Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

CharlestheHammer posted:

Also tankie like liberal for the right wing has mostly lost any real meaning and is more a way to smear leftists that you don’t like.

Because leftists really really hate each other and will take any chance to cut each other down. Though the right wing is catching up with RINOS

I don't generally call people tankies or leftists or what have you but I do really hate these morons:

if that counts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

dervival posted:

new slogan for the GOP - we're putting more than children in cages now
This needs to be added to that stunning graphic

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
That dick locker thing is a gag gift, right? It's just a joke thing for laughs? Right?

EDIT: It's not really a real thing that real people use, is it?

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

This is the "atheists don't have a moral compass because God isn't telling them what is right and wrong" argument

She is pretending:

1. She does not understand the concept of compassion
2. She doesn't think we all are very aware that Republicans don't have any, as a rule

What an rear end in a top hat, I hate her

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

OMFG FURRY posted:

trump just trying to figure out the dumbest poo poo possible in the hopes that the rational and logical thought is "no one could be that dumb..." and he gets away with it

Trump genuinely and absolutely believes in "one weird trick"s. It's amazing that he hasn't gone full sovcit.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Outpost22 posted:

That dick locker thing is a gag gift, right? It's just a joke thing for laughs? Right?

The concept of a chastity belt has existed forever, as has BDSM.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Is there a browser plugin available that can detect and block any instance of Jesse Watters' face appearing on my screen?

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Shishkahuben posted:

like, none, ever

https://x.com/souljagoytellem/status/1761049257241444623

https://twitter.com/RickLenzie/status/1761006022620238290

not much change from 2023

https://twitter.com/thetomzone/status/1631727301883830275

kinda uncanny how all wooden architecture in trump's presence looks like a gallows

I know I bring it up often, and I'm sorry if anyone's annoyed, but that's the main ballroom of the Gaylord. I've been in that room, standing at the exact spot that some of these pictures were taken from. That room gets wall-to-wall packed at Mag. I'm talking total ocean of humanity, sea of human beings, security has to flying wedge through it sometimes full.

There were more people at the Protomen show on Saturday night this Magfest than in the entirety of this conference, as far as I can tell.

There are more people attending a performance of a Mega Man rock opera than are at what's supposed to be the keystone Conservative event in the nation

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Outpost22 posted:

Chastity belts/cages have been around for hundreds if not thousands of years.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Catastrophe posted:

Is there a browser plugin available that can detect and block any instance of Jesse Watters' face appearing on my screen?

Turn on your monitor

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

Outpost22 posted:

oh you poor soul

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Outpost22 posted:

If I were you I wouldn't pull that thread.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Squiggle posted:

If I were you I wouldn't pull that thread.

I don't know, it might unlock something

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
there's a non zero amount of lock smiths and emergency dept. staff that either needed to lockpick a cage or break a cage.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Captain Stalin posted:

So, when does the next font of laughs burst forth? Seizure orders on Monday?

Depends on when SCOTUS rules on immunity stay or not, but irrespective of that,

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

March 25th we have the Stormy Daniel’s trial

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

kazil posted:

lol even Donald Jumbo Trump knows that banning IVF is a loser

Beautiful babies!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvKeDr3k7n0

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

explosivo posted:

Lol that Reagan quote. Weird because I've noticed that everyone against abortion has a loving dick and balls

Except for the dudes who have been visited by Commander Biden.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
Judgement has been entered, 30 day appeal clock starts today.

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nyscef/ViewDocument?docIndex=nXeA3RG/pYddgehBHovUPw==

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
skeptic tank

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars

that gofundme is at around 1 million, only 354 million to go

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

PhazonLink posted:

technically Glenn Greenwald would be a tankie if he didnt suck off regressives soo much imo.

i kinda count tankies as pro authorterian lefties as well as the ones who put regressives abover everyone else. fuckers like dore and brihanna gray joy who are basicaly tossing everyone on the pyre because they think the chud "working class" will follow marx if they toss minorities.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

:yeshaha:

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Cenk tried to run for congress in my district and he got like 5% lol.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

454 milli big fun bucks!!!

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Lmao hope you have 454 million dollars.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Disgorgement sounds like a technical term for after you bust.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

kazil posted:

lol even Donald Jumbo Trump knows that banning IVF is a loser

weirdly, i dont think this will stop it. the GOP uber chuds want their christo facism, drat the polls.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Toxic Mental posted:

454 milli big fun bucks!!!

Should pull up the guesses and give a consolation prize for that number

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

post itt every time you disrobe for disgorgement

Blurred
Aug 26, 2004

WELL I WONNER WHAT IT'S LIIIIIKE TO BE A GOOD POSTER

I love the nickel there. Justice is so petty.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Wowzers!

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Neito posted:

I know I bring it up often, and I'm sorry if anyone's annoyed, but that's the main ballroom of the Gaylord. I've been in that room, standing at the exact spot that some of these pictures were taken from. That room gets wall-to-wall packed at Mag. I'm talking total ocean of humanity, sea of human beings, security has to flying wedge through it sometimes full.

There were more people at the Protomen show on Saturday night this Magfest than in the entirety of this conference, as far as I can tell.

There are more people attending a performance of a Mega Man rock opera than are at what's supposed to be the keystone Conservative event in the nation

Every single year I get depressed seeing CPAC photos, knowing that I was showing video games and going to raves and hanging out with cool trans people and losing money at the underground Beyblade Gambling Arena only a month prior to these fucks showing up

e:

this is from 2023, but still, that's how packed that room was for a loving Transformers cover band

Sockser fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Feb 23, 2024

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Damnit just make it a round number engoWRONG

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Dapper_Swindler posted:

weirdly, i dont think this will stop it. the GOP uber chuds want their christo facism, drat the polls.

I'm kind of thinking they can justify it into their mind-worms somehow with cult daddy Trump guiding the way but I really hope you're right

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Jelly posted:

I'm kind of thinking they can justify it into their mind-worms somehow with cult daddy Trump guiding the way but I really hope you're right

i think the issue is the heratage foundation and other backers WANT the ban hard and i think they have enough leverage to get the nuts to keep screaming. even if they don't now the threats out there in the open.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

kazil posted:

Wowzers!

Yeah he has to pay up to even appeal, and he has to pay up fast or he's turbofucked because $500 million is absolutely more than he has liquidity wise to be sure.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i think the issue is the heratage foundation and other backers WANT the ban hard and i think they have enough leverage to get the nuts to keep screaming. even if they don't now the threats out there in the open.

It remains that the nuts are not enough to carry Heritage to victory, and the keep forgetting that.

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Neito posted:

There are more people stuffed beneath the katsucon gazebo at any given time than there are souls in attendance at CPAC.

Sockser posted:

Every single year I get depressed seeing CPAC photos, knowing that I was showing video games and going to raves and hanging out with cool trans people and losing money at the underground Beyblade Gambling Arena only a month prior to these fucks showing up

e:

this is from 2023, but still, that's how packed that room was for a loving Transformers cover band

also this pic goes hard as hell. I'm seething with jealousy uuuuuugh I miss cons

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Disgorgement sounds like a technical term for after you bust.

Disgorgement makes me feel good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Counted
Apr 28, 2023

Bone Crimes posted:

This is pretty wild. So any investigator dipshit can request this? Does there even have to be a court-ordered subpoena? Cause all it would take is to sue say Mike Johnson, and then get records on where he goes or whatever.

"Based on data received from Covenant Eyes as part of our lawsuit, Mike Johnson searched the following tags..."