Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Waltzing Along posted:

I don't like Trump. I don't like women. Guess I'll vote for Ron.

how did you discover the slogan I workshopped for him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

BrigadierSensible posted:

I was thinking about this.

Is there any evidence that Trump is popular among African-Americans?

Any at all?

Coz apart from his "I put out some sneakers, you people love sneakers. Also the police are after me for my crimes. The police are always after [i]you people[/] for your crimes. So we are the same. No I won't let you rent a house in my building." poo poo, where is the "Blacks love Trump" poo poo coming from?

Herman Cain. But support in that demographic fell 100%.

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016
Is there any comparison that can be made yet about turnout for this primary compared to say 2016? I know there were weather concerns for earlier primaries, but I'm curious if turnout in SC could point to general motivation or lack thereof.

Blurred
Aug 26, 2004

WELL I WONNER WHAT IT'S LIIIIIKE TO BE A GOOD POSTER

HappyHippo posted:

Given that he's going to win, what's a good/bad showing for Trump in terms of the final margin?

I'm honestly not sure how to read it. Ordinarily, a primary candidate losing 60-40 in their home state would be pretty devastating, but at the same time the god-king-emperor of the party winning a primary 60-40 doesn't exactly inspire confidence. If Biden were winning his primaries 60-40 at the moment you could basically write him off as a candidate.

Here it's weird because Trump isn't quite the incumbent, but not quite just another candidate either. But I think 60-40 could definitely be considered a worrying sign for Trump considering the basically unanimous loyalty he carried in the party before.

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009
The whole interview is basically she's a chud. Skip to 39 minutes in explains plenty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL-40gDBRx0

Every question to Chaya is like "maybe you could do some good with the world (specifically problems pertaining to right wing media)?"
Chaya: no such problems.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

LordoftheScheisse posted:

Is there any comparison that can be made yet about turnout for this primary compared to say 2016? I know there were weather concerns for earlier primaries, but I'm curious if turnout in SC could point to general motivation or lack thereof.

But it's not a direct comparison, because Trump is almost running as an incumbent.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

kazil posted:

Can't get much worse than voting for the guy that the NYT won't even bother getting a picture for

who the gently caress are Dave and Ryan

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

CommieGIR posted:

Especially as bankruptcy does not apply to judgements, Trump is not likely going to be able to discharge his judgement debts through bankruptcy, and it would only close the door on a lot of his already dying empire.

It does apply to judgments it just doesn’t apply to all judgments. It probably won’t apply to trumps because they’re all malicious or fraud related but if you have eg a judgment for personal injury it will absolutely get discharged by a bankruptcy as long as it isn’t from drunk driving or maliciousness.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

free hubcaps posted:

Imagine if Jeb and Ron could combine their disappointment energy into some sort of Lack of Spirit Bomb

Lack of Spirit Bomb

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

notwithoutmyanus posted:

The whole interview is basically she's a chud. Skip to 39 minutes in explains plenty.

Every question to Chaya is like "maybe you could do some good with the world (specifically problems pertaining to right wing media)?"

I so wish this ended like the crowder union assault

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

...Is that a shirt with her own face on it?

Chaya's not quite there up stairs is she

How old is she? She looks, sounds, and acts like a Mean Girl in High School

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Feb 25, 2024

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Sydney Bottocks posted:

This is very true; bankruptcy courts generally disapprove of people who file in an attempt to stiff their creditors and are pretty brazen about doing so.

That's another good point: in the case of both of Trump's judgements, any attempt to include them in a bankruptcy filing would pretty much be dismissed out of hand, because the judgements were handed down against Trump due to his commission of fraud (NY state), or by his continuing to do harm to another person, specifically defamation of character (E. Jean Carroll). Filing for personal bankruptcy isn't going to save Trump from having assets seized or collection efforts made on either of those judgements.

Yea, the fact he has to go to another court and go past another judge means its a no go, or at least a dead end.

I just want to see them toss all of Trumps junk out on 5th avenue like a regular person who's been evicted by their landlord. Also when he name comes off that building, it will be like NYE multiplied by the Yankees winning the world series.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

TulliusCicero posted:

it's Taylor's face

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

kazil posted:

it's Taylor's face

Ahhh

So she's being LE EPIC MEMER

wonderful

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Shocked she could hold a phone with all the blood on her hands.

Counting down the days till she pisses off the wrong person

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

TulliusCicero posted:

Us “pro posters” do that. I myself wear t shirts with my av on them. Occasionally I’ll have some awestruck goon come up to me and ask if I’m really him and I’ll just giving them a knowing wink while skating backwards away

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

This person, who seemingly has the emotional intelligence of a mean 11 year old, is in charge of media content in libraries in Oklahoma huh?

