Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

redshirt posted:

Snowing on the mountain currently, christmas tree forest dappled in white.

The Call of the Shovel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Heard someone on their way to the bathroom say "I'm gonna go toss a big grumpy dumpy"

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

redshirt posted:

Snowing on the mountain currently, christmas tree forest dappled in white.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDfEBmjtkAQ

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

deep dish peat moss posted:

Heard someone on their way to the bathroom say "I'm gonna go toss a big grumpy dumpy"

What’s their username?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Nice. Sounds like Burlington VT.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

redshirt posted:

Gaming PC or new spreadsheet machine?

Spreadsheets ARE gaming. :colbert:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

You should have joined them

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

bird with big dick posted:

You should have joined them

Then it wouldn't be grumpy

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Good point it’s hard to be grumpy when you’re poopin with pals

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Slack is off the hook today! So many DINGS! DING! DING!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Ding ding dong, ring a ding ding ding dong

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

redshirt posted:

I changed my notification sound to something really quiet and it's nice, except now every time my phone rings it's so loud in comparison that it startles me. So like 3 or 4 times a day I practically jump out of my seat

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I changed my notification sound to something really quiet and it's nice, except now every time my phone rings it's so loud in comparison that it startles me. So like 3 or 4 times a day I practically jump out of my seat

I've customized quite a few notifications, but also confused myself as to what they mean, but it's the DINGS that is the hate noise, I know that.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

My sister in law is getting divorced which is good cause her husband is a dipshit but I do feel like he’s possibly taking the fall for dogs pissing on the floor.

He has absolutely gotten shitfaced and pissed on the kitchen counter and not cleaned it up but every drop of urine anywhere it doesn’t belong has since been blamed solely on him despite the fact they have two poorly trained dogs.

Which is hilarious.

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough
any drunk friday (saturday?) goons wanna give me a personal loan of a couple hundred, ill write you a nice letter in cursive about not being cold idk

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

My sister in law is getting divorced which is good cause her husband is a dipshit but I do feel like he’s possibly taking the fall for dogs pissing on the floor.

He has absolutely gotten shitfaced and pissed on the kitchen counter and not cleaned it up but every drop of urine anywhere it doesn’t belong has since been blamed solely on him despite the fact they have two poorly trained dogs.

Which is hilarious.

Lmbo

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Which is hilarious.

So, your brother?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Started my Friday getting a text from a new employee (last weekend was her first) that she won’t be able to work this weekend, just too tired, but she will be back next weekend!

So I said “This isn’t Burger King where you Have It Your Way, so take next weekend off too.”

I fuckin hate firing people but I love when they make it really easy for me to be really lovely to them about it!

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

redshirt posted:

The rattlesnake noise products a visceral hate response from deep within me

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

redshirt posted:

So, your brother?

My wife’s sister’s husband.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Visions of Valerie posted:

The default TEAMS ding

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I wish he was my brother I would have strangled him in the crib and blamed it on the dog

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

My wife’s sister’s husband.

Ah, copy that tower.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

should’ve hired a dog whisperer instead of marriage counselor

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I bet it’d be pretty easy to train a dog to sit on babies.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Maybe use that breed of dog that the Russians trained to swim out to drowning people and bite them.

e: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_Water_Dog

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

should’ve hired that dog as a marriage counselor. would have saved a few steps

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Visions of Valerie posted:

lol right? I get a twitch now and then. The worst is when I walk away, so then Slack knows I've walked away, which activates the mobile app, which is tied to my Apple watch, and thus the DINGS! And SWOOPS! And "WOOSH!" become vibrations on my wrist. And oh boy, when there's a lively chat going on and there's a new notification every 10 seconds while I'm eating.....

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Here's 3 reasons this thread sucks and I hate it:

Smugworth
Smugworth
Smugworth

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Guy's so likable he ought to be a mod

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
GOD FAMM IT TRASH MAMMAL CHANGE YOUR loving AVATAR YOU LOOK LIKE SMUGWORTH AND I AIN'T TAKING NO TIME TO READ NO NAMES

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Maybe use that breed of dog that the Russians trained to swim out to drowning people and bite them.

e: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_Water_Dog

Lmao

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

i hear if you turn off the lights and say his name three times there’ll be a little bottle of ranch dressing sitting there on the counter when you turn the lights back on :spooky:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Literally A Person posted:

GOD FAMM IT TRASH MAMMAL CHANGE YOUR loving AVATAR YOU LOOK LIKE SMUGWORTH AND I AIN'T TAKING NO TIME TO READ NO NAMES

you can cure this curse. the power is in your wallet

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
In Soviet Russia, dog drowns YOU!

WHAT A COUNTRY

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

TrashMammal posted:

you can cure this curse. the power is in your wallet

I look like some kind of Richie Rich hoighty toit rear end motherfucker?

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Finally get to start wfh next week and only have to go in the office 2 days a week :hellyeah:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Literally A Person posted:

pretty rich coming from the it was a gift guy

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

pretty rich coming from the it was a gift guy

that was a good av though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

hot cocoa on the couch posted: