Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

kazil posted:

Republicans have completely lost control of the monster that they've created. The politicians know that IVF is extremely popular and it's a lost bet to go against it. But here we are.

they will try to shove it back in the bottle to save themsleves but alot of louder chuds will keep doubling down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Republicans have become like cops to me. I keep hearing that there are "good ones" that aren't as bad as the crazy ones who want to kill everybody but, if they were good ones, they would have stopped the bad ones by now.... thus, making them part of the bad ones by default. All of them.

ALL.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I'd like to see conservatives pushing for this embryos are people stuff to take a test and pick the human embryo pictures out from all the other vertebrate embryo pictures.
If they fail they have to all admit collectively they are full of poo poo and stop being allowed to vote.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Mad Hamish posted:

I have so many questions about Forgiato Blow, such as:

1) what is his day job? I assume being a Trump-themed rapper who even juggalos would claim is too distasteful doesn't pay particularly well
2) where the gently caress does he get this hideous jewellery?
2a) Taking bets, is that Trump head pendant made of metal or vaccum-coated plastic? If metal, what do y'alls think, solid or hollow, and is it like lovely 5kt gold plating on pot metal or what?

1) rich failson his grandfather, Stuart Arnold, is the founder of Auto Trader 
2)South Florida
2a) real, gold, probably solid because he's actually as dumb as he looks

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

Jesus loving Christ what happened to Anna? Cenk was always insufferable but wow is this what their show is like now?

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

“You’re going to say as you want”

:negative:

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Christ, just imagine being some rich grandpa and that....thing.....is your grandkid.

I want this guy to bend over to pick up a dropped object and then that hideous pendant swings down and hits him in the mouth and breaks a tooth.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Catastrophe posted:

Republicans have become like cops to me. I keep hearing that there are "good ones" that aren't as bad as the crazy ones who want to kill everybody but, if they were good ones, they would have stopped the bad ones by now.... thus, making them part of the bad ones by default. All of them.

ALL.

All
Republicans
Are
Bastards

hmmm it might not catch on..

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Vire posted:

Jesus loving Christ what happened to Anna? Cenk was always insufferable but wow is this what their show is like now?

Same thing that happens to every leftist with a podcast in California. She saw literally one homeless person and lost her God drat mind

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Catastrophe posted:

ALL.

more of a Pulley fan

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

We spent 3 years of hell getting enough eggs for 10 embryos, and half of them had genetic defects so we didn't bother freezing them. Are we mass murderers?

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

Do you see this? This means "Have a nice day".

Vire posted:

TYT wants Biden to lose so they could pull a "told you so"

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Scam Likely posted:

We spent 3 years of hell getting enough eggs for 10 embryos, and half of them had genetic defects so we didn't bother freezing them. Are we mass murderers?

according to them you should be on death row.

Commodore_64
Feb 16, 2011

love thy likpa

nobodygetshurt posted:

All
Republicans
Are
Bastards

hmmm it might not catch on..

Just keep the c and go for conservative.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

a billion trillion pre-babies flushed down every suburban toilet

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Vire posted:

She had a very public meltdown over the term “birthing person” and insisted that “everyone” on the left is calling her that. She was told to stop being so dramatic and now she’s, i guess, like “Well fine, you yelling at me has MADE me a republican”

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Vire posted:

they all went off the rails. Jimmy was the most visible nutjob for a while. cenk and anna fell hard into the "chuds are the working class and we need to get them at all costs" because they still think its the 60s.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Scam Likely posted:

yes apparently. that one woman who had a miscarraige had her case go all the way to grand jury before she was deemed not inDICKtabull for murder.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Karma Comedian posted:

2a) real, gold, probably solid because he's actually as dumb as he looks

wouldnt a small solid gold mass that size be a significant mass?,

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Scam Likely posted:

Not as long as you don't live in Alabama. Not yet, anyway.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

PhazonLink posted:

wouldnt a small solid gold mass that size be a significant mass?,

a significant mass the size of a small mass?

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Catastrophe posted:

ALL.

The only "good" Republican is a Republican that's learned how to pretend to play it nice in polite society and has the self-control to keep the act going. At the end of the day they wall want the same thing, and will proudly admit it if they think they're in polite company and the cameras are off.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Commodore_64 posted:

Just keep the c and go for conservative.

I gotcha.

Conservatives
R
All
Bastards

:yeeclaw:

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Grey Cat posted:

I gotcha.

Conservatives
R
All
Bastards

:yeeclaw:

:lol:

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Looks like someplace where a lot of hitchhikers go missing.

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

the doll is facing the wrong way, dummy :rolleyes:

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

LOL :lol: LOL :lol: LOL :lol: LOL :lol: LOL :lol: LOL :lol: LOL :lol: LOL :lol: LOL :lol: LOL :lol: LOL :lol: LOL :lol:

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

Vire posted:

I haven't listened to their show since the Obama administration, so I only ever get pieces of it from links like this. I get the impression that TYT went hard into progressive-strain brainworms and, in an effort to always be against something rather than for something for the sake of engagement, put their heads so far up their own asses they have no idea what they stand for anymore. Anna says TERF poo poo, Cenk either is currently or recently planned to run as a candidate against Biden (despite being unqualified for the office??), they are just screaming into the void trying to hear an echo.

They used to serve a useful function as a check on the Democrats from the left, but they have become so bitterly attached to the idea that they are an opponent to the Dems that they jumped the ends of the horseshoe and are finding more kinship with the right than the left.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

If they think that IVF poo poo is going to go away :lol:

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

kazil posted:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1761054742992552358

Don't know where Miller is going with this, don't care to know.

Someone just explained mirrors to Miller which was a new concept for him since he's a loving vampire.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/ScooterCasterNY/status/1761057499896000619?s=20

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Having a miscarriage sucked but apparently almost every mother we know has a similar story that they were only compelled to talk about when they were helping us get through the pain.

Idiot Conservatives who lucked out on the fertility lottery with their 11 kids have NO loving CLUE how hard conception can be for others who aren't so lucky. Just more pulling the ladder up behind themselves the selfish pricks ugh

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

TulliusCicero posted:

Is there a CPAC every month now?

Jesus christ how many of these idiot events actually get big turn out?

like, none, ever

https://x.com/souljagoytellem/status/1761049257241444623

https://twitter.com/RickLenzie/status/1761006022620238290

not much change from 2023

https://twitter.com/thetomzone/status/1631727301883830275

kinda uncanny how all wooden architecture in trump's presence looks like a gallows

Shishkahuben fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Feb 23, 2024

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Derpmph

Only registered members can see post attachments!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

lmao

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Why the gently caress does CSPAN even cover this poo poo?

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

CPAC is finally following Covid protocols for once with all the empty spaces between seats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

Scam Likely posted:

Having a miscarriage sucked but apparently almost every mother we know has a similar story that they were only compelled to talk about when they were helping us get through the pain.

We had the same experience; thought they were rare until we had one and then we found out more than half the mothers we knew had one.