Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Honestly? I'd rather Trump just died during his next public appearance, whether it's tonight or tomorrow or later this week. Just have him drop dead live on a TV where everyone can see it.

It's not like the Republican Party will suddenly turn hyper-competent once the old guy croaks. He's the only thing keeping the basket of various deplorables together. His death will trigger an all out, multi-factional schism. Trump's death isn't the end of the Republicans' problems, it's the beginning. :sickos:

Vaxxed?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

I want to believe

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Facebook Aunt posted:

Nuclear annihilation isn't as big a worry as it was 60s-80s, but "nuclear threat" never went away.
Yeah! in the early 2000's I had a Football-coach-teacher who scared us with the suitcase nuke too.

But that whole scare style from a generation who experienced it was on its way out.
Gen X don't have the historical umph to make it stick.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Just have him drop dead live on a TV where everyone can see it.
:sickos:

It would be really lovely for a guy who is covered in cameras 24/7 not to die in crisp 4k video, live.

Allowing him to die in his sleep would be crime against humor itself.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

BigglesSWE posted:

If I wrote our reality, I’d have Trump die the day before election day, and Biden one week after. (If I had to have Biden die this year that is).
If I wrote our reality, Trump would have slipped on a berder and fallen face-first down the golden escalator.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

It would be really lovely for a guy who is covered in cameras 24/7 not to die in crisp 4k video, live.

I hope he dies on the terlet

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

lol Trump is going to die somewhere private with only one of his kids or lawyers present and they are going to claim he left his entire empire to them

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

Catastrophe posted:

Can anyone translate this into English?

And what's your stance on Russia, Конгрессмен?

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Nessus posted:

I hope he dies on the terlet

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Ninurta posted:

And what's your stance on Russia, Конгрессмен?

edit: lol.

https://twitter.com/MNateShyamalan/status/1761864567326396519

Catastrophe fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Feb 25, 2024

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer
It's okay, you can call it twitter

The generated weblinks still do :hmbol::hmbol::hmbol:

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

I finally caved and wanted to signup for x.com, but it keeps redirecting me >:-(

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

I pray for high-quality microphones in the area to pick up the death shart that is ripped out as his heart finally gives and it becomes the last recording of the dumbest American fascist.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

kazil posted:

lol Trump is going to die somewhere private with only one of his kids or lawyers present and they are going to claim he left his entire empire to them

lol what empire?

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

funeral home DJ posted:

I pray for high-quality microphones in the area to pick up the death shart that is ripped out as his heart finally gives and it becomes the last recording of the dumbest American fascist.

We already have the technology for that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJYWwlb7xY

edit: ShartSpotter

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Regrettable posted:

lol what empire?

He's going to build a 2-story home out of the legal documents and bills he receives over the next couple of years.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

:laffo:

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

He also doesn’t deserve to die in private, away from the public eye. America deserves to see what him dying looks like; every wince, every grimace, and of course, all the poo poo and piss leaving his body at once as he death rattles.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/esjesjesj/status/1761799794287149314

Can you believe that, posting an unedited video of me being an evil idiot when she knows I can't respond.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

He also doesn’t deserve to die in private, away from the public eye. America deserves to see what him dying looks like; every wince, every grimace, and of course, all the poo poo and piss leaving his body at once as he death rattles.

I'd watch this on pay per poo.

Pasty Doughboy
Dec 23, 2006
With red way hair. One day it will all be gone, I’ll go blind from the glare

The don’t and photo remind me of a Chuck Tingle novel.

Pounded in the butt relentlessly by an anthropomorphized manifestation of my debt.

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.

SyNack Sassimov posted:

increasingly isoscelated

that's a right wing triangle you idiot!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Trump isn’t in any type of shape unless potato is a shape now lol

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Lazyfire posted:

I legit thought you had constructed the Trump dancing thing or used AI to create it or something. How have we not been comparing him dancing that one time to his weird step in place move shoulders clap and point dancing at his rallies. Also, isn't it kind of insane that he consistently dances at rallies?

