRONG AND DUMB

Bigly if true

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Bugsy posted:

Shoot Ball with taser.

i love that chuds are mad that you can just make the AI make Black/female/etc version of historical figures. like who gives a gently caress.

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

Hollismason posted:

If fertilized embryos are people in AL then isn't not implanting those embryos a crime? So now they got to force.pregnancy on people

How old does an embryo have to be before it has to get a job in Alabama? Can't be laying about in a freezer living off the till.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Commodore_64 posted:

If the clinic tries to take them out of state, is it some sort of child trafficking?

I mean, by that ruling, the clinics have to take care of the embryos and never allow them harm. Like they can't destroy them.

Purgatory Glory
Feb 20, 2005

Nothing shows street cred like wearing the same shoes as a Chud Grandma.

Ubersandwich
Jun 1, 2003

Bugsy posted:

That make a lot more sense. I imagine the House Repub account would be more prone to just liking the image rather than sharing it, now that I think about it.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Decades from now, Jan 6th and The Alamo will be treated as comparable events.

All this does is making me question the history book's version of The Alamo, really. Maybe all of history has been nothing but shameful stupidity all along.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

I thought it wasn’t an insurrection

:lmao::lol::laffo:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
What would be hilarious is if one of those clinics took the frozen embryos to a safe harbor place.for.dropping off kids.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

that's seriously probably the worst table I've ever seen

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Hollismason posted:

People are making a huge deal about how much DWAC is worth and how much money Trump is going to make...

It's a meme stock, if and when it merges with Truth Social it will have no assets of value backing it's share price. If Trump tries to sell any significant portion of his shares in 6 months the stock will collapse immediately because it basically has zero underlying value.

People don't understand what market cap is, is speculative theoretical value of the company based on the last trade, DWAC is basically worthless now and will still be worthless when it buys Trump's shitbox, the only way Trump makes money is convincing a huge number of people to buy his shitbox from him at absurd prices

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Feb 22, 2024

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

War Wizard posted:

Under a trump presidency this will be 100% a-okay so long as your car has a punisher decal and the other car has a rainbow flag.

Lol remember when some GOP heel with a history of road rage tried this on a Prius driver and got ventilated

His hog wife then claimed it was a political assassination

https://twitter.com/quantian1/status/1481483517305540608?lang=en

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
[quote="Bugsy" post="537947694"]
Shoot Ball with taser.

Graphic design is my passion

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Why would I want to play a game about a bunch of peaceful tourists just hanging around not doing anything?

Also, that is lovely even by the standards of amateur pinball tables.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Jesus Christ these people have absolutely nothing else to do, do they? They really want to be clever. They really want to be mainstream. But it always just falls so flat because why the gently caress would you build a pinball machine to celebrate your coup attempt? Is there an equivalent on the left anywhere close to approaching the complete loving weirdos who plan and/or attend CPAC? I know they're a cult, but at least a cult has the potential to seem cool sometimes.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
https://twitter.com/BidenHQ/status/...%5Es1_&ref_url=

tubbs seems to be speaking party line now.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Aramis posted:

All this does is making me question the history book's version of The Alamo, really. Maybe all of history has been nothing but shameful stupidity all along.

A bunch of illegals crossed the Mexican border to live on the other side and got mad when told they couldn't own slaves. Then they locked themselves in a church when the government came to enforce the laws and died poorly because they were a bunch of shitheads.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Ozzy was right to do what he did

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Hazo posted:

:lmao::lol::laffo:

should say "TAZE BALL" instead

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
Boy, that's the World's Most Basic Pinball Table right there. Doesn't even have bumpers. SMDH.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

I TOLD YALL KARI LAKE WAS A DEEPFAKED AI

I was joking but also not

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Durf posted:

Lol remember when some GOP heel with a history of road rage tried this on a Prius driver and got ventilated

His hog wife then claimed it was a political assassination

https://twitter.com/quantian1/status/1481483517305540608?lang=en

:lol: His final Tweet:

https://twitter.com/jkuczwanski/status/1469039696730890249

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

Hazo posted:

A couple of weeks ago Trump said it was an insurrection, but it was coordinated by Nancy Pelosi.

:brainworms: