Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

really queer Christmas posted:

Outing yourself as a nontankie. Cringe.

im a chud never a tankie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
U

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Can't wait to find out what word Smythe is spelling when he finishes in 17 hours

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

DaysBefore posted:

Yup. This bitch Smythe has gone too far

Smythe the Deplorable

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
My tank is fight

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

lobster shirt posted:

smythe is a chud

been saying this

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
you ain't a tankie? you get the spankie

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
thinking about the time ric flair wrestled in north korea and lost to antonio inoki...

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

thinking about the time ric flair wrestled in north korea and lost to antonio inoki...

do you have a basketcase av? badass.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Hatebag posted:

do you have a basketcase av? badass. love a stuart gordon

someone bought it for me i assume because i told the rlm thread in gbs to stop watching comic book movies and real cinema like basketcase and toxic avenger

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

it's always a laugh for me that the troma guys got their start shooting my dinner with andre starring wallace shawn

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

HallelujahLee posted:

Trump winning will be doubly hilarious, first when the libs cry about it for four years, then ten years later when Trump is still in the White House and tankies realize accelerationism ain't gonna happen then off themselves or whatever lol

I think this would count as acceleration. Destroying the highest political institution in America ftw

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Hatebag posted:

it's always a laugh for me that the troma guys got their start shooting my dinner with andre starring wallace shawn

lloyd kaufman helped film some footage for rocky

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Rockford Files and Columbo both rule equally, the yin and yang of 80s detective shows.

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Hatebag posted:

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
lloyd kaufman is the greatest filmmaker who has ever lived

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

feeling peaceful

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
They just don't make schlock like they used to.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

did some outdoor dining today and now i am dying of allergies. no justice in this world.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

lobster shirt posted:

did some outdoor dining today and now i am dying of allergies. no justice in this world.

Cetirizine...

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the first troma movie i watched was the toxic avenger and i remember doing the :dudsmile: when toxie brutally murdered some muggers and started talking in his hero voice

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

owned nbitch

Brandon Proust
Jun 22, 2006

"Like many intellectuals, he was incapable of scoring a simple goal in a simple way"

lobster shirt posted:

smythe is a chud

that'S fine. this is a chud forum.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the first troma movie i watched was the toxic avenger and i remember doing the :dudsmile: when toxie brutally murdered some muggers and started talking in his hero voice

When my city had a Hollywood video they had all 3 toxic Avengers. It was great.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Mr Hootington posted:

When my city had a Hollywood video they had all 3 toxic Avengers. It was great.

i own the blu ray collection and the art of the discs is smeared and one of them is too dark to see the art it rules lol

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

the toxic avenger sounds like hes a freakin chud

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lobster shirt posted:

the toxic avenger sounds like hes a freakin chud

the noxious offender is the chud learn the lore

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Wearing my Punisher skull tie in office as the Toxic Avenger

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lloyd kaufman helped film some footage for rocky

true, troma also had their first big hit with squeeze play in 79:

so they were rockin n rollin by dinnertime

this is kinda strange, though:

Troma's financial hardship worsened after the botched funding of a low-budget video feature titled Tales from the Crapper, which cost $250,000 despite most of the footage being completely unusable.[14] India Allen, one of the producers, backed out of the film halfway through, and sued Troma, citing breach of contract, slander, sexual harassment, trade slander, and intentional infliction of emotional distress. Kaufman supervised a reshoot in an attempt to salvage the film, dividing the footage into two parts and recasting the film as a double feature. Tales from the Crapper was released on DVD in September 2004.

some accounts suggest she basically botched the production and then Kaufman sued her and she counter sued. can't find anything about any verdicts though

can't find any reliable information about this lawsuit. some

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

Probably Magic posted:

Rockford Files and Columbo both rule equally, the yin and yang of 80s detective shows.

morse started in the late 80s too

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
tales from the crapper...

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

This

However I am now addicted, if I don't have any for a couple days I get noticeably stupider, which if you have seen my posts you will know is fairly impressive

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

lobster shirt posted:

second sentence contradicted by the first sentence

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

Probably Magic posted:

Megamissen posted:

morse started in the late 80s too

they could all learn quite a bit from inspector Sledge Hammer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R03Dtu1r6nk

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

tales from the crapper...

laughiung at this as well

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

ram dass in hell posted:

second sentence contradicted by the first sentence

lol

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
My account is uncompromised. You?

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

I've compromised my own account

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brandon Proust
Jun 22, 2006

"Like many intellectuals, he was incapable of scoring a simple goal in a simple way"

Buck Wildman posted:

I've compromised my own account

vaxxed?