I'm watching the 90's X-Men series after hearing about the revival coming in a couple months. There's of course conservative backlash about it because there's going to be a non-binary character or something, I don't pay attention to their freakout of the day anymore. Anyway, season two opens up with people blowing up Mutant Friendly businesses and firing laser guns (don't ask me how they got those) from pickup trucks at signs declaring a church allows Mutants. They corner a guy who is different looking but doesn't have powers and the guys (always guys) surrounding him tell him that they just hate Mutants, even if they're just living their lives. Then Xavier tells a character that societies have always found an outgroup to blame for various problems instead of trying to cure the societal ills. If you released this poo poo today conservatives would be even angrier than they are about a single character they don't like. They are clearly making a Nazi allegory in the show (down to the Iron Cross symbol the hate group uses), but there are too many parallels to the modern LGBTQ hatred for them to just ignore.

I just started playing the episode where this all happens a second ago and Xavier gets deepfaked like two seconds after the stuff I described above. Will continue to watch to see what other things this 30 year old children's show predicted.

Edit: Ten seconds after that there's an attack on X-Men at a bar that the local news then edits to make it look like they attacked the guys who burst in guns blazing. poo poo's on point.

thequartering said the new xmen is woke because rogue's butt isn't drawn as big.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Strong Sauce posted:

thequartering said the new xmen is woke because rogue's butt isn't drawn as big.

Jordan Peterson: Never forget what they took from us!

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Durf posted:

Trump's legs are definitely going to go first

Another day in the life of the guy who stands normally

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

please don't post these it reminds me than my judgment award is accruing a shitload of interest right now (though not as much as trimp's) but I'll almost certainly never see a cent of it and it makes me very sad.

PuttyKnife
Jan 2, 2006

Despair brings the puttyknife down.

Catastrophe posted:

It’s funny because the nuclear threats are coming from inside the house now. The kakistocracy has won and the gun shown in the second act has to go off someday.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Catastrophe posted:

Now the sky is woke. The world...of woke

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Stoatbringer posted:

Probably good that the kid left before Trump did a mocking impersonation of him.

I'll have you know I'm that kid and I had my dad take me there to see my president!

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Nothing more "woke" than living without the constant fear of nuclear annihilation.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

BigglesSWE posted:

https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1761814570295796160?s=46&t=G1x8XWIwrNxUQoXItlkh2w

I guess Trump’s handlers know a potential PR catastrophe when they see one, and decided they didn’t want Trump to throw up on a special needs-kid.

Imagine taking your special needs kid to CPAC? Maybe next time just take them to the zoo and throw them in the tiger enclosure

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Lazyfire posted:

I'm watching the 90's X-Men series after hearing about the revival coming in a couple months. There's of course conservative backlash about it because there's going to be a non-binary character or something, I don't pay attention to their freakout of the day anymore. Anyway, season two opens up with people blowing up Mutant Friendly businesses and firing laser guns (don't ask me how they got those) from pickup trucks at signs declaring a church allows Mutants.

I believe at the time there was some standards and practices guidelines for cartoons that you couldn't show realistic guns in (technically) a kids show, so for a while there everybody was packing lasers. Wasn't just X-Men.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Professor Shark posted:

Trump isn’t in any type of shape unless potato is a shape now lol

His shape is "burlap sack stuffed with mashed potatoes"

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.

Catastrophe posted:

His shape is "burlap sack stuffed with mashed potatoes"

His ill-fitting slacks are also because he's working with legs that are the exact shape of turkey drumsticks

He's thanksgiving food all the way down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

WHY BONER NOW posted:

uh...uh...ummm...oh! It's actually his pet name for her, he's sharing an intimate detail! And he did it on purpose! pwned again libtards :smug:
"In a statement sent to Forbes, the Trump campaign said 'the crazy leftists on X continue to suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome and that's why they lie about everything,' but did not clarify who Trump was referring to in the original comment."