Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

idiotsavant posted:

we the gently caress people will biden

I’m gonna Biden, too :hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

PhazonLink posted:

sounds like the current inner circle needs to be purified and purged of unbelievers.

how do stupid worms that think moderating or pivoting is even a viable move for Don keep getting that close

yeah, he wont moderate or anything, that ship sailed in 2016 and imploded underwater.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Not a great number to see if you are Trump team

yeah, he has lost alot of the quiet and moderate republicans.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah, he has lost alot of the quiet and moderate republicans.

We’ll see. I don’t trust anyone still self-identifying as “Republican” in 2024.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
yeah dont trust poo poo until wed. morning in Nov.

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

bird with big dick posted:

Want that pig spoon

c'mon man

it's a spork

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Good evening to Night Krew!

We love our Night Krew, don’t we, folks? Very, very fine people. And they love your favorite president… ME!

Among the Night Krew I have people come up to me, big strong guys straight out of central casting, and they have tears in their eyes.

They say SIR, we have been unfairly silenced by the Deep State!

And the SA Awful Forums, they have that censorship, and I’ve got people coming up and saying “I was silenced!” and you know, that swippian… that swift and swippian moderation.

They’ve treated us very, very unfairly. But from now on, you’re going to say as you want, and you’re going to believe.

You’re going to believe, because God is watching.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Still & all: it's a better view from here, than it has to be for the majority of Republicans (outside of the hardcore cult) right now. poo poo's dire.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

bird with big dick posted:

Want that pig spoon

That's not a very nice thing to call the last president.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

TulliusCicero posted:

I know she's a failed real estate agent, I keep wondering where her money comes from, and what GOPer she's related to.

the Raichik family is pretty big in Chabad circles down in California, her father is a pretty influential rabbi IIRC?

which makes it even more baffling why she's all in on this poo poo

anyways that shirt makes her look like

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

swift and swippian swipped the sweft of the swire in the swabe

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

also lol at people thinking taylor lorenz is somehow platforming libsoftiktok. libsoftiktok has almost 3 million followers.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

idiotsavant posted:

we the gently caress people will biden

brandon go let's

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Silly Burrito posted:

brandon go let's

fefecov

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Strong Sauce posted:

also lol at people thinking taylor lorenz is somehow platforming libsoftiktok. libsoftiktok has almost 3 million followers.

and lorenz has hundreds of thousands on many social sites, likely with near zero overlap between the two audiences. She's exposing that garbage to her audience, hence platforming.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

https://twitter.com/krisgoldsmith85/status/1761564646559920294?s=46&t=8qKeRz1MPwpnqaU9WYBJgg

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

I’m gonna Biden, too :hmmyes:

I am Bidening as we speak

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

I know we ramble sometimes here at night, and often about things that are not TRUMP!-related.

So anyway earlier tonight I rewatched the 1992 Malcolm X film with Denzel, and it caused me to start this Netflix series Who Killed Malcolm X? documentary.

I don’t have anything intelligent to say about Malcolm or his murder (or about anything else, ever), but perhaps someone else will.

Or perhaps I shall simply be ignored.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Fox News

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ/status/1761580064464896080?s=20

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

RuBisCO posted:

c'mon man

it's a spork

I found it

https://a.co/d/1V5VfY3

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Here’s why that’s bad news for Joe Biden

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Wasn't his margin supposed to be yuge here vs decisive but not so yuge?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Can't believe that there's an entire thread in GBS dedicated to platforming Trump.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Strong Sauce posted:

3 million people follow this toxic waste barrel of anti charisma?

Holy poo poo why? She's like horrifically cringe and unfunny

Like even if you are evil there has to be more fun people to watch

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

dervival posted:

the Raichik family is pretty big in Chabad circles down in California, her father is a pretty influential rabbi IIRC?

which makes it even more baffling why she's all in on this poo poo

anyways that shirt makes her look like

She's all in on this poo poo because she's toxic even by Chabad standards. She can't get married and have kids, and she failed at being a realtor, so she has decided to light the world on fire in the hopes of taking LGBT+ people into oblivion with her. When her e-fame is over, so is her life.

Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis

Neito posted:

I know I bring it up often, and I'm sorry if anyone's annoyed, but that's the main ballroom of the Gaylord. I've been in that room, standing at the exact spot that some of these pictures were taken from. That room gets wall-to-wall packed at Mag. I'm talking total ocean of humanity, sea of human beings, security has to flying wedge through it sometimes full.

There were more people at the Protomen show on Saturday night this Magfest than in the entirety of this conference, as far as I can tell.