...which rich Republican/ Billionare/ millionare nepobaby is she?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I’ll let this tweet sum things up better than I can

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

HKR posted:

John Wick of Dogs posted:

The first thing they should sell off is his loving plane
$300 of scrap metal there.

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if they turned it into Trump Relics, only $1000 to own a part of the Trump Plane!

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

notwithoutmyanus posted:

I kind of loved the portion where the interviewer very unsubtly subtexted "Within your community, you are viewed as a worthless, unmarriable, old hag, how do you respond to the conservative view that women lose value as they age?"

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

"Hello, I am a rich NEET who lives in LA and make memes all day for a living online, and also cause children to die and make bomb threats on hospitals on a regular basis. " :)

"Oh so you are in jail because you are some psychotic supervillain right?" :stare:

"Oh no, I am in charge of all public school libraries content in a state 1400 miles away bro" :)

:suicide:

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Feb 25, 2024

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

TulliusCicero posted:

"Hello, I am a rich NEET who lives in LA and make memes all day for a living online, and also cause children to die and make bomb threats on hospitals on a regular basis. " :)

"Oh so you are in jail because you are some psychotic supervillain right?" :stare:

"Oh no, I am in charge of all public school libraries content in a state 1400 miles away bro" :)

:suicide:

“Our home and sacred land,
America America god this place is loving dumb”

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

notwithoutmyanus posted:

"That's the problem." (her statement, that is)

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

PhazonLink posted:

who the gently caress are Dave and Ryan

So I pay pretty close attention to this poo poo (I shouldn't) and I know Ryan Binkley is some kind of Evangelical pastor running in the Republican primary.

I have never heard of David Stuckenberg before in my life.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Real Schicklgruber energy

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

TulliusCicero posted:

She is 28 and mentioned as much when AOC was at one of her book events in DC. Yes, she got dunked on after that because everyone thought she was some 45 year old cat lady before then.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Chaya Raichik reminds me of a quote from a Tall Bart YTP on Dennis Prager: "I am not only stupid, but stupid. It's a bad combination!"

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Okay. Not that this will make it better or explain it really, but what was the context here?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

MrMojok posted:

Okay. Not that this will make it better or explain it really, but what was the context here?

She was proving that someone was willing to stick their dick in her mouth.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

TulliusCicero posted:

She's 28.

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

She's 28
But she acts like she's 64
No I ain't gonna click on
Chaya's 'Tok no more

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

notwithoutmyanus posted:

yeah, watching it. she is very much a jumped up Kiwi farms type troll who gets off on playing the devil may care shithead who also wants to play justifying her bully poo poo through a moral frame. she sorta reminds me of this hosed up depressing case of Shanda Vander Ark where she was some super smart law student(also went to liberty U) who basicaly tortured her autistic son to death because she didnt like him so she basicaly turned his life into an orwellian nightmare until he died. she found it fun and got her other hosed up son involved. she is in jail forever now. but i get that vibe from chaya, they want to hurt people and they want to be blase about it but also need moral justifications.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S9zcktiLog&t
here is a long video on that case. CW child abuse case and lots of depressing awful poo poo.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Shocked she could hold a phone with all the blood on her hands.

Counting down the days till she pisses off the wrong person

I sorta suspect Nex Benedict might be the beginning of the end for her. Their killing is on the nightly news and even if their is no criminal case, their will be a civil one and Chaya strikes me of dumb piece of poo poo who would dig herself deeper to "own" people. people like her always hit a ceirtain point a burn out HARD. like that one country singer who went all in on anti gay poo poo and then one day it all imploded.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Wingnut Ninja posted:

If anyone is ever feeling down, like you're wasting your life, like you just can't do anything right, just remember that you're still doing better than over 1000 people that devoted part of their Saturday to voting for Ron DeSantis in the South Carolina primary.
I've got a Republican ballot to fill out for the MI primary, and you can be drat sure I'm not voting for either candidate who's still in the race. (But DeSantis? Over my dead body.)

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Big news, everyone: NBC News is reporting that trump is going to PIVOT

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-push-south-carolina-pivot-fewer-grievances-rcna140239

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
^ lol Trump and not airing his grievances at any opportunity.

I wish an interview like this would work but it feels like it's too late to do something like this. This woman has absolutely no shame whatsoever.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Armitage posted:

^ lol Trump and not airing his grievances at any opportunity.

I wish an interview like this would work but it feels like it's too late to do something like this. This woman has absolutely no shame whatsoever.

its because she is a sociopath. alot of the younger chuds are online sociopaths who also buy into chud poo poo so they have way way less social shame that even the other chuds have.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Is this the day Trump became president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

lol he's going to post like 40 Truths tomorrow about how nasty Haley is and that he doesn't want her donors or supporters