Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Thaddius the Large posted:

I just chaperoned a group of 10 12 year old girls navigating an escape room and let me tell you, I’m tuckered out

This is like my vision of hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Braksgirl posted:

Yeah it sucks. This market is in the city where I work which is about 45 min away. We live in...not the city. There ain't nothing out here but gators and meth.

Sounds like the ingredients for an unforgettable BBQ.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

seiferguy posted:

Now I'm at least a 20 min drive from the closest one :(

I have never been fortunate enough to live closer than twenty to the nearest Asian market, it sucks

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Abugadu posted:

Going on a party boat for my birthday!

How was Lake Minnetonka?

I went for a bike ride with my kid Thursday afternoon and the first bump I hit blew my rear tire. May you have better success!

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

Docjowles posted:

I really enjoyed the first few seasons. But at some point it felt like they got in a rut of repeatedly finding human civilization, thinking surely they are finally safe, then oops they’re all totally depraved psychopaths who are worse than the zombies. Who could have foreseen it’s only like the fourth time in a row!!!

I’ve never seen any of it, but I see it’s faithful to the spirit to the comic

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I lost interest in The Walking Dead when Glen was axed.

I did enjoy Dale and the running joke is that i now make his incredulous face in photos.

Now I'm watching Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves again because it's fun as hell.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Yeah we’ve watched it 3 times now haha

“But we granted your parole!!”

Chris Pine is great

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Agreed. I’m far from a fan of the series : games or whatever the card game is but the movie is so charismatic

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

FizFashizzle posted:

alright the timing of all this was goddamn horrific but this loving couch

Cloud Luxe daybed, made for 2 but can seat like 5, barely used. like 15% of original cost. Not a scratch on it.

bury me on this.

addie is going to love it and im gonna keep it covered grandma style

How many times did you shout "PIVOT" bringing it up those stairs?

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
I''m getting back in to beading since I need something creative do with my hands in addition to puzzles. I found my box od beads and it got shaken or dropped so almost all of them got mixed up. I've spent the last 8 hours sorting them back to the right spots and my eyes hurt.

However ER is pretty great to have on while doing this.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

I had dipped my toe into prop making during the first couple months of the lockdown. No real experience just goofin around with a couple nerf guns I had laying around

https://imgur.com/a/LN9PKtp

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Nice, very Borderlands

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

I always forget that Michael Chrichton was the EP and creator of ER. He's straight up just the Jurassic Park guy to me.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

General Dog posted:

Nice, very Borderlands

Thanks mang

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

Tulalip Tulips posted:

I always forget that Michael Chrichton was the EP and creator of ER. He's straight up just the Jurassic Park guy to me.

He wrote Westworld too!

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

a sexual elk posted:

I had dipped my toe into prop making during the first couple months of the lockdown. No real experience just goofin around with a couple nerf guns I had laying around

https://imgur.com/a/LN9PKtp

:hellyeah:

One of my friends does some serious cosplay & prop design and will often use NERF or Airsoft guns as a base of his builds.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Last Epoch is released and it's fun yall

eschewing looking up a build like I normally do, I'm making up one as i go along.

It's some sort of sword and board paladin which makes things around it catch fire and explode when it hits it's a lot of fun in hordes.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Android Apocalypse posted:

:hellyeah:

One of my friends does some serious cosplay & prop design and will often use NERF or Airsoft guns as a base of his builds.

Next level haha

My mom just sent me some pics of when I was 17 and made a helmet out of a couple Pepsi boxes

https://imgur.com/a/oU2Cw7U

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

I see that sneaky paw heading out to my late night snack, don't think you're fooling anyone cat.

Also everytime William H Macy pops up in ER it takes me a sec.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Tulalip Tulips posted:

The book version of the T-Rex attack legit got my heart going when I read it, it's just a shame the book just kind of runs completely out of steam well before the end

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Birthday boat was a success

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Happy bday dude

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

Abugadu posted:

Hella jealous, that looks fun. Happy birthday!

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Still karaokiaing into the night

Not sure how to spell that

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Oh you know it’s a good birthday when you’re doing karaoke at well whatever the hell time it is out there.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

well we’re three songs away from the attempt at Bohemian Rhapsody for which we don’t have the chops

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

we made it, fewer casualties than expected

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

HBD abu, looks like a killer time

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Abugadu posted:

If that's you then :krad:

HBD!

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

3 DONG HORSE posted:

I barely started Red Dead Redemption 2 but holy poo poo this game is great. I can't wait to get into more of it. Can't believe I've waited this long to play it!

Unsurpassed to this day. Just an incredibly deep world to inhabit. I always go back to it.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I think I like the first one better (the John Marston one I mean, not Red Dead Revolver)

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

General Dog posted:

I think I like the first one better (the John Marston one I mean, not Red Dead Revolver)

I go back and forth. They just rereleased RDR for PS4 a few months back and I may need to revisit but I’ve got a current play through going in Ch5 at the moment.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Tulalip Tulips posted:

I see that sneaky paw heading out to my late night snack, don't think you're fooling anyone cat.

Also everytime William H Macy pops up in ER it takes me a sec.

I watched Fargo flying back home last week, and had forgotten how great he is in that.

That trip made me a believer that people are more prone to being emotional on airplanes, because I got misty-eyed at the hug at the end of Fargo flying home and the hug at the end of the Big Lebowski flying out there.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I started Baldur’s Gate 3 a few weeks ago after hearing all the hype, and while it seems very cool, all of the systems just overwhelm me, even after watching several very helpful and extensive explainer videos.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Vertical Lime posted:

in this part of maryland there's a huge chinese population, so there's plenty of that within a few miles

There's, uh, some unfortunate historical precident as to why there are no Asian grocery stores / a Chinatown in my area of town:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacoma_riot_of_1885

Tacoma being the 3rd biggest city in WA state and not having its own Chinatown can only happen for one reason. There is a pseudo Chinatown that popped up years later but compared to Seattle's it's quite sad.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I think I’m gonna get married this year

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

seiferguy posted:

There's, uh, some unfortunate historical precident as to why there are no Asian grocery stores / a Chinatown in my area of town:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacoma_riot_of_1885

Tacoma being the 3rd biggest city in WA state and not having its own Chinatown can only happen for one reason. There is a pseudo Chinatown that popped up years later but compared to Seattle's it's quite sad.

The Chinatown in Portland has no Chinese (or any Asian folks in general), mainly because they all got priced out. They now live in "The Jade Highway" which is out near my neighborhood.

General Dog posted:

I think I’m gonna get married this year

Congratulations on Dr. Future Mrs. General Dog.

Looking forward to the inevitable divorce post in 5 years.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Its Rinaldo posted:

Last Epoch is released and it's fun yall

eschewing looking up a build like I normally do, I'm making up one as i go along.

It's some sort of sword and board paladin which makes things around it catch fire and explode when it hits it's a lot of fun in hordes.

Nice! I’ve heard it described as kind of a midway point between Diablo and path of exile. Does that sound about right?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Android Apocalypse posted:

Congratulations on Dr. Future Mrs. General Dog.

Looking forward to the inevitable divorce post in 5 years.

I'll choose to take this as commentary on the Chat thread's overall track record

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

General Dog posted:

I'll choose to take this as commentary on the Chat thread's overall track record

I feel like if you're willing to submit to your corporate masters, you'll have no problem submitting to the lovely dom you have back at home. :3: