Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheKub
May 11, 2006

kuarduck posted:

I would if edibles did any loving thing for me but waste my money

e: Science speculates I'm missing some enzyme

If only you could pop a weedaid supplement to help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

kuarduck posted:

I would if edibles did any loving thing for me but waste my money

e: Science speculates I'm missing some enzyme
If you ever find any that claim to be “nanoencapsulated”, those will probably work. They’re water soluble.

Since the talk is about beverages, Curaleaf's Squeeze is one such product. Not very tasty, though.

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

TheKub posted:

If only you could pop a weedaid supplement to help.

My furious five minutes of googling on the matter pointed me toward a prescription which would work off-label, but I would never be able to convince a legitimate doctor to give me

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Y’all need to try Northern Connections Zoot Sauce, it’s like weed cough syrup but better tasting and it gets you roasted as gently caress

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
if had some strong edibles I would eat them shits rn. I think I had covid or something spent last few weeks coughing a ton and couldn't smoke much, but all I had was cannibutter and that stuff is great but when you gotta do it all the time it gets old, rather have gummies.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

If you ever find any that claim to be “nanoencapsulated”, those will probably work. They’re water soluble.

Since the talk is about beverages, Curaleaf's Squeeze is one such product. Not very tasty, though.

Just buy in in syrup form and add it to whatever you want.

Neodymium
Jun 23, 2012

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Curaleaf's Squeeze looks like a little drink mix squeezer, but for THC. My first instinct would be to add in some actual drink mix and see if that smooths out the flavor, but I haven't tried it.

redshirt posted:

Does anyone enjoy cannabis beverages?

I've tried a few of the commercial ones. Uncle Arnie's and Sip Elixirs have both treated me OK. I feel they kick in substantially faster than conventional edibles, but still have that general 'edible high' feeling. Dosing may be more of a pain point than it is for more solid edibles, assuming you're not going for broke on the bottle. If you do go for broke, though, I would advise clearing your schedule for a good bit.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

pixaal posted:

Just buy in in syrup form and add it to whatever you want.
That’s basically what Squeeze is. Like a Mio bottle. Got a little dispensing cup built in that supposedly meters out 5mg.

Neodymium posted:

Curaleaf's Squeeze looks like a little drink mix squeezer, but for THC. My first instinct would be to add in some actual drink mix and see if that smooths out the flavor, but I haven't tried it..
Yeah but put it in something strongly flavored if possible.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

That’s basically what Squeeze is. Like a Mio bottle. Got a little dispensing cup built in that supposedly meters out 5mg.

Yeah but put it in something strongly flavored if possible.

Select’s squeeze stuff worked but it tasted like big time rear end

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Code Jockey posted:

a weed, a bong, 9/11

camera, tv

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

bagmonkey posted:

Select’s squeeze stuff worked but it tasted like big time rear end

Get a cocktail shaker and some lemonade or orange juice or something.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

pixaal posted:

Get a cocktail shaker and some lemonade or orange juice or something.

nah just gonna sip on this poo poo all day and get completely utterly zooted

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
That’s some pretty potent poo poo at 100mg/oz

The stuff we make is 500mg/6oz, so a little short of that at ~83.33mg/oz and we’ve got to be very careful making it since it toes right up to the 0.3% threshold.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

there's a cannaquil syrup in NM that I occasionally get that's 500mg in 120mL, I think that's slightly more concentrated than 100mg/fluid oz

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

dervival posted:

there's a cannaquil syrup in NM that I occasionally get that's 500mg in 120mL, I think that's slightly more concentrated than 100mg/fluid oz

Like.... nyquil but with cannabis in it too?

TheKub
May 11, 2006

Hellblazer187 posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
coin push youtubes are great
ive been mesmerised all morning

TheKub
May 11, 2006

Does Delta 8 hit any different than regular weed for you? I had a few hits off a pen one right before watching the last episode of DEVS and I have no recollection of the episode and very little recollection of the night.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
gently caress, would be down for cannaquil

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
BREAKING NEWS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-l6mg-3Wns

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Hellblazer187 posted:

nah, it's just the cannabis, Cannaquil is the brand name

should've capitalized it, my bad

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
this stuff smells like garlic
its not what you expect and not that pleasant
some strain called GMO
why would you?

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
garlic mushroom onion I think

you might prefer CAT PISS

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
gently caress
now I smell mushroom

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

TheKub posted:

Does Delta 8 hit any different than regular weed for you? I had a few hits off a pen one right before watching the last episode of DEVS and I have no recollection of the episode and very little recollection of the night.

A high dose of d8 renders me absolutely useless. Just sitting in the passenger seat of a car felt like trying to do a placemat maze while someone pulled on the paper.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Speaking of weed and drinking.

Sipping young coconut water while high is divine.

Faxanadus
Oct 16, 2023

drat I didn't realize it was still illegal there, wtf guys

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Getting a little too used to a small wake and bake with coffee on the weekends. It's real nice. Can't replicate it any other time of the day.

slandergoose
Jun 24, 2023

TheKub posted:

I've always though D8 hit about the same as regular weed. I did find that I needed higher dosage D8 edible to get the same high as regular weed. My state only sells D8 so I'll take what I can get.

I actually read about something wild this morning, has anyone tried RSO?

https://ingoodhealthma.com/blog/what-is-rso-can-you-smoke-or-dab-it/

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

RSO is pretty rad, I've used it in edibles before when I wasn't feeling like making cannabutter. tends to deal with pain a bit better in practice too

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Chief McHeath posted:

The stuff we make is 500mg/6oz, so a little short of that at ~83.33mg/oz and we’ve got to be very careful making it since it toes right up to the 0.3% threshold.

I know I joke al lot about putting weed up your rear end itt but I am legitimately curious as to how hard the 50mg non-med suppositories i can buy at the dispensary down the street hit. The only people I have ever known who've used suppositories are cancer patients, so they are outliers.
Not so much because I want to do it, but just to have some empirical data on "how hard does shoving weed up your rear end hit if you're not zooted."

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

MrQwerty posted:

I know I joke al lot about putting weed up your rear end itt but I am legitimately curious as to how hard the 50mg non-med suppositories i can buy at the dispensary down the street hit. The only people I have ever known who've used suppositories are cancer patients, so they are outliers.
Not so much because I want to do it, but just to have some empirical data on "how hard does shoving weed up your rear end hit if you're not zooted."

Do it! For science.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

redshirt posted:

Getting a little too used to a small wake and bake with coffee on the weekends. It's real nice. Can't replicate it any other time of the day.

You can’t be high all day if you don’t wake and bake.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Chief McHeath posted:

You can’t be high all day if you don’t wake and bake.

Maybe I'm just old, but I've tried it, and I just get reeeeeeeal sleepy. And hungry.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

TheKub posted:

Delta 8 gets me reasonably high if hit it hard enough, but it never gets me completely hosed up or greened out. Regular weed will leave me nonverbal if I hit it real hard.

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
D8 gummies were the closest I’ve been to greening out in a long time. I didn’t really care for carts since they didn’t taste right and gave me a wheeze.

slandergoose
Jun 24, 2023
The Alpine 100mg d8 gummies will absolutely gently caress my world up

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Chief McHeath posted:

mg/oz :freakout:

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

redshirt posted:

Does anyone enjoy cannabis beverages?
somebody gifted me a dropper bottle full of infused, blueberry-flavored coconut oil so now any beverage is a weed beverage. i normally put ~3mg in a cherry coke zero before bedtime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons