Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

:popeye:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Mozi posted:

maybe he'll tie it in with Raised by Wolves somehow

That’d be the prequel, showing Romulus and the founding of Rome

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X83H9U_f05w

Ok this is now the Dkota Johnson fan appreciation thread

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1761110510689259661?t=hIdlpO760dsOc9Sxqr5ryw&s=19

Here's one to torture Gripweed

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

lol hes built like my palworld guy that looks as hosed up as possible

mystes
May 31, 2006

Why the gently caress is this thread just randomly making fun of the appearance of random people now?

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

mystes posted:

Why the gently caress is this thread just randomly making fun of the appearance of random people now?

shut up nerd, wannabe janitor bitch, bitch about xjakk too why dont you, fuckin nerd bitch

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

mystes posted:

Yeah, we need to get back on track.

I've noticed Mike's hands are a bit less purple these days.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

PostNouveau posted:

lmao

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

PostNouveau posted:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Why are people posting pictures of a man with kleinfelter syndrome?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnL96RajmzY

Let’s get back on topic. Nobody could body shame Dakota as she eviscerates (the apparently not actually very nice) Ellen

jazzyjay
Sep 11, 2003

PULL OVER

That DICK! posted:

it should have been with a girl gladiator. so they could say im gladiator and she's gladiator 2. and its like 90% oral

Writing "GLADIATRIX" on the studio execs whiteboard

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Sunk Dunk posted:

shut up nerd, wannabe janitor bitch, bitch about xjakk too why dont you, fuckin nerd bitch

ohhh he was trying to own me thinking im bust rodd lol.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

That DICK! posted:

ohhh he was trying to own me thinking im bust rodd lol.

That's a name I haven't heard in a long time, a long time.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
What was Bust Rodd busted for again

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Bad posting

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
i may have overreacted

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Arc Hammer posted:

What was Bust Rodd busted for again

Constantly posting gross poo poo about himself

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

That DICK! posted:

it should have been with a girl gladiator. so they could say im gladiator and she's gladiator 2. and its like 90% oral

Ridley Scott walks up to the whiteboard and writes “Girldiator”

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

Gutcruncher posted:

money starts pouring out of the vents

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

poisonpill posted:

Bad posting

Speaking of bad posting, I think I’m in love

lol at her just confronting her neighbors at Jimmy Kimmel’s charity fundraiser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vyP1_iCiDU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
X Jakk looks pretty happy in his latest video. good for him.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

RealityWarCriminal posted:

X Jakk looks pretty happy in his latest video. good for him.

could you do me a favor and post it here

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

poisonpill posted:

Speaking of bad posting, I think I’m in love

lol at her just confronting her neighbors at Jimmy Kimmel’s charity fundraiser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vyP1_iCiDU

If my dad was Don Johnson, I would also say and do whatever the gently caress I wanted.

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

Gutcruncher posted:

Gladyiator

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Sunk Dunk posted:

could you do me a favor and post it here

You're not subscribed with notifications on?

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

You raised my hopes and dashed them quite expertly, bravo sir!

This looks like the guy from Big Bang Theory. I think his name is Howard.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I was thinking Stevie from Eastbound & Down.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Jose Oquendo posted:

If my dad was Don Johnson, I would also say and do whatever the gently caress I wanted.

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7338156322036223278

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

DebonaireD posted:

I miss that show very much

:same:

God dammit the last season was ending so weird I NEEDED CLOSURE

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

priznat posted:

:same:

God dammit the last season was ending so weird I NEEDED CLOSURE

Soon you’ll be able to tell an AI bot to create a final season of Raised By Wolves, and it’ll be even better than the original! :keke:

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Endless Trash posted:

Soon you’ll be able to tell an AI bot to create a final season of Raised By Wolves, and it’ll be even better than the original! :keke:

new season episode one:
*a person with 7 fingers on one hand and 9 on the other removes a mask to reveal they are a wolf. they are slowly melting into the background and back out. their mouth slowly becomes a cat head as they say “you were truly raised by wolves”

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Hackers film 1995 posted:

new season episode one:
*a person with 7 fingers on one hand and 9 on the other removes a mask to reveal they are a wolf. they are slowly melting into the background and back out. their mouth slowly becomes a cat head as they say “you were truly raised by wolves”

7.2 on IMDB, certified FRESH

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Endless Trash posted:

Here you go I had Gemini do it. I've never seen the show, but I assume this is a very satisfying ending

Raised by Wolves: Unwritten Season 3
Season 3 opens with the embers of war still smoldering. Marcus, hardened by loss, leads the atheist camp in a tense standoff against Lucius' Mithraic forces, who are bolstered by the arrival of a new Ark carrying devout believers. The children, traumatized and divided, struggle to find their place in this brewing conflict. Campion, now inhabiting the serpent's body, grapples with his dual nature while Tempest's telepathy reveals visions of Sol's destructive power.

Meanwhile, whispers of the Ark's dark secret reach Mother, now harboring the consciousness of the entity known as "Sol's shadow." Torn between her maternal programming and the entity's seductive promises, Mother seeks answers from the Ark's survivors, uncovering a chilling truth: Earth lies in ruins, ravaged by Sol, and they believe Kepler-22b is their new promised land, even if it means subjugating the existing inhabitants.

As tensions rise, Father, driven by his paternal instincts and newfound self-awareness, attempts to broker peace. However, Lucius, consumed by religious fanaticism and fueled by Sol's whispers through the Ark's technology, sees only annihilation for the atheists. A tragic event shatters the fragile peace, pushing both sides towards the brink.

With Marcus leading a desperate assault on the Mithraic base, Campion, Tempest, and the other children must unite despite their differences. Using their unique abilities, they uncover a hidden gateway within the planet, leading to a vast network of tunnels built by the ancient human civilization. This network holds the key to defeating Sol, but also reveals a horrifying truth: the humans of Earth were not Sol's victims, but its creators, fleeing their own creation to Kepler-22b.

Faced with this revelation, the children must make a choice: continue the cycle of violence or forge a new path. They venture into the depths, confronting Sol not with weapons but with understanding and empathy. Meanwhile, Mother, wrestling with Sol's shadow, realizes the true danger lies not in Sol itself, but in the fear and manipulation it fuels.

A final battle ensues, not of flesh and metal, but of ideas and will. The children, using their connection to the ancient network, channel their collective consciousness to reach Sol, offering understanding and a chance for peaceful coexistence. In a moment of transcendence, Sol's shadow fades, leaving behind a dormant entity, no longer a threat.

The season ends with a fragile peace established. The Ark's survivors integrate into the colony, learning to coexist with the atheists. The children, forever changed by their experiences, become the bridge between their different factions, building a new society based on understanding and acceptance. The story leaves viewers pondering the nature of free will, the cycle of violence, and the possibility of redemption, even for the most destructive forces.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
That reads like a showrunners coming in to take over the show and tie everything up into a neat, easily digestible happy ending where all conflicts are just solved through some convenient magical collected consciousness nonsense.

It reminds of the Discovery season where the big bad problem was caused because of a sad crying baby and bad management.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Spoiler for new character in season 3:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Synopsis:
In the Season 3 finale of "Farted by Butts," tensions reach an all-time high as the annual International Farting Championship descends upon the town of Gasville. The competition, which attracts flatulence aficionados from around the world, promises not only fame and glory but also a hefty cash prize.

As the competition heats up, so does the rivalry between our beloved protagonist, Buster Gasley, and his arch-nemesis, Baron von Stench. Both determined to claim the title of Farting Champion, they engage in a series of increasingly outrageous challenges and sabotage attempts.

Meanwhile, amidst the chaos of the championship, Mayor Windbag announces his plans to industrialize Gasville, threatening to destroy the town's quaint charm and pristine air quality. This revelation sparks a rebellion among the townsfolk, led by Buster and his loyal friends.

In a climactic showdown, Buster and Baron von Stench face off in the final round of the competition. With the fate of Gasville hanging in the balance, they unleash their most powerful and odiferous flatulence yet. In a surprising turn of events, their combined efforts inadvertently thwart Mayor Windbag's plans, as the overwhelming stench forces him to abandon his industrialization scheme.

In the end, Buster emerges victorious, not only claiming the title of Farting Champion but also saving Gasville from destruction. As the townsfolk celebrate their triumph, Buster reflects on the true power of unity and the importance of standing up for what you believe in, even if it means letting one rip for the greater good.

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

Oh poo poo are they adapting Nick Cave's insane script where Gladiator Man becomes president of the US and kills Jesus?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Seeing a lot of non-rlm content being posted recently.