Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

MadcapLaughs posted:

Is this a private religious school? If so I mean every depiction I've seen of jesus christ he's got long hair. My mom used to tell me all the time that I need to cut my long hair until I used that argument on her. "If jesus can have long hair why can't i" never heard her say anything about my hair since.

Wikipedia posted:

[Japanese musician Tomoyasu] Hotei was expelled shortly before graduation, because, when warned about his long hair he replied "Jesus had long hair!"
For my kiddo, it was sandals. His Catholic grade school forbade sandals on non-uniform days except for the very last day of school, and he always griped that if sandals were good enough for Jesus, they were good enough for the kids at St. Mary's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

So what day is purmts payment due?

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

tim scott's future not looking good, SAD

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Lord Hydronium posted:

Alternatively: Trump is a petty bitch who will turn on Scott at the drop of a hat because he got a slightly bigger slice of cake for dessert and will pick Noem or somebody while Scott is left having abased himself for nothing.

We'll see this weekend if Trump still needs Scott after the SC primary

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

I live in a gentrified neighborhood and few times all the upper-middle class mostly white people gather discuss the inclusive commercial development plans they have for the mostly lower income hispanic people that have lived here for generations.

In one of the last discussions it was decided that we can't have fast food because it is bad for poor people's health, that we need more healthy options such as Starbucks, that maybe they would like a new laundromat and a good way to do outreach to them to include them in the planning would be to reach out to the local public school PTAs "If they even have PTAs, does anyone know if they have PTAs?" I am not exaggerating one bit.

They are currently very upset that the local Walgreens is being shutdown to be turned into a discount clinic aimed at cash pay patients because medical care is already so accessible and there aren't many options when you just want to pop in real quick and buy some Tide on your way home.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Haruharuharuko posted:

So what day is purmts payment due?

Judgement was supposed to be entered today, so that starts the 30 day clock. I don't know if it was actually done, but Engoron response to Trump was basically gently caress you, you aren't getting a stay, I see absolutely nothing wrong with the Prosecution's proposed order and your complaints about it are absolute bullshit and I plan on filing the order today.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Glad Team Biden is doing this

I see Ursula the Sea Witch made it above the water.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Stunt-Puffin posted:

They are now calling for the overthrow of democracy at CPAC as a trial balloon. The audience is politely applauding so it's fair to assume this will be normalized in a few months just like 'nationalist' was.

Everyone bothered by this should get licensed, buy a handgun and a safe, and take a training course. I've stopped caring about the moral elitists who are too above it all to take these basic precautions.

Didn't you get laughed out of the last kalpa of this thread for tough-guy posting like this?

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Three Olives posted:

Judgement was supposed to be entered today, so that starts the 30 day clock. I don't know if it was actually done, but Engoron response to Trump was basically gently caress you, you aren't getting a stay, I see absolutely nothing wrong with the Prosecution's proposed order and your complaints about it are absolute bullshit and I plan on filing the order today.

So it looks like the system's got it and it's being processed/authenticated/whatever the gently caress NYSCEF does to update the docket.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Azuth0667 posted:

hey gently caress that, Ursula played by the contract! and she loved her smoochum eels. This lady loves nothing.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

did those nft trading card buyers ever get their scrap of the shroud of trumpin? i just remembered that lol

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Azuth0667 posted:

this is an unforgivable insult against one of the greatest americans ever to live

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Three Olives posted:

March 23rd then but as that’s a weekend most likely the 25th oh that’s gonna be a good day

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

If it’s like the other chudges it’ll just get overturned on appeal and that’ll be the end of it

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

TrashMammal posted:

this is an unforgivable insult against one of the greatest americans ever to live

i'm interested in her politics.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
IM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN
‘CAUSE AT LEAST I KNOW I’M FREE
AND I WON’T FORGET THE LOSERS THAT DIED
THAT GAVE THEIR LIVES FOR ME
AND I’LL GLADLY STAND UP

(Maybe sometime later)
TO DEFEND HER STILL TODAY
‘CAUSE THERE AINT NO DOUBT I AT LEASY PRETEND TO LOVE THIS LAAAAAND
GOD BLESS THE USA

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Azuth0667 posted:

TrashMammal posted:

Ghostlight posted:

Bless you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTOWIMJkKpc

Still holds up. Evergreen values.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Obligatory Divine post in the Trump thread

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Another photo of Divine and Donald Trump:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Watching too much Fox News is starting to rot Aaron's brain

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Another photo of Divine and Donald Trump:

Trump looks p good in drag ngl

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

kazil posted:

Watching too much Fox News is starting to rot Aaron's brain

For real, though. It has to have some effect.

You remember when AFH used to do his Trump posts in here, he said spending that much time “in character” wasn’t good for his mental health.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

MrMojok posted:

For real, though. It has to have some effect.

You remember when AFH used to do his Trump posts in here, he said spending that much time “in character” wasn’t good for his mental health.

I remember being bombarded with Trump Twitter posts in that era, and I had to hide AFH because it had the same effect on me.

I'm glad to know I'm living in reality, because I sure as poo poo felt like the crazy one back then.

SuperMarrio
Mar 26, 2005

Those who live by capitalism must be prepared to die by it.

Is trump dead yet?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Trump's trying to get documents case dismissed because of immunity

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.648652/gov.uscourts.flsd.648652.324.0.pdf

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Dems need to run HARD on project 2025

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

They always talk about a horse race narrative but I don't think the media powers ever gamed out a literal race between "the election season" and "the judicial system vs Trump's stalling tactics"

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

They won't hear it and the Mar a Lago documents case is doomed anyway because Cannon is a MAGA weirdo so w/e. What he's trying to do here is find any avenue to establish legal precedent to throw it out so that he can then try to apply that to all criminal cases against him - long enough for him to be President again and literally start deporting/killing/whatever people.

E: He's likely doing this because of Canon's incredible unsealing of witness identities that may get her actually removed from the case (per Smith's filing). If she were to find in his favor here right before being removed, it would open the opportunity for his other lawyers to appeal based on the immunity argument that Canon affirmed.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Feb 23, 2024

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Nocheez posted:

I remember being bombarded with Trump Twitter posts in that era, and I had to hide AFH because it had the same effect on me.

Absolutely true. It was funny as hell and he had a great Trump voice. But it did feel SO much like Trump.

I don’t think I’ve shared this in this current incarnation of this thread. And I know you won’t want to see this, but perhaps others might.

I spent a ridiculous amount of time compiling his Trump tweets into one file and you can get it off my google drive here

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!
Lol every time you think dead on a toilet

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
lol

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

plz deny cert tomorrow SCOTUS

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Ghostlight posted:

KILL EVERYONE NOW! Eat poo poo! Filth are my politics! Filth is my life!

I want to see Trump be judged guilty of assholeism.

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

Toxic Mental posted:

plz deny cert tomorrow SCOTUS

you know if they dont we have immune biden in power right

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lol

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Celexi posted:

you know if they dont we have immune biden in power right

launch the maralago drones

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

MrMojok posted:

Absolutely true. It was funny as hell and he had a great Trump voice. But it did feel SO much like Trump.

I don’t think I’ve shared this in this current incarnation of this thread. And I know you won’t want to see this, but perhaps others might.

I spent a ridiculous amount of time compiling his Trump tweets into one file and you can get it off my google drive here

quote:

@RealDonaldTrump: No basis at all to reports that "TRUMP wants people to become numb to death". I am already numb to death (and many other things!) and simply believe (brain-think) that it is "best for business". Even so - it's you're Decision!

drat i forgot how good these were

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1760877137844994315

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Ghostlight posted:

total dogshit :woof:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU