Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Tonfa posted:

being the elite is back?

no no no he doesn't like vlogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

JUNGLE BOY posted:

the death of nien nunb is a somber reminder that this thread is the only place you can tell the truth. stay safe if you venture outside of here

lol even a sixer is stupid. Oh no a white noise post in my wrestling thread! That's why hell thread is the best thread!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the fact that it has not caused the aew discussion thread to devolve is a testament to the dignity and decorum of the AEW hell poster

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

MJeff posted:

Nobody should ever post in the main AEW thread but also NienNunb's bitterness is consuming him and it makes me sad. 😔

check the AEW thread and lemme know if the consensus of the lovely Dynamite from Wednesday is "a fantastic show", "another banger", or "one of the best Dynamites of the year".

That DICK! posted:

the fact that it has not caused the aew discussion thread to devolve is a testament to the dignity and decorum of the AEW hell poster

We are terrific, it's true.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

1glitch0 posted:

check the AEW thread and lemme know if the consensus of the lovely Dynamite from Wednesday is "a fantastic show", "another banger", or "one of the best Dynamites of the year".

Don't do this.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Erin enters the wolves' den

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

1glitch0 posted:

lol even a sixer is stupid. Oh no a white noise post in my wrestling thread! That's why hell thread is the best thread!

serves him right for having the Wrong Opinions about adam hangman page. my hitters are out there watching.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Erin enters Hell Thread after NienNunb calls Tony Khan a soyboy cuck and 1glitch0 drops a hard R (or a hard C) during a Mercedes Mone match:

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

MJeff posted:

Erin enters Hell Thread after NienNunb calls Tony Khan a soyboy cuck and 1glitch0 drops a hard R (or a hard C) during a Mercedes Mone match:

Don't do this.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

no he can do that it's funny

Shard posted:

It's the only place where I can see my pal MJeff :(

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

MJeff posted:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Shard posted:

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

lol you just reminded me of your all deadwood reaction post and I had a nice giggle remembering it.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

what a fuckin era for tv it was shardo

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

1glitch0 posted:

here some stats from when i was mod

people who complained about getting a sixer: 0
people on the board who complained about someone else getting a sixer: ~quintillion

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

take this poo poo to the feedback thread oh wait 🤪🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

1glitch0 posted:

We are terrific, it's true.

Too earnest, creepy and weird

nexas
Sep 4, 2009

nope

Catching up on the latest Dynamite and dear god can we send Wardlow to the fed or something? I have zero idea why anyone had any hope for this guy to be in any main title feature when all of his promos make him sound like a whiny bitch. Given his in-ring ability he would do better being a goofy meat mountain with a bunch of losers (endearing) like the Iron Savages instead of whatever the hell he's doing with a bunch of losers (derogatory) like the Undisputed Kingdom.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

:chloe:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

He's hosting something called Wardlow's Meat Madness at the ppv and can stay at least until we see what that is

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

projecthalaxy posted:

He's hosting something called Wardlow's Meat Madness at the ppv and can stay at least until we see what that is

yep/ he's restoring the feeling

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/TonyKhan/status/1761139035035070739

Here drat-rear end match.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Iron Savages are garbage. Indie tag team with a stupid look turned into a jobber joke who still can't wrestle. The taste some people have here

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

I think it's fine to talk about cum and jizz aall the time but it does limit their ceiling as a gimmick a little bit.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

It's the only place where I can see my pal MJeff :(

That's true.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
heard tony murdered ric flair by poisoning his drip vape

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

heard tony murdered ric flair by poisoning his drip vape

he’s really trying to get back his booker of the year award

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

dont post good matches in the haters thread

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

let’s all talk about how suckie the trios division is

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Quantum of Phallus posted:

let’s all talk about how suckie the trios division is

it’s two teams and they’re both champs lmao

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

JUNGLE BOY posted:

it’s two teams and they’re both champs lmao

don’t forget the third team, HOB, who won’t job lol

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

The lost a cage match pretty recently to FTR and Daniel Garcia.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The Bang Bang Scissor Gang story is so loving terrible, but I'll forgive it if it leads to BCG turning heel on these dorks and unifying the belts.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

edogawa rando posted:

With unlimited fuckery to protect them

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

edogawa rando posted:

Just offhand, I think Malakai Black could've put Daniel Garcia over a bit more by getting pinned or submitted by one of his wrestling holds rather than "not walking through a door quickly enough".

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Somewhat proud of Tony for not tweeting about it, the booker of the year deal

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

MJeff posted:

Just offhand, I think Malakai Black could've put Daniel Garcia over a bit more by getting pinned or submitted by one of his wrestling holds rather than "not walking through a door quickly enough".

When you've got a known locker room psycho like hogan, hhh, or malakai, you just take whatever smoke and mirrors they'll give you unfortunately

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Eat My Fuc posted:

Somewhat proud of Tony for not tweeting about it, the booker of the year deal

He’s still charging up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I'm okay with the Malakai finish even if it was awkward cause it was different for AEW. Now Tony have Garcia lose to Andrade on the C2 OTOH? Just crazy