Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

I'm watching oilers vs wild but i really like both of them so there's like... no pressure. gently caress

also yeah the incessant gambling ads are awful, I'm not surprised they have to throw addiction ones in there now :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Escape Goat posted:

Cool that there's gambling addiction ads to break up the constant gambling ads

It's like the parody alcohol ad from one episode of South Park where they jam glorified images of drinking in your face before ending with a card that says please drink responsibly.

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

this is game feels weirdly subdued

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Weird vibes and it felt like everyone didn't wake up until the last 2 minutes of the game but yay, Wild!

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

Escape Goat posted:

Cool that there's gambling addiction ads to break up the constant gambling ads

The full embrace.of sports gambling and constant sponsorships and ads is something that is truly disgusting. I detest it

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

fawning deference posted:

The full embrace.of sports gambling and constant sponsorships and ads is something that is truly disgusting. I detest it

Things the Devils detest: being up 1-0.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Holy poo poo what a fight

Rempe is a psycho I love it

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
Cheap move by deluareaus to pull the jersey over rempes head and then take him down but Rempe did more damage

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

WeaponX posted:

Holy poo poo what a fight

Rempe is a psycho I love it

That was fuckin awesome. Rempire State of Mind baby

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Levitate posted:

Cheap move by deluareaus to pull the jersey over rempes head and then take him down but Rempe did more damage

He has a loving contusion on his forehead lol he got rocked

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

I want to see him actually play more though. He’s gonna get challenged by every goon every game though for awhile

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
He didn't get suspended for putting Bastian on the IR? lmao

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

mcmagic posted:

Keep ur head up

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

mcmagic posted:

If bastian is on IR now why in the world did they let him back on the ice that game

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

What the gently caress was that interference call

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Rangers need to be better in the first period bleh

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

https://x.com/shutdownline/status/1761486886759973089

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

:laffo:

chaibat
Aug 21, 2008

Levitate posted:

If bastian is on IR now why in the world did they let him back on the ice that game

I don’t know if it was a typo, but the injury report for Bastian has him out with a lower body injury.

Random article: Bastian (lower body) was placed on injured reserve Friday.

Bastian will miss at least the next three games after being injured in Thursday's 5-1 loss to the Rangers.

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/hockey/news/devils-nathan-bastian-lands-on-ir/amp/

Not sure the broken nose is in the lower body though.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

chaibat posted:

I don’t know if it was a typo, but the injury report for Bastian has him out with a lower body injury.

Random article: Bastian (lower body) was placed on injured reserve Friday.

Bastian will miss at least the next three games after being injured in Thursday's 5-1 loss to the Rangers.

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/hockey/news/devils-nathan-bastian-lands-on-ir/amp/

Not sure the broken nose is in the lower body though.

Hockey injury reporting is so goddamn stupid. If Rempe didnt warm up his brain, Trouba sure did.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

That was a really nice goal by Bratt.

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

gently caress these refs

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

Lol Devils barely hang on. Missed 2 prime opportunities to get the puck out and whiffed both times, one led to a goal, one led to possession for the rest of the game

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Laf!!! :siren:

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
i fuckin love matthew rempe

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

chaibat
Aug 21, 2008

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

Lmao his face afterwards.

chaibat
Aug 21, 2008

Oof Fox’s leg looked like Wheeler for a sec

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Rempe - 4 games, 2 fights, 1 goal

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

I love Pissy Igor.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Matt Zerella posted:

I love Pissy Igor.

He is unhinged these days it’s kinda great

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

10 straight :toot:

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Flyers played great at the end, no worries

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

shyduck posted:

Flyers played great at the end, no worries

I thought for sure that game was going to OT.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Matt Zerella posted:

I thought for sure that game was going to OT.
Yeah they had a few promising chances culminating with the Coots post. Overall though I can't ask for more. They played a great game against a great team.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Rangers just weren’t up to matching the flyers jump today. Ton of unforced errors as well as flyers pushing them into mistakes, pretty lucky to get the win

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I would simply not let MacKinnon pass to a wide open guy in front of the net.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

So do we think Keefe will learn anything from reuniting Brodie and Rielly backfiring after barely 10 minutes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

go Avs! i don’t have whatever the NHL network is! :negative: