Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

the culpability is on flaco's bartender for not calling him a cab

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

EAT A loving MEAL

NATION OF GOD drat SNACKERS

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
it's called Girl Dinner. all the girls are doing it.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

girl dinner is just normal amerifat dinner but below 1500 calories

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://x.com/kthorjensen/status/1761599420330823935?s=20

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
lol imagine buying tumblr in 2019 and not knowing what you're getting into. your website is basically a crusty, serially cummed in sock

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Ovines only!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Owl blood can’t melt steal beams

not very elite.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/KaTindig2029/status/1761060093871702019?t=5OMyVcIKnfeOTXk4rO5gFg&s=19

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

tag yourselves

i'm furryvore-burps

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
I'm repeated adult content.

shackleford
Sep 4, 2006

lol apparently this matt mullenweg clown is the "matt" in "automattic", the company that bought tumblr from verizon for $3 million

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(
sapiosexual-breeder is the funniest of them all imho

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
That's just called being a SLUT

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/PDChina/status/1761647216052363442

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Let her cook, matt

Esran
Apr 28, 2008

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i don't think a place surrounded on all sides with glass is the best place for a medieval larp session

They don't care that people can see them

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

3 posted:

it's an overpriced thermal camping flask that got astroturfed by a viral marketing firm into a status symbol for middle-class white women. this was done through the clever strategy of making them in various colors and then making some of those colors artificially scarce, thus becoming a catalyst for the primordial ape violence displayed by consumers during certain black fridays

the first day the Target exclusive Valentine’s Day colors were available they were going for $300 resold in a local mom group in the western suburbs of Minneapolis.

Brrrmph has issued a correction as of 14:25 on Feb 25, 2024

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

uber_stoat posted:

we are beset by madness

Awesome band name tho

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Hell yeah

You go, squirrelfriend

ArmedZombie posted:

few things are more manly

Punching Nazis

BrotherJayne has issued a correction as of 14:36 on Feb 25, 2024

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

post hole digger posted:

this so loving stupid lmao they arent even buying anything in bulk! the 'reusuable' container is the same size as the original one!

I think these are mostly an ASMR thing.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I saw a few of those kinds of random plastic gadgets advertising type videos from china and for a few its a woman going about chores, making dinner, then bringing out a bottle of baiju and just necking big sips the thing

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

I think the Stanley thing also comes from people generally getting more and more into over hydrating, which has resulted in kids being targeted by ultra sugary ultra bright colored hydration beverages, middle class and above women being targeted by ever more elaborate and expensive hydration accessories, drunks being targeted with Pedialyte type things, and I can't even think immediately what toxic man thing is happening with hydration. Gatorade has been around for years.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

laserghost posted:

Let her cook, matt

he was calling out a woman who posted photos of her transition that terfs mass reported until tumblr took them down and closed her account

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

It's true!! Holy poo poo yes. Hydration touches every demographic

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
It probably speaks to the general malaise in American society: it's a sick society where everybody feels like something is wrong. A clear and simple solution; drink more water. Drink water all the time. Everything will be fine if you achieve proper hydration.

But because we're all so hosed you get kids drinking Prime and housewives clawing at each other for Stanleys and men chugging DEATH WATER

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Liquid death does serve the function of "hey man why don't you have something" when you are at a house party/bar/whatever.

But also your thing.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I had this once because it was either that or a giant two liter smart water and I didn’t want that much water

It tastes weird - I has kind of an aluminum can funk to it

I should have just gotten the big two liter bottle of plastic

It was also embarrassing to hold the can

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Fat Mike used to endorse that. I think.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

apatheticman posted:

Liquid death does serve the function of "hey man why don't you have something" when you are at a house party/bar/whatever.

But also your thing.

You can just have water or soda or something.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

It's nice to have options.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Nancy Pelosi posted:

It's nice to have options.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

their target demo is recovering alcoholics, sparkling water actually really hits the spot when you're craving a drink. dunno why but it works for me!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I had this once because it was either that or a giant two liter smart water and I didn’t want that much water

It tastes weird - I has kind of an aluminum can funk to it

I should have just gotten the big two liter bottle of plastic

It was also embarrassing to hold the can

I had the severed lime once. It was surprisingly refreshing. I'd rather have store brand seltzer though.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy
Their lime flavor is the best tasting sparkling water I've found

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I've only ever had their regular sparkling mineral water and it was delicious. I'm going on a beverage run today, I'll pick up a flavored one if Walmart has it.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Just drink La Croix like an adult

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

La Soy 😋

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy
Nothing says I'm an adult like looking down on strangers for not drinking your preferred brand of water lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

I like that LD comes in a can not plastic but lmao at buying anything. My man limmy gets it basically free