There are more people attending a performance of a Mega Man rock opera than are at what's supposed to be the keystone Conservative event in the nation
This is from forever ago, but I went to the ASAM conference there last year and yeah, I've seen it way more crowded with nerdy doctors than sad conservatives.

Also, is the fact that National Harbor hosts CPAC the reason why there's no goddamn transit down there? Like, subways just instinctively avoid conservatives?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

drat, 25% of republicans are liars? Wild.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

TulliusCicero posted:

3 million people follow this toxic waste barrel of anti charisma?

Holy poo poo why? She's like horrifically cringe and unfunny

Like even if you are evil there has to be more fun people to watch

For sad context that's about as many people who follow weirdos like The Critical Drinker and Nerdrotic combined and they're also a pair of painfully unfunny, uncharismatic clods who only have "we hate ladies" as their selling point to young incel creeps who also hatred ladies. Contrast this with actual popular figures with follower counts in the tens and hundreds of millions and that's really nothing in comparison.

Yeah it's a sad large number, but still a weird niche as far as real life goes.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

notwithoutmyanus posted:

Wasn't his margin supposed to be yuge here vs decisive but not so yuge?

I dunno, you could argue SC is Haley’s home turf and likely to be her best showing.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

Strong Sauce posted:

If anything I'm more pissed off that while a family and community mourns the loss of a child, she's sitting down for coffee with an architect of that child's murder to get views online. I don't care that she's dunking on Chaya or whatever, it feels incredibly self serving, especially when the wound is this fresh. For one god drat day can white cis people not loving talk over the marginalized people affected by a tragedy?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

LMAO

get hosed Donny

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

nine-gear crow posted:

She's all in on this poo poo because she's toxic even by Chabad standards. She can't get married and have kids, and she failed at being a realtor, so she has decided to light the world on fire in the hopes of taking LGBT+ people into oblivion with her. When her e-fame is over, so is her life.

Can she not get married because she's 28? Is she over the hill by wierd incel standards?

Oh no, go be an actual person with a life I guess?

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Cocaine Bear posted:

drat, 25% of republicans are liars? Wild.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
All of the anti-IVF posts on twitter (ugh)X have made me wonder if anyone has come at Elon yet, since like, almost all of his (acknowledged) chilluns is made that way.

Anyway, Libs of TikTok is probably not going to get in any real trouble for her role in the death of Nex Benedict, as much as I would like her to. Coroner report is saying Nex didn't die from injuries sustained in the beating, and the guy that hired Chaya or whatever is also a huge piece of bigoted poo poo who will probably just fire LoTT and then figure out how to spin that firing into yet another stepping stone toward national politics through his psychotic anti-LGBTQ+ platform.

Also, I'm in Oklahoma, and I'm seeing a lot of stuff about Nex from 2 people on the reg, and everyone else is either radio silent or unaware. Most of the alt-communities that I interact with in this hellhole made a lot of "Non-binary kid got killed, because of loving course they did" posts, kind of sliding into this resigned, bitter acknowledgement that this state is a dumpster fire, then they moved on to organizing get-togethers for anyone who knew a middle-aged punk who passed away recently.

Stupid nothing state.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

TulliusCicero posted:

Can she not get married because she's 28? Is she over the hill by wierd incel standards?

She’s over the hill by weird, strict religious sect standards, yeah.

Funny how strict religious sects and incels have the same standards.

Dick Jones
Jun 20, 2002

Number 2 Guy at OCP

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Not a great number to see if you are Trump team

Narrator: They all ended up voting for Trump

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I really want to learn more about this mythical Taylor Lorenz interview to chud pipeline that apparently exists out there

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

Lmao trump can't convincingly win SC as the GOP incumbent. He's hosed

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

TulliusCicero posted:

Someone posted upthread that a marriage had been arranged for her but her groom and/or his family quietly refused to have anything to do with her.

Rescue Toaster
Mar 13, 2003

nine-gear crow posted:

For sad context that's about as many people who follow weirdos like The Critical Drinker...

I watch stuff like Your Movie Sucks and Red Letter Media and holy poo poo does YouTube not realize that those are not the same thing as Critical Drinker, it will not stop pushing that trash. I guess it could just be YouTube's unceasing effort to push right wing poo poo rather than anything to do with movies though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Glimm posted:

Lmao trump can't convincingly win SC as the GOP incumbent. He's hosed

60%-40% is pretty convincing. It’s not great if he counts as an “incumbent” candidate, but none of the rules have ever applied to him, why should that one?