Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

That deaf, dumb, and blind Trunmp sure plays a mean pinball.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Trump: He fell down some stairs.
Tim Scott: I fell down some stairs.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Gutfields dad's rear end in a top hat is gonna be lonely

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

BABBIT BULLSEYE BONUS MULTIBALL!

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Pinball that tases you in the balls when you lose

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

LifeSunDeath posted:

Gutfields dad's rear end in a top hat is gonna be lonely

Not if I have anything to say about it!

ragnarokette
Oct 7, 2021

TulliusCicero posted:

Tuberville can't tell you what entity of American government he is currently a part of, or how it functions

Holy poo poo, how are him and Vance able to run so far off the rails and be this insane? I thought the GOP Senate was locked down by Mitch's Vecna like grip.

The joke here is that Mitch has always been a mediocre leader who's basically indistinguishable from your neighborhood hustler that knows how to capitalize on a lucky break

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/1760701028096491940

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Aramis posted:

Wait until you see the Ashli Babbitt easter egg that pops out when the tilt detector goes off.

You stole my joke but I want the pinball mechanics to allow the player to progress over and through barriers until the final bonus is getting noscoped by a capitol officer.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/judge-says-mike-lindell-must-pay-5-million-man-won-prove-mike-wrong-ch-rcna139986

lol everyone in Trump's MAGAsphere is losing lots of lawsuits

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

ragnarokette posted:

The joke here is that Mitch has always been a mediocre leader who's basically indistinguishable from your neighborhood hustler that knows how to capitalize on a lucky break

You know, it hadn't occurred to me that Mitch just doesn't have the skills to pay the bills when it comes to these particular loud morons

He's only had coward morons before, and these dipshits are personally empowered by dipshit Mcfuckface himself

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

lol

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

I think the writing's on the wall for Mitch. He's gone soon, one way or another, so people are looking past him and some are jockeying to replace him. All that he has to control people is his PAC money, which is significant enough that it's the reason he's still leader today. That and they are in the minority now so it doesn't much matter.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

the only way this can get any better is if kids turn out to be gay.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

This poo poo^

This level of "oh gently caress no" from the American people is going to destroy them

And they keep quadrupling down on these idiotic things

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Is Tommy Tubercles the GOP person where there’s no-poo poo, unironic, legitimate evidence suggesting they cannot read?

Or wait, probably not, because to be a football coach you need to at least have a baseline of literacy. Is it Chip Roy or one of the other inbred Texas hicks?

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
Kamala Harris: Do not come
Trump: :yooge: SHOOT BALL

malder
Feb 7, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I just realised the state of Ukraine will cease to exist because Republicans worship a shoe salesman who can't stop making GBS threads his pants

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Hazo posted:

Is Tommy Tubercles the GOP person where there’s no-poo poo, unironic, legitimate evidence suggesting they cannot read?

Or wait, probably not, because to be a football coach you need to at least have a baseline of literacy. Is it Chip Roy or one of the other inbred Texas hicks?

no that's Louie Gohmert who resigned from Congress to run for AG of Texas against Ken Paxton lmao and also eats teeth, which is why he's so dumb

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

malder posted:

I just realised the state of Ukraine will cease to exist because Republicans worship a shoe salesman who can't stop making GBS threads his pants

Can't?

Won't

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Hazo posted:

Or wait, probably not, because to be a football coach you need to at least have a baseline of literacy.
I don't think that's true. You just need to know how to identify X's and O's.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

weird that the justice system keeps handing over L's to these criminal inssurectionists. almost like it's working.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Lmao that Trump has just come out and said "I love Putin and hate NATO, gently caress them", a spy was just caught for the Hunter Biden idiocy, and the GOP just goes LALALALALA NO COLLUSION LALALALALA

while openly saying Russia is right. In 2014 that would be a political death sentence. Holy poo poo Trump has just completely infected every last part of the GOP

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

TulliusCicero posted:

Holy poo poo Trump has just completely infected every last part of the GOP

lol, right?

