Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

:stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
That's a lot of hair.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Hell yeah, pulling a Suzuki!

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

SG Bamboo posted:

JUST

ONE

SNIP

YOU

ALREADY

BALD

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
I'm a sad man

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Aesculus posted:

YOU

ALREADY

BALD

:lol:

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Eh I guess you can just steal the Goto/Suzuki bit, it's been a few years. Feels a bit fake though.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Yuya should come back with a Heihachi haircut.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony
OKADA'S SHOOK

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Tsuji telling Okada off :pusheen:

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

It's good that Uemura lost because he can look very handsome with short hair but short haired Yota looks like a guy who regularly puts condoms on his head to make people laugh

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Okay, I'm just now catching up with recent events, and what the actual gently caress?

They had Finlay beat Mox and Ospreay only to immediately lose to Nic loving Nemeth?

What is Gedo doing?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Aesculus posted:

YOU

ALREADY

BALD

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Okada is currently deeply regretting the life choices he made that prevent him from stepping into the ring and putting that young punk Tsuji in his place

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Okay, I'm just now catching up with recent events, and what the actual gently caress?

They had Finlay beat Mox and Ospreay only to immediately lose to Nic loving Nemeth?

What is Gedo doing?

Brother, last night's show was one of the worst New Japan shows I can ever remember watching. It was astonishing how bad it was.

Tonight's show has been okay but by contrast with yesterday it's been a masterpiece.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
a sanada match...

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

SamuraiFoochs posted:

What is Gedo doing?

mate, fka dolph ziggler is the third best champ they have right now.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

fun fact about this one: naito and sanada are the two guys okada put over on his way out

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Okada dodging Tsuji to go wrestle Rick Starks on Collision, I'm disappointed too man.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

I feel vindicated with the recent turn of events, having been on the SANADA is shite train since 2018. Sorry Taichi you need a better bestie.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

That Naito poster in the crowd reminding me that Naito inexplicably got his own battle school manga of all things

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jerusalem posted:

Brother, last night's show was one of the worst New Japan shows I can ever remember watching. It was astonishing how bad it was.

Tonight's show has been okay but by contrast with yesterday it's been a masterpiece.

Part of me feels like Mox might ACTUALLY win the IWGP Title because otherwise I genuinely don't know why they'd put the title Mox and Ospreay made important on Dolph loving Ziggler.

That and Mox has gotten in the best shape of his life and it makes me wonder if he's doing it for that reason.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Don't speak that evil into the world, if NJPW puts their top belt on an AEW guy I will quit for real

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

That and Mox has gotten in the best shape of his life and it makes me wonder if he's doing it for that reason.

Gotta keep in top shape for the G1 :hmmyes:

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Part of me feels like Mox might ACTUALLY win the IWGP Title because otherwise I genuinely don't know why they'd put the title Mox and Ospreay made important on Dolph loving Ziggler.

Honestly, Nemeth has been good so far on his post-WWE run. It’s the best title change from yesterday, that’s for sure.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

SANADA goes for a walk while old man Naito has a little sit down to rest a bit. Riveting.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Honestly, Nemeth has been good so far on his post-WWE run. It’s the best title change from yesterday, that’s for sure.

The crowd getting really into his infinite elbow drop vs Riddle doing basically anything was night and day today

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Nemeth has good babyface fire and watching him beat some dirtbag feels good. Wrestling's simple

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

plumablanca on the loving floor?? this match is illegal. stop it.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Why don’t refs apply a five count to submissions outside the ring like they do with the ropes? It’s the same principle, the ropes are considered out of bounds.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Naito is a husk of a man. He is grimly holding onto life

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Why don’t refs apply a five count to submissions outside the ring like they do with the ropes? It’s the same principle, the ropes are considered out of bounds.

Outside the ring is No DQ zone

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Oh god his face is hosed :stonk:

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

What the gently caress?!?!

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

I still don't know what the gently caress the Skull End is even supposed to be

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

SANADA obliterating Naito's vertebrae could be interesting if it wasn't a setup for...the skull end

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Aesculus posted:

I still don't know what the gently caress the Skull End is even supposed to be

Neck crank, or a head vice. Depends on how he's holding it

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

he knows...

This match is paced and constructed absolutely bizarre.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

The Deadfall setup is far too convoluted for me, it always feels like Sanada's struggling to get into position every time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Huh?