Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

A LITTLE BIT OF REVERSE ACTION

-Adam Sandler, "The Psychotic Legend of Uncle Donny"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otter Madness
Jan 4, 2014
I'll submit for 1313 today.

Amechwarrior
Jan 29, 2007

I'm rethinking my position due to the Goblin -

Instead of 1315 and kick the WVR, 1514 looks safer. The Goblin would have easy shots for 3x SRM 6 if I'm in 1315. If the Prince hadn't blown that building I would have been fine.

I would be shooting at the rear, less armor, great chance to go critical, but I won't be able to concentrate on the right side. I'd also lose the kick.

Opinions?

Otter Madness
Jan 4, 2014
Anything that keeps the Goblin from shooting is good. 3 SRM6 are nasty.

Amechwarrior
Jan 29, 2007

Submitted for 1514, 2LL + 1ML at the Wolverine

wedgekree
Feb 20, 2013
Liking how the meta-plot here is going. The trainees are doing better this mission - point is that this is training after all. They're doing better with tactics and coordination so it's one jump jet at a time.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

wedgekree posted:

Liking how the meta-plot here is going. The trainees are doing better this mission - point is that this is training after all. They're doing better with tactics and coordination so it's one jump jet at a time.

Same, at a minimum they can probably do something about pirate forces that try their luck, and can at least discourage opportunistic raids. It's much better than the first fight!

Our little pilots, growing up so fast :unsmith:

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey

Scintilla posted:

The Conga Line of Doom continues to bulldoze its way through the city. :killdozer:

Otter Madness
Jan 4, 2014

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey
Cityscape_[9994]: Turn 13

Jean-Paul bared his teeth as his Wolverine endured another punishing barrage from the mercenary battlemechs. How had it come to this? Everything had been going so well! The enemy Lance was worn down and running low on ammo, while his Wolverine had been nearly pristine. Dropping down and attempting to pick one of them off had seemed like the obvious thing to do. Even if he didn’t manage it, his sudden appearance would surely send them scurrying back to cover, buying Etienne another few moments to consolidate the remaining Fusiliers.

For once, however, Jean-Paul’s penchant for opportunism had not paid off. Instead of retreating, the mercs had literally lined up for the privilege of shooting him out of his mech. He had barely escaped the first barrage, but it was clear that this time his number was up. As he swivelled to take a shot at the Victor the Blackjack’s Large Lasers cut his Wolverine apart, severing its left arm and melting a gaping hole into its rear armour. Moments later a volley from the Wyvern blew off his right arm, sending it and its precious AC/10 spiralling off into a nearby copse of trees.

A rush filled Jean-Paul’s ears as his Wolverine’s Gyro failed. He clung on grimly, tracking the Victor even as his mech began to tip over. As he fell Jean-Paul snapped off one last defiant shot with his Medium Laser. Sparks flew as the flickering beam traced a path across the assault mech’s damaged left arm, but though its superstructure glowed red the heat was not intense enough to cause any real damage.

“Come on,” Jean-Paul grumbled. “You couldn’t give me that at least?” As if to answer him, the pod bucked, slamming him back against his command couch. A bitter tang filled Jean-Paul’s mouth, followed by a sharp pain. It was so sudden that Jean-Paul couldn’t help but cry out.

“Word to the wise, rookie,” A jovial voice said over open comms. “Grit your teeth when you fall. Stops you from biting your tongue.”

No orders received for Wyvern WVE-6N (Player): GM takes control.

Wyvern WVE-6N (Player) turned while running on pavement (Hex 1313); must pass a piloting test to avoid skidding out of control! Needs 5, rolls 12: Succeeds!

Weapons fire for Hunchback HBK-4P (Player):
-Fires Medium Laser at Wolverine WVR-6D (Fusiliers); needs 6, rolls 8: Hits Left Arm! Wolverine WVR-6D (Fusiliers) takes 5 damage to Left Arm, 0/16 Armour, 7/9 Structure remaining. Critical Chance!
--Critical Chance in Left Arm! One Critical Hit sustained. Upper Arm Hit!
-Fires Medium Laser at Wolverine WVR-6D (Fusiliers); needs 6, rolls 3: Misses!
-Fires Medium Laser at Wolverine WVR-6D (Fusiliers); needs 6, rolls 8: Hits Right Torso! Wolverine WVR-6D (Fusiliers) takes 5 damage to Right Torso, 10/20 Armour remaining.
-Fires Medium Laser at Wolverine WVR-6D (Fusiliers); needs 6, rolls 8: Hits Right Arm! Wolverine WVR-6D (Fusiliers) takes 5 damage to Right Arm, 1/16 Armour remaining.
-Fires Medium Laser at Wolverine WVR-6D (Fusiliers); needs 6, rolls 5: Misses!
-Fires Medium Laser at Wolverine WVR-6D (Fusiliers); needs 6, rolls 7: Hits Centre Torso! Wolverine WVR-6D (Fusiliers) takes 5 damage to Centre Torso, 5/20 Armour remaining.

Weapons fire for Blackjack BJ-1DB (Player):
-Fires Large Laser at Wolverine WVR-6D (Fusiliers); needs 6, rolls 11: Hits Rear Centre Torso! Wolverine WVR-6D (Fusiliers) takes 8 damage to Rear Centre Torso, 0/8 Armour, 13/18 Structure remaining. Critical Chance!
--Critical Chance in Centre Torso! Two Critical Hits sustained. Gyro Hit! Gyro Destroyed! Mech destroyed by Gyro destruction!
-Fires Large Laser at Wolverine WVR-6D (Fusiliers); needs 6, rolls 7: Hits Left Arm! Wolverine WVR-6D (Fusiliers) takes 8 damage to Left Arm, 0/9 Structure remaining. Left Arm Destroyed! 1 damage transfers to Rear Left Torso, 4/6 Armour remaining.
-Fires Medium Laser at Wolverine WVR-6D (Fusiliers); needs 6, rolls 5: Misses!

Weapons fire for Victor VTR-9B (Player):
-Fires AC/20 at Wolverine WVR-6D (Fusiliers); needs 6, rolls 4: Misses!
-Fires SRM-4 at Wolverine WVR-6D (Fusiliers); needs 6, rolls 4: Misses!

Weapons fire for Wyvern WVE-6N (Player):
-Fires Large Laser at Wolverine WVR-6D (Fusiliers); needs 7, rolls 10: Hits Right Arm! Wolverine WVR-6D (Fusiliers) takes 8 damage to Right Arm, 0/16 Armour, 2/9 Structure remaining. Critical Chance!
--Critical Chance in Right Arm! No Critical Hits sustained.
-Fires SRM-6 at Wolverine WVR-6D (Fusiliers); needs 7, rolls 8: 4 Missiles Hit! Wolverine WVR-6D (Fusiliers) takes 2 damage to Right Arm (0/9 Structure remaining (Right Arm Destroyed!)), Right Leg (4/16 Armour remaining), Right Leg (2/16 Armour remaining) and Right Leg (0/16 Armour remaining).

--

Weapons fire for Griffin GRF-1N (Fusiliers):
-Fires PPC at Victor VTR-9B (Player); needs 5, rolls 6: Hits Right Arm! Victor VTR-9B (Player) takes 10 damage to Right Arm, 0/15 Armour remaining.
-Fires LRM-10 at Victor VTR-9B (Player); needs 5, rolls 10: 10 Missiles Hit! Victor VTR-9B (Player) takes 5 damage to Right Leg (5/20 Armour remaining) and 5 damage to Centre Torso (13/30 Armour remaining).

Weapons fire for Sentinel STN-3KA (Fusiliers):
-Holds fire!

Weapons fire for Wolverine WVR-6D (Fusiliers):
-Fires AC/10 at Victor VTR-9B (Player); needs 7, rolls 4: Misses!
-Fires Medium Laser at Victor VTR-9B (Player); needs 7, rolls 9: Hits Left Arm! Victor VTR-9B (Player) takes 5 damage to Left Arm, 3/13 Structure remaining. Critical Chance!
--Critical Chance in Left Arm! No Critical Hits sustained.

Weapons fire for Goblin (SRM) (Fusiliers):
-Fires SRM-6 at Hunchback HBK-4P (Player); needs 8, rolls 7: Misses!
-Fires SRM-6 at Hunchback HBK-4P (Player); needs 8, rolls 9: 6 Missiles Hit! Hunchback HBK-4P (Player) takes 2 damage to Left Leg (18/20 Armour remaining), Right Arm (0/8 Structure remaining (Right Arm Destroyed!)), Centre Torso (19/26 Armour remaining (Through Armour Critical!)), Left Arm (3/16 Armour remaining), Left Torso (8/20 Armour remaining) and Left Arm (1/16 Armour remaining).
-Fires SRM-6 at Hunchback HBK-4P (Player); needs 8, rolls 7: Misses!

Weapons fire for Vedette (Standard) (Fusiliers):
-Holds fire!

--

Piloting checks for Victor VTR-9B (Player):
Took 20+ Damage: needs 6, rolls 6: Succeeds!

--

Piloting checks for Wolverine WVR-6D (Fusiliers):
Gyro Destroyed: Automatic Fail!
-Wolverine WVR-6D (Fusiliers) falls on its right, suffering 5 damage to Left Torso (15/20 Armour remaining) and 1 damage to Right Arm, which transfers to Right Torso (9/20 Armour remaining).
--Pilot Jean-Paul Camus must roll 11+ to avoid damage. Rolls 6: Fails! Pilot Hit!

Jean-Paul Camus (Wolverine WVR-6D) has taken 1 damage this turn! Must pass a consciousness test to avoid blacking out!
-Jean-Paul Camus must roll a 3+ to remain conscious! Rolls 9: Succeeds!

No melee attacks this turn!

Blackjack BJ-1DB (Player) gains 20 heat, sinks 17 heat and is now at 3 heat.

Hunchback HBK-4P (Player) gains 22 heat, sinks 23 heat and is now at 2 heat.

Victor VTR-9B (Player) gains 14 heat, sinks 14 heat and is now at 0 heat.

Wyvern WVE-6N (Player) gains 14 heat, sinks 12 heat and is now at 4 heat.

--

Griffin GRF-1N (Fusiliers) gains 14 heat, sinks 12 heat and is now at 6 heat. Overheating!

Sentinel STN-3KA (Fusiliers) gains 2 heat, sinks 2 heat and is now at 0 heat.

Player Status

Enemy Status

Special Abilities:
-Dodge: Enables the pilot to make a dodge manoeuvre instead of a physical attack, inflicting a +2 accuracy penalty against enemy physical attacks during the melee phase.
-Evasive Action: By forfeiting the right to fire during the shooting phase, the pilot gains the ability to move evasively, inflicting an additional +1 penalty against incoming weapons fire and physical attacks. The unit must use its Running MP, have undamaged hips, and will gain an extra +2 heat at the end of the round.
-Hopping Jack: Pilot suffers a +2 penalty when firing after jumping instead of +3.
-Multi-Tasker: When splitting fire between multiple targets, secondary targeting penalties are reduced by 1.
-Rangemaster: Range modifiers for long and short range are switched.
-Toughness: Grants bonus to consciousness rolls.

Relevant Design Quirks:
-Battle Fists: The mech receives a -1 accuracy bonus when punching.
-Cramped Cockpit: The pilot suffers a +1 penalty on piloting rolls.
-Extended Torso Twist: The mech can twist its torso one hex further than usual.
-Narrow Profile: The mech takes less damage from incoming weapons fire if the margin of success is +1 or lower. Direct fire weapons deal half damage, while cluster attacks receive a -4 penalty when determining the number of hits.
-Poor Workmanship: The unit takes a +1 penalty on critical rolls.

--

Primary Objectives:
-Eliminate enemy commander (Etienne Decimis) (0/1)
-Destroy at least four Fusilier battlemechs (4/4) Complete!

Secondary Objectives:
-Destroy the statue of Marquis Rousseau Decimis (Hex 1619) (50,000 C-Bill reward)
-Destroy City Militia Base (100,000 C-Bill reward) Complete!
-Destroy Militia Fuel Depot (150,000 C-Bill reward)

--

Next Orders Due: Saturday 24th 9:00PM GMT.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

whoops apologies I thought i still had time today.

Otter Madness
Jan 4, 2014
Good shooting team. Thanks for making up for the appalling rolls the Victor had lol.

I'm thinking of moving the Victor to 1815. Set up for a move down towards the GRF next turn, take a pot shot at the statue, and keep the STN honest lol.

Otter Madness fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Feb 21, 2024

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
OK you guys have the PERFECT chance to nuke those fuel tanks now!!

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

My ablative arm is gone!!

Amechwarrior
Jan 29, 2007

drat I got lucky with that double gyro kill. We'd still have crippled it anyway but now it can't pester us like the Sentinel is trying to.

Gwaihir posted:

OK you guys have the PERFECT chance to nuke those fuel tanks now!!

This.

quote:

All fuel tanks have a CF of 30 and a Height of 1.

I'm in good position to advance and get shots on the tank in 2416, but I don't have the firepower to pop the tank even if I overheated. We also seem to have a very narrow LOS lane to the tanks. We can probably split between the tanks and statue while we move forward.

Don't forget to move away from the Goblin.

Scintilla - Does 2016 or 1916 have LOS to the fuel tanks? What does MAG: 60 mean again? What happens when they explode (range/damage)?

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Captain Foo posted:

My ablative arm is gone!!

'Tis but a scratch.

glwgameplayer
Nov 16, 2022
Preemptive question. If the Blackjack runs to 2016 can they shoot the fuel tank? Actually I guess it doesn’t matter. Magnitude 60 (wrong, that’s the explosion I think. Still has 30 Hp though) is how much damage it takes to destroy them right? If so it would take the Blackjack a lot of time to make it blow up.

We’re not in the clear yet but I think the worst is over. The bulldog is still scary, but it’s a close range combatant and we have a pretty good lead on it. The Griffin will get less and less threatening as we advance, and the Sentinel has already lost it’s primary weapon. If we stay smart we’ve got this in the bag

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey

Amechwarrior posted:

Scintilla - Does 2016 or 1916 have LOS to the fuel tanks? What does MAG: 60 mean again? What happens when they explode (range/damage)?

Hex 1916 has LOS to the tank in 2416. Hex 2016 does not have LOS to any of them.

MAG is short for Magnitude, which rates both how powerful the explosion is and how wide the AOE is. A tank with a Magnitude of 60 will deal 60 damage (in 5-point clusters) to any unit standing in the same hex as the tank when it detonates. Units standing in the ring of hexes adjacent to the tank will take 50 damage, while units standing adjacent to those hexes will take 40 damage, etc. As you can see, Magnitude scales up very quickly, so be careful not to get caught in the blast if you decide to go for it.

If you want to clear some of the refinery buildings to make shooting the tanks easier / safer, that's fine - they aren't explosive. The four single-hex pumping stations (the ones with the grey blocks on their roofs) are Heavy Buildings with CFs of 40, while the inner building hexes are Medium Buildings with CFs of 30.

Amechwarrior
Jan 29, 2007

Thanks for that. Does 1716 have LOS to that tank? I think it should.

Looks like 1916 is in the splash zone and I can get to 1716 instead. If we can set it off, it should do like 100+ damage to the Sentinel If it then sets off the rest of the tank farm. However, I need some assistance, I can push out 16dmg and need at least 14 more. I don't want to lose MP for next turn even if my ML would still have reasonable odds.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Amechwarrior posted:

Looks like 1916 is in the splash zone and I can get to 1716 instead. If we can set it off, it should do like 100+ damage to the Sentinel If it then sets off the rest of the tank farm. However, I need some assistance, I can push out 16dmg and need at least 14 more. I don't want to lose MP for next turn even if my ML would still have reasonable odds.

I can still push out a lot of damage if i can get los/range and I’m not likely to be able to put out a lot of damage for much longer

Amechwarrior
Jan 29, 2007

Captain Foo posted:

I can still push out a lot of damage if i can get los/range and I’m not likely to be able to put out a lot of damage for much longer

But you can't roll above 6...

I think you can reach 1615 or 1516 and if you blast it with what's left we should be able to breach it. Also we don't want to be in the 19xx row as that's as far as I think the blast goes.

Scintilla do either 1615 or 1516 have LOS to the tank in 2416?

What's the plan for the VTR and WVE? I think between the both of you you can pop the statue. But we have to consider the Goblin on our flank and Vedette at the rear next turn as we push forward.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Amechwarrior posted:

lol, lmao

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Amechwarrior posted:

this and also 1715, want to keep options open

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey
Space Kablooey has decided to bow out, so I need someone to take control of the Wyvern for the rest of the mission. Whoever sends me a PM first gets to take over.

Edit: Congratulations painedforever, you're up!

Scintilla fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Feb 22, 2024

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey

Amechwarrior posted:

Amechwarrior posted:

Captain Foo posted:

this and also 1715, want to keep options open

1516: Does have LOS.
1615: Does not have LOS.
1715: Does not have LOS.
1716: Does have LOS.

painedforever
Sep 12, 2017

Quem Deus Vult Perdere, Prius Dementat.
New Wyvern pilot reporting for duty!

What is the play, and what is my part?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Scintilla posted:

All right, I’ll look at the map with this in mind later, thanks!

painedforever
Sep 12, 2017

Wyvern

I could jump to 1716 and alpha strike the fuel tanks at 2416. Would that work?

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

spicy zone, unless i miscounted

e: wait why did it compress so bad, dang it lemme redo that

e e: fixed

Otter Madness
Jan 4, 2014

Amechwarrior posted:

I think you can reach 1615 or 1516 and if you blast it with what's left we should be able to breach it. Also we don't want to be in the 19xx row as that's as far as I think the blast goes.

What's the plan for the VTR and WVE? I think between the both of you you can pop the statue. But we have to consider the Goblin on our flank and Vedette at the rear next turn as we push forward.

I am thinking 1815 for the VTR. I can use the AC 20 and MLas on the statue

Amechwarrior
Jan 29, 2007

painedforever posted:

New Wyvern pilot reporting for duty!

What is the play, and what is my part?

painedforever posted:

Wyvern

I could jump to 1716 and alpha strike the fuel tanks at 2416. Would that work?

You and I are basically wingmen on this drop for the Victor and Hunchback that are the majority of the firepower in our Lance. Usually we just help kill whatever they're shooting at.

1716 is the spot I was hoping to take. Do we have other options? The HBK is the most restricted, so it should get first choice of 1516. Your WVE and I can jump, but I'm running a bit hot for that, as are you.

I can put 16 DMG on target (watch me roll 2s because I called out the HBK on rolling 6s) without overheating from 1716 if I walk. If you jump, you'll add 4 heat, and only have 6 remaining, which leaves your LRM-10 that does about 6dmg on average, 10 at best.

I'd say my BJ1 should probably get 1716. 1316 (Scintilla can we get a check?) Should have LOS but isn't great for being shot at by the GRF.

You could support the VTR on the statue, but more on the tanks would be nice in case I or the HBK whiffs. I don't want to let the Sentinel get away. Also, it would be awesome.

However, I'm okay letting the BJ1 and WVE take shots that would otherwise got to the HBK and VTR.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Yes i could lose most or all of my firepower at any point now (hbk pilot here)

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Captain Foo posted:

Yes i could lose most or all of my firepower at any point now (hbk pilot here)

Just shift sides, you still have an ablative left arm, left torso and center torso left :black101:

painedforever
Sep 12, 2017

Amechwarrior posted:

You and I are basically wingmen on this drop for the Victor and Hunchback that are the majority of the firepower in our Lance. Usually we just help kill whatever they're shooting at.

1716 is the spot I was hoping to take. Do we have other options? The HBK is the most restricted, so it should get first choice of 1516. Your WVE and I can jump, but I'm running a bit hot for that, as are you.

I can put 16 DMG on target (watch me roll 2s because I called out the HBK on rolling 6s) without overheating from 1716 if I walk. If you jump, you'll add 4 heat, and only have 6 remaining, which leaves your LRM-10 that does about 6dmg on average, 10 at best.

I'd say my BJ1 should probably get 1716. 1316 (Scintilla can we get a check?) Should have LOS but isn't great for being shot at by the GRF.

You could support the VTR on the statue, but more on the tanks would be nice in case I or the HBK whiffs. I don't want to let the Sentinel get away. Also, it would be awesome.

However, I'm okay letting the BJ1 and WVE take shots that would otherwise got to the HBK and VTR.

If 1516 and 1716 have LoS, then so does 1615, right? I could walk there, and y'know, do a bit of shooting, a bit of exploding...

EDIT: Fixed the coordinates that I couldn't read.

Ardlen
Sep 30, 2005
WoT

painedforever posted:

If 1516 and 1716 have LoS, then so does 1615, right? I could walk there, and y'know, do a bit of shooting, a bit of exploding...

EDIT: Fixed the coordinates that I couldn't read.
Doesn't look like it:

Scintilla posted:

painedforever
Sep 12, 2017

Ardlen posted:

Doesn't look like it:

Oh really? poo poo, missed that. Is it because of the trees? It's because of the trees, isn't it?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

HBK: I could also get to 1416 (light woods) and start in on the statue if y'all want to get at the fuel tank?

Amechwarrior
Jan 29, 2007

Captain Foo posted:

HBK: I could also get to 1416 (light woods) and start in on the statue if y'all want to get at the fuel tank?

I don't think we have the firepower for the tanks unless we really start overheating over 5. Both the BJ1 and WVE are just about to start dropping MP and we'll need it as we close with the GRF.

The statue is weak, will remain visible in our operating area, and not time pressed do deal massive damage to one of the remaining units. We have a very narrow window to take the STN down and complete an optimal objective. If one of the LL on the BJ1 or WVE miss, we're not going to get to 30dmg without the HBK.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Amechwarrior posted:

I don't think we have the firepower for the tanks unless we really start overheating over 5. Both the BJ1 and WVE are just about to start dropping MP and we'll need it as we close with the GRF.

The statue is weak, will remain visible in our operating area, and not time pressed do deal massive damage to one of the remaining units. We have a very narrow window to take the STN down and complete an optimal objective. If one of the LL on the BJ1 or WVE miss, we're not going to get to 30dmg without the HBK.

sounds good. HBK to 1516 and shooting the fuel tank

e - submitted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amechwarrior
Jan 29, 2007

Submitted to 1716, 2LL at fuel tank in 2416.

So, for this Lance to get something done with shooting, either the HBK or the VTR needs to engage. The BJ1 or WVE just don't have the firepower potential they do. We're good for mop up duty, whiff insurance and harassment at this scale of fight.

Both have around 16dmg at longer range and about 10dmg in short ranged weapons. The VTR and HBK each have around 36-40dmg at short range.

Amechwarrior fucked around with this message at 08:31 on Feb 23, 2024