Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ruby Gloom posted:

i had "baileys irish cream and white chocolate creme brulee" at a fancy lunch today and whew lad i am dying

Get a load of the queen o' england ovah here

E:

ilovebeersooomuch fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Feb 25, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Big fan of the new av Jimbone

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

Thank you Bags, it was a gift from a mysterious benefactor.

Hmmmmm.....:thunk:

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

THEY MADE THE BEER GAY AND THATS OK
One time i fell at a skate park and skinned my knee and Sid said hey its not so bad and showed me all his broken bones and i felt better and then we went and had some root beer at a and w.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Beer Gay So What posted:

One time i fell at a skate park and skinned my knee and Sid said hey its not so bad and showed me all his broken bones and i felt better and then we went and had some root beer at a and w.

Wait was it the the A & W on Rt 6 by the old drive in or the one just over the state line?

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

Get a load of the queen o' england ovah here

E:

camilla would never get halfway through dessert and be like "jesus gently caress i think i'm dying"

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Root Beer Floats for the whole team!

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Ruby Gloom posted:

what are you gonna have for lunch i need the deetz

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Spent my Sunday renovating my laser cutter with my friend, then we all got high, ate fried chicken sandwiches and watched death race 2000 because my wife hasn't seen it.

"I don't want you to die!"
"but it's my life's work..."

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Mmm, sideways porch stew

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

redshirt posted:

Mmm, sideways porch stew

Oh good I'm not a weirdo for noticing

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

my advice is do not drink that cup of coffee :ohdear:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Oh good I'm not a weirdo for noticing

This is how we'll eat in space.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Ruby Gloom posted:

my advice is do not drink that cup of coffee :ohdear:

Maybe it's gravy

or soup?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Cup o' beans

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Maybe it's gravy

or soup?

Yeah it’s black beans lol

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
porch beans

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Snack Report:

Buffalo Cheetos are very disappointing. Decent heat but severely lacking in buffalo sauce flavor. 3:yum: out of 10.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

they barely even taste like a buffalo

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

TIP posted:

they barely even taste like a buffalo

As far as cities go, Buffalo is definitely low on the list of flavor. Flavor Town is probably number one.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I, the long time vegetarian, have had buffalo. As a burger, long ago in Colorado.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I don't think having eaten buffalo is all that uncommon, I've eaten a bunch of buffalo

I think they tried to push it as healthier than beef in the 90s, there were similar campaigns to try to get ostrich and emu to be the next big meat

I ate lots of ostrich and emu at the annual ostrich festival in arizona where they also had ostrich races

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

yall on this poker roguelike trip with me, piracy is a crime
though so dont tell anyone

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

:confused:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

New video game Balatro

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I'm playing the legend of zelda: the phantom hourglass for the first time and I'm glad to see i made the right choice at the beginning when it asked for my name

I'm like five minutes in and fart has been said so many times

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

New video game Balatro

and how

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

TIP posted:

I don't think having eaten buffalo is all that uncommon, I've eaten a bunch of buffalo

I think they tried to push it as healthier than beef in the 90s, there were similar campaigns to try to get ostrich and emu to be the next big meat

I ate lots of ostrich and emu at the annual ostrich festival in arizona where they also had ostrich races

Did you eat the losers?

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

TIP posted:

I'm playing the legend of zelda: the phantom hourglass for the first time and I'm glad to see i made the right choice at the beginning when it asked for my name

I'm like five minutes in and fart has been said so many times

As a kid I remember naming Link "you dick" or something.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ruby Gloom posted:

camilla would never get halfway through dessert and be like "jesus gently caress i think i'm dying"

Camilla would probably have smoked half a pack of filterless cigarettes by the time the halfway mark rolled

For real tho, I'm pretty jelly of your food choices

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

As a kid I remember naming Link "you dick" or something.

Lol classic Jimbone

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
I am at the staples center and I’m gonna try to smuggle in m&ms

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
I did it. I’m unstoppable. 5 dollars saved.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

anyone know a cheap website for a GPU and etc, I got given one a few years ago by Worf a goon here but it is now very loud and falling apart and my son is sad that his games are getting slower thanks

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

buglord posted:

I did it. I’m unstoppable. 5 dollars saved.

I would have been so nervous, and had a whole back story worked up if I got caught.

"Oh these M&M's? Ohhh, they must be must cousin's, right.... he gave them to me to hold while he switched into his jersey....."

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
What’s your son play? My first thought is going on OfferUp and buying an office machine with a recentish GPU and getting some used AMD GPU that runs off slot power.

I’ve also had a friend buy a perfectly capable 1080p machine off Facebook marketplace for $350. California prices aren’t Canadian prices but checking the marketplace may be your best bet.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

minecraft, satisfactory, roblox, anything he sees me play until it isnt too hand holdy and then its too hard, and Vacuum Warrior

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
i was looking for laptops the other day, then yesterday someone was talking to me about laptops, now today sid is after a laptop!!!

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Booty Pageant posted:

i was looking for laptops the other day, then yesterday someone was talking to me about laptops, now today sid is after a laptop!!!

It's "labtop" dummy

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
i live in the rear end end of the world and if only the shipping wasn't garbage cause drat there's some cheap decent laptops on walmart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Wait. This thread isn't for stalking your posting enemies?