Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
apparently it seems im slightly before the halfway point in doom 3. theres so much wrong with this game lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
game has working mirrors, tho.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ArfJason posted:

apparently it seems im slightly before the halfway point in doom 3. theres so much wrong with this game lol

Did you fight the boss worm that just makes a noise and then telekinesis damages you for 70% health with a small rock.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Did you fight the boss worm that just makes a noise and then telekinesis damages you for 70% health with a small rock.

Spoilers, dude.

*completely trashes the bathroom*

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

only telekinesis rock attack monster i fought was some spider woman thing

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Spoilers, dude.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Spoilers, dude.

Lmao

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

I climbed the Armored Core 6 wall and now I'm paralyzed by customization options.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Hopefully gonna finish Astlibra Gaiden tonight. Then who knows

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Balatro + Infinite Wealth + Epic Mountain Dew Spark Zeroes

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Kentucky Route Zero and Ninja Five-O

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Reached Chapter 12 in Infinite Wealth and taking a tactical emotional break to get through the bonus levels of Mario Wonder. Didn't realise the true final level required you to collect all the flowers coins (thought it was just flagpoles and wonder seeds) so I will not be doing that. Will settle on the "normal" final special world stage.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Reached Chapter 12 in Infinite Wealth and taking a tactical emotional break to get through the bonus levels of Mario Wonder. Didn't realise the true final level required you to collect all the flowers coins (thought it was just flagpoles and wonder seeds) so I will not be doing that. Will settle on the "normal" final special world stage.

whoa really? does it track that somewhere. i'm playing it with my kids and the thing i consistently miss is the flagpole, but they won't let me go back and get it, lol.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

do it.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

whoa really? does it track that somewhere. i'm playing it with my kids and the thing i consistently miss is the flagpole, but they won't let me go back and get it, lol.

Yes.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

He’s a bitch.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

astlibra got its hooks back in me now that I finished Kiwami 2. playing on Hell difficulty and dying a lot, back end of ch2 now. seems like the thing to do is grind drops to make sure you've gotten every weapon possible so I'm gonna start doing that, got every single point in Luck which makes things slower

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Not last epoch because the servers went to poo poo. Probably kiwami 2. I need to let my jrpg meter cool down until June

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

Yeeah it's tracked on the fast travel screen or w/e it's called. Worth doing also

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Wasn't even a bank holiday...

Finishing up NG+ on Arkham knight to get the plat, already did all the standard challenge maps for three stars. I liked the Batmobile mostly tbh. Will start Furi later I think

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

furi is so sick. want more games like that

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Disco Elysium

Can't believe this game actually lives up to the hype and is actually funny.

Also gonna play Little Nightmares which my gf suggested. It's neat so far and it looks cool. The aesthetic is really nice.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Arch Nemesis posted:

astlibra got its hooks back in me now that I finished Kiwami 2. playing on Hell difficulty and dying a lot, back end of ch2 now. seems like the thing to do is grind drops to make sure you've gotten every weapon possible so I'm gonna start doing that, got every single point in Luck which makes things slower

after 200 hours I still cant really tell if luck affects drops. they just come when they come :shrug:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Roth posted:

Disco Elysium

Can't believe this game actually lives up to the hype and is actually funny.

It's so sick

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

yep

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

fuckin rules

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
splatoon 3 side order

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

mbt posted:

Not last epoch because the servers went to poo poo. Probably kiwami 2. I need to let my jrpg meter cool down until June

What happens in June.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

bees x1000 posted:

after 200 hours I still cant really tell if luck affects drops. they just come when they come :shrug:

wtf. it's luck

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

welcome posted:

What happens in June.

Elden Ring DLC and SMTV Vengeance

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

welcome posted:

What happens in June.

showing your whole rear end by not being in the IZGC Discord group chat. s m d h

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Elden Ring DLC and SMTV Vengeance

Those are good reasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Arch Nemesis posted:

wtf. it's luck

well the internet says it does but I haven't been able to tell a difference. luck definitely boosts your exp/gold/force gain and possibly boosts item drops but ???