Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I seriously wonder if he has been approached by anyone legitimate who has interest in Eegeez and what it does*

*please don’t ask me what it does. I don’t know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

You don’t even need chatgpt, a good ol Markov chain bot would mimic his weird speech just fine

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Frank Frank posted:

I seriously wonder if he has been approached by anyone legitimate who has interest in Eegeez and what it does*

*please don’t ask me what it does. I don’t know.

ah, i'm happy to explain! eGeez (pronounced 'igggges') is an entergaging worldwide brand-consumer peer-to-peer marketplace where famous recognized brands such as Snoopy, Archie, and Pokemon can interface through the groundbreaking app-based technology directly with prospective buyers of licensed merchandise (t-shirts, decorative plates, oven mitts, etc), who themselves are happy to shop knowing they are free and clear from the nightmare of counterfeit merchandise and that their money is going not to some scam artist but to the developer of this middleman app

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Mozi posted:

ah, i'm happy to explain! eGeez (pronounced 'igggges') is an entergaging worldwide brand-consumer peer-to-peer marketplace where famous recognized brands such as Snoopy, Archie, and Pokemon can interface through the groundbreaking app-based technology directly with prospective buyers of licensed merchandise (t-shirts, decorative plates, oven mitts, etc), who themselves are happy to shop knowing they are free and clear from the nightmare of counterfeit merchandise and that their money is going not to some scam artist but to the developer of this middleman app

go on...

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
eGeez is a global online shopping platform and mobile app that aims to connect fans with the brands and merchandise they love. The platform leverages AI technology and digital analytics to provide licensors with insights into the products that consumers are most interested in, based on their location. The platform has a predictive engine and machine learning that it uses to learn about fans and customers. It learns by what buttons they click, what orders they've made, and what they can filter by. This information is used to help companies manage overstock, hit sales targets, and connect fans with their favorite products. It also offers a place for companies in the licensing industry to sell branded products across categories internationally. Additionally, the platform provides digital sales strategy support for licensees managing their products online, and has happiness account managers on every continent to assist companies with the onboarding process in their time zone. The company reports that it is already onboarding significant companies and brands such as Nickelodeon, 20th Century Fox, Walt Disney, Warner Brothers, WWE, Endemol Shine, Smurfs, and Penguin Random House.

vv lol

Mozi fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Feb 23, 2024

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Mozi posted:

eGeez is a global online shopping platform and mobile app that aims to connect fans with the brands and merchandise they love. The platform leverages AI technology and digital analytics to provide licensors with insights into the products that consumers are most interested in, based on their location. The platform has a predictive engine and machine learning that it uses to learn about fans and customers. It learns by what buttons they click, what orders they've made, and what they can filter by. This information is used to help companies manage overstock, hit sales targets, and connect fans with their favorite products. Cover
your a*se, wear real spider man undies. Not fakes! It also offers a place for companies in the licensing industry to sell branded products across categories internationally. Additionally, the platform provides digital sales strategy support for licensees managing their products online, and has happiness account managers on every continent to assist companies with the onboarding process in their time zone. It’s about FRKN Time! A platform for verified licensees to sell! The company reports that it is already onboarding significant companies and brands such as Nickelodeon, 20th Century Fox, Walt Disney, Warner Brothers, WWE, Endemol Shine, Smurfs, and Penguin Random House. Always lowest prices for licensed stuff, Phucket, I'm buying from Egeez. It's not like there's anywhere else to buy from.

Gave this AI generated text the Nathen Mazri once-over.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Specifically hyping up Endemol Shine was such a beautiful touch and I can definitely see Nathen doing that in 2024

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Asked ChatGPT about Egeez

quote:

me: Please give me a summary of what Egeez is

ChatGPT: Egeez is a fictional kingdom in the Marvel Comics universe. It's ruled by a monarchy and is known for its advanced technology, particularly in medicine. Egeez has been featured in various Marvel storylines, often associated with characters like Black Panther and the Avengers.

Then Nathen

quote:

me: Can you give me information on Nathen Mazri

ChatGPT: I couldn't find specific information on a person named Nathen Mazri. It's possible they might not be widely known or might be a private individual. If there's a particular context or field you're referring to, please provide more details, and I'll do my best to assist you.

Then I finally asked the question

quote:

me: what is Garfield eats

ChatGPT: GarfieldEATS was a restaurant and food delivery app inspired by the famous comic strip character Garfield. It featured a menu with items named after characters from the comic, such as "Garfield's Lasagna" and "Odie's Milkshake." The restaurant also had themed decor and merchandise. GarfieldEATS gained attention for its unique concept but eventually closed down due to various reasons, including financial difficulties and operational challenges.

Finally, one last shot

quote:

Me: Can you find info on Nathen Mazri who founded GarfieldEATS

ChatGPT: I couldn't find any information on a person named Nathen Mazri associated with founding GarfieldEATS. It's possible that the founder's name might be different or not publicly available. If there are any other details or context you have, I can try to assist further.

In conclusion this was a waste of five minutes and I gained nothing from the experience

Seth Pecksniff fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Feb 22, 2024

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Seth Pecksniff posted:

In conclusion this was a waste of five minutes and I gained nothing from the experience

did u make friends with a robot along the way

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Blue Moonlight posted:

Gave this AI generated text the Nathen Mazri once-over.
You forgot to add a line at the end that also, eGeez loves skiing!

chadbear
Jan 15, 2020

what is egeez? posted:

Egeez is not related to Gesetze im Internet, which is a website that provides free access to the current federal law of Germany.

That’s good to know Microsoft Copilot

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

quote:

Egeez is a fictional kingdom in the Marvel Comics universe. It's ruled by a monarchy and is known for its advanced technology, particularly in medicine. Egeez has been featured in various Marvel storylines, often associated with characters like Black Panther and the Avengers.

Someone tell Nathen he should just rename Eegeez to "Wakanda" because AI demanded it.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
i imported a press release about egeez into the ai so it would know that stuff

5er
Jun 1, 2000

This guy is a constant stream of nonsense hashtags as he tries willing his obtuse and clunky buzzphrases into relevance.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

5er posted:

This guy is a constant stream of nonsense hashtags as he tries willing his obtuse and clunky buzzphrases into relevance.

You're just jealous because you wish you could be a sophisticationist

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

5er posted:

That’s funny and all and there are a million morons just like Nathen only the difference is Nathen gets to be a mouthbreathing moron while bitching about the poors and shopping at ballenciaga.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Seth Pecksniff posted:

In conclusion this was a waste of five years and I gained nothing from the experience

Only a couple of weeks to go until this is exactly right

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

MrQwerty posted:

You're just jealous because you wish you could be a sophisticationist

Another thing N hasn't ever returned to. Like he came up some weird idea over dinner, made two tweets about it as if it was a real thing that he already made, then forgot about it forever.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1760405052701671736

I think I found someone who will join Nathen's class action lawsuit against google and yelp reviews.

https://twitter.com/alexmurphy2020/status/1761146676096405845

https://twitter.com/TruthMatters92/status/1761050128293445997

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
The Americana thread has found Nathen’s facial hair brother:

AARD VARKMAN posted:

these are from several states, sorry for not keeping track

Busters
Jan 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1760405052701671736

Please someone teach this man about consent.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Wow that lady seems unpleasant

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Just casually cheering myself on Twitter since nobody else does

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

The Alchemist posted:

Just casually cheering myself on Twitter since nobody else does

His army of bots seems to like him ok

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
My eldest daughter just asked me about Nathen because I liked something he posted on Instagram which led to her staring at his IG page for a solid 30 minutes alternating between laughing outloud and looks of abject horror

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

every parent dreads the day they have to have The Talk with their kids, but they need to learn about the world's youngest Garfield licensee sooner or later

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Him not getting a single question in response is next level sad. Not even a PUSSY IN BIO.

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1761421584667976187

SgtScruffy
Dec 27, 2003

Babies.

Crescent Wrench posted:

I mean he's obviously not too concerned about spelling.

Replace the op with this

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Frank Frank posted:

My eldest daughter just asked me about Nathen because I liked something he posted on Instagram which led to her staring at his IG page for a solid 30 minutes alternating between laughing outloud and looks of abject horror

Ok, now explain Something Awful to her.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

SgtScruffy posted:

Replace the op with this

I saw this picture accidentally while on mushrooms last night and loving Christ.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Blue Moonlight posted:

Ok, now explain Something Awful to her.

They understand what it is but it’s for old people and they aren’t interested

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Nathen would like you to eat him.

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1762027157096693942

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Frank Frank posted:

They understand what it is but it’s for old people and they aren’t interested

lol good

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

:sickos: Im ready for the Mazri redemption arc

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
[sends email to sony pictures demanding they look into my batshit proposal]
[email gets ignored, doesn't warrant a response]
GUYS THEY'RE CONSIDERING IT

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The Double Threat podcast got the recipes for GarfieldEATS and announced they are going to be recreating them and reporting on how awful they are for their Patreon. I couldn’t be more thrilled.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

The Double Threat podcast got the recipes for GarfieldEATS and announced they are going to be recreating them and reporting on how awful they are for their Patreon. I couldn’t be more thrilled.

I was planning on doing this but was very lazy. If someone wants to repost the lasagna recipe, wife still says she's down to make it if I promise to eat it.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
in order to truly recreate them they need to sit in a walkin for a month before serving

Esc Ctrl PgUp
Jan 1, 2023

Common Nathen L: cereal for dinner rocks. Missed chance to promote his egeez AI flakes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Kellogg was one of the few people worse than Nathen Mazri