Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/TheAVClub/status/1758220196584861887

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/joshcheetham/status/1760370609261777052

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

By popular demand posted:

I was under the impression that producing even minute amounts of weapons grade material require a sovereign state level industrial complex, am I wrong?

it's a pain in the rear end because chemically the different isotopes are exactly the same, so you have to split them based on tiny fractional differences in density, hence the gigantic arrays of ridiculously powerful centrifuges being run for years

CommunityEdition
May 1, 2009

Finally, the Zoids answer to the 1/1 scale Gundam statues

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

totally not sunk just like the British empire

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

dang, what a buzzkill :ocelot: :grin:

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Freemason Rush Week posted:

dang, what a buzzkill :ocelot: :grin:

Nice

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://x.com/north0fnorth/status/1761052371478614023?s=20

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

everytime ive seen this kid hes done a good job acting, so whatever i say let him act as saddam hussein in a movie if the pay is good

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
too bad he isn't Saddam. i want a scene of Saddam windmilling his junk in front of that cool Boris Vallejo-style painting.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
I was swimming in the ocean today and I thought about this:

https://twitter.com/jakpost/status/1192058661188907009

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

man must be a big yardwork enthusiast, look how despondent he looks.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/MetroUK/status/1761054574008500338

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

whats the dietary reference intake of cocaine for children?

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Carthag Tuek posted:

whats the dietary reference intake of cocaine for children?
"One more line" same as anyone else.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

If you're wasting cocaine on children then you shouldn't be allowed to have any.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

If you're wasting cocaine on children then you shouldn't be allowed to have any.

Any what? Children or cocaine?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Yes.

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

headline condensed from a longer tirade

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

uber_stoat posted:

too bad he isn't Saddam. i want a scene of Saddam windmilling his junk in front of that cool Boris Vallejo-style painting.

Maybe he's playing one of Saddam's body doubles.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I remember some quote from Keith Richards saying you only really needed one line of coke per day (or perhaps per party, I don't remember) and more than that would just build up tolerance and make the cocaine less effective. Which seems like an unusually abstemious for him but of course he bought all his own drugs uncut and in bulk so he was probably using much better cocaine than the hoi polloi.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

if you actually make it this long as an habitual user you get scary smart.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
So I'm hearing cocaine makes you smart :v:

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Having read his autobiography, Keith seems like a genial dude and is in a sense wise but he is definitely very dumb. He says that he doesn't sleep much, and since most people sleep a third of their life it's like he's been awake three times as long as most people. He says this with the confidence of a man who figured this out himself and has repeated it many times.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

You never get to be a genius if you listen to common sense, I guess.
or arithmatic.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Keith Richards has gone woke

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Phlegmish posted:

Keith Richards has gone woke

It's all that cocaine.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

And to think people claimed Brexit would leave them with insufficient resources

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

My favorite Keith Richards story was one I read thr headline of a few years ago, which said something along the lines of "Keith Richards hospitalised while on Island holiday"
I assumed his one or other of his organs had finally given out, but it turned out aul Keith had hurt himself by falling out of a coconut palm.
I just looked the story up, and it turns out the neurosurgeon who fixed Keith's noggin stayed with them for years after, initially for insurance reasons, but later because he was friends with Keith and didn't get all goggle-eyed because Rolling Stones.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

You can't make it big as a band without an honest manager, a skilled producer, and a trusted neurosurgeon.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://x.com/voidburger/status/1761503062009503751?s=46&t=CBKJcBX0BD3U5HgUdsqBtw

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

The best Vice article is clearly

Deep Inside the Chain Pub Piss Dungeon.

Sadly the pictures don't appear to work. It's for the best.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Pookah posted:

My favorite Keith Richards story was one I read thr headline of a few years ago, which said something along the lines of "Keith Richards hospitalised while on Island holiday"
I assumed his one or other of his organs had finally given out, but it turned out aul Keith had hurt himself by falling out of a coconut palm.
I just looked the story up, and it turns out the neurosurgeon who fixed Keith's noggin stayed with them for years after, initially for insurance reasons, but later because he was friends with Keith and didn't get all goggle-eyed because Rolling Stones.

He talks about that incident in the book, he really resented that people thought it was funny, silly ol keef got bumped on the noggin by a coconut. He almost died, it was apparently really serious.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Apparently him and Mick Jagger haven't talked outside of work for like 30 years.

They'll speak during rehearsal and other music related stuff but hate each other and don't communicate at all in their personal lives.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

FreudianSlippers posted:

I remember some quote from Keith Richards saying you only really needed one line of coke per day (or perhaps per party, I don't remember) and more than that would just build up tolerance and make the cocaine less effective. Which seems like an unusually abstemious for him but of course he bought all his own drugs uncut and in bulk so he was probably using much better cocaine than the hoi polloi.

Eh, if there's one subject I'd trust Keith Richards as the #1 world expert on, it's "how much cocaine makes a good party and how much is just overkill"

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/natty4bumpo/status/1674369615265136641

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

They leave the corpse unattended, and the possum gets up and starts raiding their classified files.

Oldest trick in the book.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

FreudianSlippers posted:

Presumably you can titrate from there e.g. "the cocaine I got tests as 18% pure, so I will need 5 1/2 lines.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

He calls a single dead possum 'vindictive'? buddy you have no idea what Auzzie vindictive looks like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

He calls a single dead possum 'vindictive'? buddy you have no idea what Auzzie vindictive looks like.

Soon they'll be shipping Russian diplomats to die in island concentration camps.