Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
yeah, my life isn't that good but at least I didn't get the ReForge treatment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

not reading that

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Da Share My Wife Zone

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

am I still not allowed to post pictures of people? Because the people involved look hilarious.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
we should never look at the podcaster's face. They should be occluded.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

lumpentroll posted:

not reading that

I did, it is eh.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

KirbyKhan posted:

I did, it is eh.

summarize

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Drew is a dead-eyed shark who smelled money like blood in the water, the author is poor, sad, and trans. And the cucking thing was fake.

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
the ai part of the zitron ep was bad too. should have turned it off when i heard brit

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

am I still not allowed to post pictures of people? Because the people involved look hilarious.

worth it

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

sleeptalker posted:

Drew is a dead-eyed shark who smelled money like blood in the water, the author is poor, sad, and trans. And the cucking thing was fake.

feel bad for the author, really hosed up situation to be in and finally getting a chance at a bunch of money and having it snatched away by people who work for the dnc lmao

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

sleeptalker posted:

Yup

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Honestly listening to non techies talk about AI is always cringe because you need a certain level of familiarity with Computer to know just how little actually goes into these things, save for millions of dollars worth of stolen training data, expensive customized computer chips, and enough electricity to make bitcoin idiots blush.

The fact that ed is a marketing guy is very lol however

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

i say swears online posted:

WoW is the more engaging blizzard franchise sorry

I don't allow myself to use hard drugs

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Son of Sorrow posted:

An important part of the Ed Zitron canon is that he was a marketing and advertising guy by trade before pivoting to an online politricks career. Whether that means he's a coddled dipshit or feigning rage for clout I'll leave as an exercise to the reader. I heard he had a podcast with Drew Toothpaste for awhile where all he talked about was how much he loved his Peloton, however, which surely factors in somewhere.
is this true or goon embellishing? I actually don't know how much about him other than he was on a few episodes of TMK and a handful of others recently. big lmao if so

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

In his first Chapo appearance he mentioned being in the Bay Area as a PR flak.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
oh no someone stole my communism meme account from me

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

slave to my cravings posted:

oh no someone stole my communism meme account from me

And monetized it, apparently

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
sounds like capitalism beats communism once again

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Mr. Lobe posted:

And monetized it, apparently

they seem to sell a lot of t-shirts on the theme of your skeleton being out of spoons

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

i am completely unable to give a poo poo about twitter drama anymore

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Zokari posted:

i am completely unable to give a poo poo about twitter drama anymore

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

KirbyKhan posted:

I did, it is eh.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
who tf is drew toothpaste

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Drew toothpaste is a featherless biped

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Xaris posted:

is this true or goon embellishing? I actually don't know how much about him other than he was on a few episodes of TMK and a handful of others recently. big lmao if so

Everything I post is the unvarnished truth. I am "keeping it real" at all times.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
your telling me the fail share zone crap was fail? No way

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

going to continue to believe that da share my wife z0ne is the truth

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

da share z0ne loving sold out... it went corporate... it's so over for leftism

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Shane gillis is doing a dasharez0ne sketch on snl tonight

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Ed Zitron is on the new QAnonAnonymous if anybody out there is craving more Zitron.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

also if anyone didnt read that google doc you really missed out on some content

i've been cultivating that raw webcore aesthetic for years across mediums. i'm a breakcore artist, it's the same poo poo to me in musical form.

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Gripweed posted:

Ed Zitron is on the new QAnonAnonymous if anybody out there is craving more Zitron.

:chloe:

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

"we all believed in the promise of tech until the Cambridge Analytica scandal" was when I realized Zitron had great takes

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I know of Drew from being on Street Fight a bunch of times. but seems like he sucks.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Goons unable to bear hearing people who view the world similarly, but not identically, clutch their anime statuettes in horror.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

selec posted:

Goons unable to bear hearing people who view the world similarly, but not identically, clutch their anime statuettes in horror.

Reddit might be a better fit for you op

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

selec posted:

Everything is so DIVISIVE lately!

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Honest Thief posted:

who tf is drew toothpaste

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Atrocious Joe posted:

"we all believed in the promise of tech until the Cambridge Analytica scandal" was when I realized Zitron had great takes

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

selec posted:

you post in dnd without sufficient rigor