Orange Cat
Feb 26, 2013

TremorX posted:

as long as BMWs are still allowed to be sold and driven on highways, everyone should be armed

What? Why? BMWs demand armed responses? I don’t like Tesla but there are some hot takes in this thread about stupid poo poo.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Lmao too at the Russian spy Hunter Biden stupidity.

There is no way in hell Rudy wasn't involved actively in a Russian subterfuge attempt, same with Bannon and Stone.

Lmao a Republican (TRUMP!) appointed Special Counsel actually did his loving job

gently caress Robert Mueller so hard

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Good, maybe I'll finally stop seeing my pillow commercials

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

TulliusCicero posted:

Lmao too at the Russian spy Hunter Biden stupidity.

There is no way in hell Rudy wasn't involved actively in a Russian subterfuge attempt, same with Bannon and Stone.

Lmao a Republican (TRUMP!) appointed Special Counsel actually did his loving job

gently caress Robert Mueller so hard

the only good thing about these idiots being invovled with russia is that russia gives no poo poo about burning assests...hence rudy got hung out to dry financially after they failed in their mission to overthrow the government.

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

you too can (probably) play that bad pinball game (and two others) at home now!

Here's the website for the creator

http://freedomdawg.com/

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

TulliusCicero posted:

This poo poo^

This level of "oh gently caress no" from the American people is going to destroy them

And they keep quadrupling down on these idiotic things

The optimist in me thinks they're doing this because they know it's the only time they can, they know they're going to be obliterated so their only hope to get the things they want is to do it now and hope it takes a long time to undo their mess.

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

Do you see this? This means "Have a nice day".

I'm jonesing for some news about his Dominion lawsuit, but the latest I can find is his attorneys jumping ship in October because they weren't getting paid, which is still a LOL.

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic

Do you support IVF or Trump and no more biden crime family?

Anyone want to guess which way they'll vote?

I do wonder about young voters 18-20 who have only ever known this level of dysfunction. Is the alarm bell for democracy ringing as loudly for those who have only ever experienced a completely unhinged GOP?

ragnarokette
Oct 7, 2021

TulliusCicero posted:

You know, it hadn't occurred to me that Mitch just doesn't have the skills to pay the bills when it comes to these particular loud morons

He's only had coward morons before, and these dipshits are personally empowered by dipshit Mcfuckface himself

He's a great fundraiser and that's why he's had the position he's had for so long, but the total failure to repeal the ACA in 16-17 with a trifecta should have been the nail in the coffin on his ability to lead.

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

LifeSunDeath posted:

this is one of those fake machines, the whole playfield is a screen. you can make them look like whatever, likely only took them an hour to set up like this. LOL

There's a local arcade near me that's 12 bucks for all the pinball you want at the door and they have 70 year old machines from the 50s that are less lame than this.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

MrQwerty posted:

no that's Louie Gohmert who resigned from Congress to run for AG of Texas against Ken Paxton lmao and also eats teeth, which is why he's so dumb

Ahhh I had him confused with Paul Gosar, and was thinking that even though he’s totally loving crazy as a politician, it’s unlikely an illiterate person could make it as a successful dentist.

In my defense, their names are similar and they’re both famous for their work with teeth :imunfunny:

JeffLeonard
Apr 18, 2003

TV Violence

gently caress! I thought I had an original idea.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
What's great is you know they never even check to make sure they're human embryos. You could just rock up with a whole bunch of pig embryos and live like royalty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

Do you support IVF or Trump and no more biden crime family?

Anyone want to guess which way they'll vote?

I do wonder about young voters 18-20 who have only ever known this level of dysfunction. Is the alarm bell for democracy ringing as loudly for those who have only ever experienced a completely unhinged GOP?

I had a 15 year old ask me if things have always been this dumb who was also terrified she was going to be killed in a school shooting or Putin nuking us