Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Think of the ratings! Every channel, wall to wall coverage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Data Graham posted:

"Mercedes, that's pretty good"

I don't even understand what the gently caress that could mean if he did mean Melania

This^

You don't do this

They are covering for Donny Goodbrains

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I'm going to be relieved as hell when he finally dies and will definitely celebrate but it's going to be extremely funny to see the blubbering of the guys with giant "LET'S GO BRANDON" decals on their lifted F150s when they get told to gently caress off after trying to nominate him for sainthood and get mad when people make fun of him for pooping himself to death.

redshirt posted:

Think of the ratings! Every channel, wall to wall coverage.

Yeah, the TV coverage is 100% going to be hilarious.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Trump dying or being found unelectable is Haley’s only shot so she’s just gonna hang around as both of those have not insignificant chances of happening!

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
guys lets face it trump is gonna live to be like 120

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

Junk posted:

:mods:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

priznat posted:

Trump dying or being found unelectable is Haley’s only shot so she’s just gonna hang around as both of those have not insignificant chances of happening!

She’s out after Super Tuesday. She’s not winning enough delegates to be a plausible alternative in the unlikely scenario of a brokered convention.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

However Trump dies, it has to involve being live on TV and copious amounts of poop.

I'll settle for some family drama

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

She’s out after Super Tuesday. She’s not winning enough delegates to be a plausible alternative in the unlikely scenario of a brokered convention.

She just needs to stick around long enough for Trungo to pop an aneurysm while having another bout of explosive diarrhea.

E:

I'm trying to do that thing Drongo believes in, where if you say something out loud it'll come true.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Junk posted:

Nah. He tops out at 85, and I think even that’s highly unlikely.

The guys who live into their 90s aren’t fat and tend to be smaller framed as well.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

priznat posted:

I keep thinking that if if this were a movie, all the amoral dark money backing Haley just for this eventuality would have just hired an Agent 47 style super-assassin to poison Trump's berders by now. You know, to hedge their bets and make sure their investment in her campaign isn't a total dud

Of course, I would also assume that if the Deep State really existed, they would have also done this, so really this is all just evidence that reality is way less cool than John Wick has led me to believe.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Batterypowered7 posted:

She just needs to stick around long enough for Trungo to pop an aneurysm while having another bout of explosive diarrhea.

His delegates will pick anyone but her.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Nah. He tops out at 85, and I think even that’s highly unlikely.

The guys who live into their 90s aren’t fat and tend to be smaller framed as well.

yeah but dude, like it's trump

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

cant believe i thought you were cool

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Junk posted:

His dad was much smaller than him and all his siblings are dying off before hitting 90.

It’s fine, Trump will die within the next 8 or so years.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

His dad was much smaller than him and all his siblings are dying off before hitting 90.

u promise?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

So what you're saying is he'll get at least two more terms in.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Cornwind Evil posted:

Well, yes. That's why I said it was a horror STORY. A short story to be precise. That I used for an allegory for just how deep in denial these people are.

You mean people can just write lies!? And call it a STORY!? That's kinda messed up.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Junk posted:

u promise?

Yes. I hereby :toxx: that Trump will be dead by 2/25/2032.

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

gently caress I saw that 25 and got a little excited for a second

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Trump has his best people working on a Mojo body for himself as we speak.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Vakal posted:

lmao that's unrealistic as gently caress. There's no way they'd be able to carve that much weight off of him!

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Junk posted:

120 years of prison sentence? Sounds possible.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Junk posted:

Look at this cope. He’s going to be retroactive Stimperor obviously.

Fighting Elegy
Jan 2, 2007
I do not masturbate; I FIGHT!

Junk posted:

William Shatner is fat as hell though. Definitely the fattest 90+ guy I've ever seen but just goes to show you that weight ain't the only indicator.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
gonna spray ole donald j TRUMP down with a fire hose and roll him around in powdered sugar at the Wyoming state fair in 2026 while he’s on stage talking about the big strong cowboy who came to him with tears in his eyes

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Vakal posted:

I miss original Mojo from the limited series. "I want a thousand mirrors! Now that I've seen my face judging me from a thousand angles, have them all painted black! Everyone must wear masks of my face! Delivering bad news while wearing one means you are mocking me!" And so on.

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

Vakal posted:

The idea of Trump with Mojo's powers is terrifying (due to the weirdness of his dimension, Mojo literally gets stronger with his magic and reality warping the higher his 'ratings' are). Of course, Mojo actually has the capacity to think. As has been theorized before, even if Trump somehow got superpowers one suspects all he'd do is more of the same because he's such a broken POS.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Well I guess that settles that

Oh wait

So uh, any “a vote for Biden is just bad as trump” takers on this one?

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Chief McHeath posted:

thats a fair guess but the over/under is probably like 4:1 that stairs do him in
It will be a ramp.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

MEIN RAVEN posted:

So uh, any “a vote for Biden is just bad as trump” takers on this one?

Biden will not send national guard squads out to round up klan members and put them in camps so he's basically doing the same thing as the republicans tbh

Padical
Nov 29, 2004

Cornwind Evil posted:

The idea of Trump with Mojo's powers is terrifying (due to the weirdness of his dimension, Mojo literally gets stronger with his magic and reality warping the higher his 'ratings' are). Of course, Mojo actually has the capacity to think. As has been theorized before, even if Trump somehow got superpowers one suspects all he'd do is more of the same because he's such a broken POS.

The man was president of the USA and chose to spend all his time and influence at rallies, on twitter, or at his home golfing. So yeah, super-powers would probably mean more of the same.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
What if scientists found a cure for aging?

Like..

I want to flip a table even thinking about it.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Remember when these poo poo-stupid motherfuckers were calling Pink Floyd WOKE because on the cover of Dark Side, the light goes through the prism and comes out on the other side as a rainbow

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/reportbywilson/status/1760844581204017223

duddits
Dec 22, 2009

Dollar Tree third reich.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

duddits posted:

Dollar Tree third reich.

More like Fourth Scheit, am I right folks?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

oh

my

god

edit:

Buce fucked around with this message at 08:40 on Feb 26, 2024

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

No we aren't getting more nazis, we have nazis at home. The nazis at home...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

We have the Third Reich at home.

Wait, I'm being sarcastic but that's actually bad because we do.

e. goddamnit