Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don’t because I worry that it’s bm. :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

I don’t because I worry that it’s bm. :D

bethesda had a bm and called it starfield :D

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

bethesda had a bm and called it starfield :D

The inferiors at Bethesda have betrayed Todd Howard and diluted the brand. You won't hear any disagreement from me on that.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

some nintendo cuck is gonna be pissed when he wakes up tomorrow on brit time to read this poo poo

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You guys all treat this forum like a toilet so gently caress you. Nintendo thread is my toilet. And I'm sharing it with insane anime. Tag teaming. Quadruple decking. The woiks.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Wormskull posted:

You guys all treat this forum like a toilet so gently caress you. Nintendo thread is my toilet. And I'm sharing it with insane anime. Tag teaming. Quadruple decking. The woiks.

crossing swords in the nintendo thread lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

lmao, honestly

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Wormskull posted:

To do this on the day of the announcement of Epic Mickey Rebrushed, of all days.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Finally.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Set the trolls on the fuckin game club thread.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I already have too many blue threads.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

insane anime posted:

did they say anything about pokemon

They've got a Pokemon-only presentation on the 27th

https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1759850669333160265

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Downllooaded the Unicorn Overload demo.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

I wish Miyamoto-sama would return my calls re: backwards compatibility. I don't want to buy Unicorn Overlord for Switch 1 if I can't play it on Switch 2.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Played about a half hour of the demo and I really like this. drat. Wasn't expecting to get it but now I'm sucked it.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

In Training posted:

Played about a half hour of the demo and I really like this. drat. Wasn't expecting to get it but now I'm sucked it.

oh? and the name of the overlord?

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

bees x1000 posted:

I wish Miyamoto-sama would return my calls re: backwards compatibility. I don't want to buy Unicorn Overlord for Switch 1 if I can't play it on Switch 2.

Durr

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

I’m going to marry the overlord

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I would be more than honored to purchase the game again on another Switch.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

I would be more than honored to purchase the game again on another Switch.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

Lmao. [in thick Eastern European voice] Let’s gat raddy to sack it!!

----------------

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Hizke posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

Hizke posted:

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

bees x1000 posted:

I thought you were the only guy on earth hyping that trash up. Support the loving devs you spineless slime.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I thought you were the only guy on earth hyping that trash up. Support the loving devs you spineless slime.

it looks dope but i'll not be associated wth that guy

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

besides ive already preordered the monarch edition with art book, card game, giant box, nd 16-bit music arrangement cd, available NOW at all online retailers. dev status: supported.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hizke posted:

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

[heavy Slavic guy] In my country wage is so low we are unable to support dev. Please. Send few American dollars. Just tiny bit support devs for months.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

I said I wouldnt buy it for Switch, not that I wouldnt buy it :cheersdoge:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

[heavy Slavic guy] In my country wage is so low we are unable to support dev. Please. Send few American dollars. Just tiny bit support devs for months.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

In Training posted:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

In Training posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

bees x1000 posted:

I said I wouldnt buy it for Switch, not that I wouldnt buy it :cheersdoge:

you need to buy it on every platform that it is available, think of the devs you selfish son of a bitch

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Fungah! posted:

besides ive already preordered the monarch edition with art book, card game, giant box, nd 16-bit music arrangement cd, available NOW at all online retailers. dev status: supported.

and you preordered it from all online retailers, for the devs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

oddium posted:

and you preordered it from all online retailers, for the devs

gotta make sure i can play the card game