Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Catastrophe posted:

The people who got so upset that football man didn't stand right during a song so they filmed themselves smashing coffee makers and burning their shoes in a flailing temper tantrum are making jokes about liberal tears. That's a knee slapper.

They saw this, and it broke their brains more completely than 2008 did:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/molcranenewman/status/1761179611596050783/photo/2

Habba arguing that extremely rich multi-billionaire can't put up the bond for the Carroll appeal :lol:

Huh. Consequences finally hit Trump. Well, I'll be damned.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

Philthy posted:

Huh. Consequences finally hit Trump. Well, I'll be damned.

Ah! Well. Nevertheless,

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Woke, a thing that only exists in their imagination and they never stop shedding tears over.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

6 pack for 19 dollars

We keep S.Pellegrino water which is imported from Italy and Fiji water which is imported from Fiji in our fridge at all times and it is literally less than half the cost Liberal Tears which, ozonation, uv and reverse osmosis means it is literally tap water.

Also Make Agua Great Again. Agua is Spanish for water, I learned that at a very young age when my parents found out that I kept asking our maid for agua instead of water. They weren't pleased. It's an interesting choice, my god, aqua is right there.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Feb 24, 2024

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Three Olives posted:

We keep S.Pellegrino water which is imported from Italy and Fiji water which is imported from Fiji in our fridge at all times and it is literally less than half the cost Liberal Tears which, ozonation, uv and reverse osmosis means it is literally tap water.

Also Make Agua Great Again. Agua is Spanish for water, I learned that at a very young age when my parents found out that I kept asking our maid for agua instead of water. They weren't pleased. It's an interesting choice.

kinda surprised you don't keep Evian water what with reversing the name and all

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

Neito posted:

I know I bring it up often, and I'm sorry if anyone's annoyed, but that's the main ballroom of the Gaylord. I've been in that room, standing at the exact spot that some of these pictures were taken from. That room gets wall-to-wall packed at Mag. I'm talking total ocean of humanity, sea of human beings, security has to flying wedge through it sometimes full.

There were more people at the Protomen show on Saturday night this Magfest than in the entirety of this conference, as far as I can tell.

There are more people attending a performance of a Mega Man rock opera than are at what's supposed to be the keystone Conservative event in the nation

are they ever going to make act 3

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
you guys remember when fox news settled for 800 million and the chuds were like "hahaha! another win!"

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

dervival posted:

kinda surprised you don't keep Evian water what with reversing the name and all

Actually I really do like Evian, I grew up drinking at as a kid. The flavor profile of Fiji is slightly more to my liking, either will do but the mineral composition is significantly different.

Also, if you can't tell the difference between Evian and say Aquafina, you are either lying or have long COVID or something because most bottled water is just nasty. I would rather drink tap water than Aquafina or Dasani. Reverse Osmosis pulls all the mineral content out of it, which tap water has, so they have to add the minerals back in and it always tastes awful.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

mega man rock opera

i am intrigued

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy
All bottled water is for doofuses unless you live somewhere with actually toxic water hth

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i only drink hose water (i call dicks hoses)

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Captain Stalin posted:

So, is trying to move the companies to FL after 1) Being told no, and 2) Not getting the approval of the court appointed company monitor; is that regular old civil fraud, or felony jail time fraud?

As far as I can tell it’d be contempt of court? (Not a lawyer)

I hope Engoron can do/does something like “plz confirm: did you move businesses in defiance of this courts orders or have you deliberately made a false declaration in your filing”

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Oh, in case anyone wasn't keeping up with the Fani Willis case, a private investigator claimed he had cellphone data linking Willis and Wade together before they claimed their relationship started. This was filed with the court this morning.

Willis very reasonably replied, the gently caress?

https://twitter.com/ZcohenCNN/status/1761194694241853481

God it is so believable that Trump's goons committed additional crimes and stalking to obtained dirt on her and Wade and submitted it to the court.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

kazil posted:

House GOP is a loving joke

a one week CR

Lol they're really going to gently caress up my friends' and my trip to japan that we've been planning for years now, gently caress.

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

gah this thread affected my brain, last night I had a dream where I was in a corner store, and off to the side was a tv running FOX News where Mike Pence was giving a firey stump speech (already weird)

he was saying
"If a giant horse cock was right in front of me, would I give hole? Depends... do I have the time? Do I have the energy? But would I SUCK it? 100% EVERY GODDAMNED TIME!"

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Renreeja posted:

gah this thread affected my brain, last night I had a dream where I was in a corner store, and off to the side was a tv running FOX News where Mike Pence was giving a firey stump speech (already weird)

he was saying
"If a giant horse cock was right in front of me, would I give hole? Depends... do I have the time? Do I have the energy? But would I SUCK it? 100% EVERY GODDAMNED TIME!"

No you weren't dreaming, that was actually Pence's speech at CPAC last night.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Renreeja posted:

he was saying

That's crazy, I had a dream I was mike pence.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

alpaca diseases posted:

As far as I can tell it’d be contempt of court? (Not a lawyer)

I hope Engoron can do/does something like “plz confirm: did you move businesses in defiance of this courts orders or have you deliberately made a false declaration in your filing”
It'd be sanctions of some type, a NYCRR 130-1.1 violation ("sanctions may be applied for any motion which...asserts material factual statements that are false.") This isn't terribly high since no real costs were involved so the max is a $10k fine. There's not going to be huge consequences (besides reputational damage, but that ship has sailed, struck the iceberg, sunk, and become an everlasting metaphor for hubris already) because it came after it could actually affect the case, it was caught immediately, no costs were incurred in smacking it down and overall was more clownish than truly perverting the judicial process.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Republicans shutting down the government due to incompetence seems to be an ongoing theme.

If they gently caress the economy by doing it, a lot of people are going to snap.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
The Economy is doing really well so I'm pretty sure the Republicans purposefully tanking the entire economy because they uh.. checks notes... wants to defund the WHO.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Rockman Reserve posted:

mega man rock opera

i am intrigued

it's good op

i listen to the prequel "act ii" album on a regular basis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43Rk-aXplQs

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Grey Cat posted:

That's crazy, I had a dream I was mike pence.

I had a similar dream. Strange. Hurt to walk today.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø

Three Olives posted:

Oh, in case anyone wasn't keeping up with the Fani Willis case, a private investigator claimed he had cellphone data linking Willis and Wade together before they claimed their relationship started. This was filed with the court this morning.

Willis very reasonably replied, the gently caress?

https://twitter.com/ZcohenCNN/status/1761194694241853481

God it is so believable that Trump's goons committed additional crimes and stalking to obtained dirt on her and Wade and submitted it to the court.

It's like they don't know about the classic sting philosophy of make them panic and watch them commit crimes In real time trying to squirm out of it..

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Better than cancer I guess

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

kw0134 posted:

It'd be sanctions of some type, a NYCRR 130-1.1 violation ("sanctions may be applied for any motion which...asserts material factual statements that are false.") This isn't terribly high since no real costs were involved so the max is a $10k fine. There's not going to be huge consequences (besides reputational damage, but that ship has sailed, struck the iceberg, sunk, and become an everlasting metaphor for hubris already) because it came after it could actually affect the case, it was caught immediately, no costs were incurred in smacking it down and overall was more clownish than truly perverting the judicial process.

I believe the question is more is if he legally did move the companies to Florida because Trump wants to get into some fight between Florida and NY over if NY has jurisdiction to execute a judgement against a Florida based company in NY courts under NY law.

The reasonable argument is this would be loving idiotic for a defendant to do given the circumstances but Trump is mostly down to committing more crimes to make the legal remedies take longer.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

It's due to the soundwaves. Google "Sonic Inflation" to find out more. :effort:

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Cell location data that didn't mean anything was instrumental in Mike Pillows election interference "evidence". Grifters grifting grifters.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Rockman Reserve posted:

mega man rock opera

i am intrigued

:hmmyes:

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Three Olives posted:

I believe the question is more is if he legally did move the companies to Florida because Trump wants to get into some fight between Florida and NY over if NY has jurisdiction to execute a judgement against a Florida based company in NY courts under NY law.

The reasonable argument is this would be loving idiotic for a defendant to do given the circumstances but Trump is mostly down to committing more crimes to make the legal remedies take longer.
You can write whatever address you want, it doesn't change the fact that the companies were incorporated in NY, the defendants showed up to court in NY, the proceedings all occurred in NY. There is unquestioned personal and subject matter jurisdiction, going "oops FL addresses" results only in what you see, everyone sighing loudly while doing an eyeroll.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

I had a dream that I was a horse butt-loving Mike Pence last night. weird.

VVVV WERE YOU IN MY HOUSE!?!?!?!?

Total Party Kill fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Feb 24, 2024

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Total Party Kill posted:

I had a dream that I was a horse butt-loving Mike Pence last night. weird.

Then you woke up and you had a feed bag on your neck?

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
"Thank you, Mother."

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

They can’t even get their own “identifies as” joke right, they literally did the opposite of what it should be, “identifies as a solid” or something

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

His businesses not being "in NY" is just another "fact" that his idiot cult members will integrate into their alternate reality that they exist in and when a judge yes "lol yes they are stfu" they will rant and rave about how the deep state is ignoring laws and is only out to get trump.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Toxic Mental posted:

They can’t even get their own “identifies as” joke right, they literally did the opposite of what it should be, “identifies as a solid” or something

They also can't get real pictures of a man with rainbow hair to show up for this ad.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1761213226220757347

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007