Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

This woman has zero talent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Gutcruncher posted:

Oh uhhhhh.

Aaaaaaiiiiids?

Lol

I really want to like the new Star Trek TNG video but welp. It's not 2014 anymore.

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

RealityWarCriminal posted:

Why would you need talent if you are a nepo baby.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Her talent is making me laugh with million increasingly absurd statements

I love more with each of these Dali-esque interviews, way more than people who try to humor their hosts. Her dgaf levels are off the charts

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Are you serious? Did you see how casually she handled the unexpected presence of an unusual number of limes? If it had been you in that situation you would've frozen when you saw those limes. You would've looked like at an absolute fool.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Paladinus posted:

They are remaking The Room with Bob Odenkirk, lmao.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Room_Returns!

really? there isn't another lethal disease you want to donate proceeds to??

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

She’s never handled a more dynamic fruit

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

kalel posted:

really? there isn't another lethal disease you want to donate proceeds to??

the most egregious missed layup since they didnt call now you see me 2 “now you dont”

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1761221812392763615

Not as bangable as the Dune popcorn bucket but dammit, I'll give it the ol' college try

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
could probably stick a suction dildo to the front if youve ever wanted to be the filling in a slimer/shai halud sandwich

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

dreezy posted:

could probably stick a suction dildo to the front if youve ever wanted to be the filling in a slimer/shai halud sandwich

Thank you, you've been a big help in my time of need

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

Not as bangable as the Dune popcorn bucket but dammit, I'll give it the ol' college try

Speak for yourself I'll definitely slime

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

Non Compos Mentis posted:

when are we going to get a Re:View on Death Becomes Her? that seems like the sort of movie that sex pervert Jay would have watched a few times

I'm surprised they haven't already. That's such a great movie, all the SFX is so creative, and the acting is :chefskiss:. One of the last looks at Bruce being a comedian.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

He’s no Muncher

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Paladinus posted:

They are remaking The Room with Bob Odenkirk, lmao.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Room_Returns!

How many The Rooms are we at now, 4 or 5? I know I've seen the original and the James Franco one but I have zero memory of the latter.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

poisonpill posted:

Her talent is making me laugh with million increasingly absurd statements

I love more with each of these Dali-esque interviews, way more than people who try to humor their hosts. Her dgaf levels are off the charts

I don't think that is dgaf energy at all. The limes thing in particular is a meta joke for that channel, these people are pretty excited to be in these and can use them to sell their properties for ludicrous prices. It's essentially a real estate channel with celebs going one open house for the cameras. I think there's one celeb who had been on multiple times with different homes, selling them between videos.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i hope she get mauled by lion

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

By lime?

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

this thread is now a psyop from sony entertainment of america to get us to like dakota johnson and see her new blockbuster motion picture now playing in theatres nationwide

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

She was lion about those limes

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

Khanstant posted:

How many The Rooms are we at now, 4 or 5? I know I've seen the original and the James Franco one but I have zero memory of the latter.

There’s a Silent Hill version

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
no prison can hold me bitches

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Argyle Gargoyle posted:

Thoss is providing a free service that many threadgoers participate in for fun with no attention seeking. They shouldnt even be uttered in the same breath. Ive seen multiple goons ask for the discord link when thoss announces the triple feature.

if rich mike and jay are the holy trinity of this thread, dr. thoss is the pope. or at least like a bishop

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

here's my miniseries pitch: it's the leftovers but for all the nepo babies. 12 episodes of people struggling to find meaning in a world without rich spoiled brats clogging up their TV screens

Argyle Gargoyle
Apr 1, 2009

ABSTRACT SHAPES CREW

kalel posted:

if rich mike and jay are the holy trinity of this thread, dr. thoss is the pope. or at least like a bishop

#churchofthoss

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

Do you think Mike is going to drop 100K on the Picard's Chair prop auction?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

What is even a Gladiator 2 is it going to be about the guy from Africa making his way home to his family or is Russell Crowe a death knight now

mystes
May 31, 2006

sharknado slashfic posted:

What is even a Gladiator 2 is it going to be about the guy from Africa making his way home to his family or is Russell Crowe a death knight now
I don't think anything is known about the plot

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
[in lucky charms voice]

Sunk Dunk posted:

no prison can hold me bitches

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

sharknado slashfic posted:

the main character is supposed to be that young prince from the first movie grown up. because everybody was wondering "what happened to the kid?" at the end of gladiator

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

First of May posted:

Do you think Mike is going to drop 100K on the Picard's Chair prop auction?

hell, i would so yes

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Gladiator 2 is going to follow the adventures of the gay giraffe seller.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Thinking about gladiator 2, I think I would be most interested in it if it was mostly not about gladiators which is probably not going to be the case since gladiator is in the name

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

Stink Billyums posted:

the main character is supposed to be that young prince from the first movie grown up. because everybody was wondering "what happened to the kid?" at the end of gladiator

gonna be that actor remembering the first film through flashbacks that are just shots of the movie

mystes
May 31, 2006

Molothecat posted:

gonna be that actor remembering the first film through flashbacks that are just shots of the movie
That's sure one expensive recap episode

David Richardson
May 19, 2007

Dijkstracula posted:

this thread is now a psyop from sony entertainment of america to get us to like dakota johnson and see her new blockbuster motion picture now playing in theatres nationwide

Well it's working on me.

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

I just got the 4k remaster of Darkman and I really like their choice of the disc art.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

when jay referenced "darkman logic" in the petey wheatstraw video i didnt know what darkman was and thought he was being racist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
he was