Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Feral Integral posted:

I like that LD comes in a can not plastic but lmao at buying anything. My man limmy gets it basically free

what's wrong with plastic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

what's wrong with plastic

There's two big things

1. Almost all plastic recycling is a lie
2. Microplastics in your water(spoiler: this also happens with cans because of the plastic liner)

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

MLKQUOTEMACHINE posted:

their target demo is recovering alcoholics, sparkling water actually really hits the spot when you're craving a drink. dunno why but it works for me!

Yeah, I used to think Liquid Death was dumb. Then I read the background, and who it's for, and I'm like, eh, now it makes sense; there are worse products.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

tokin opposition posted:

Just drink La Croix like an adult

The only flavors la croix makes that are for adults are key lime, limoncello, tangerine, and unflavored

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

BrotherJayne posted:

Armed Zombie posted:

few things are more manly

Punching Nazis

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

The only flavors la croix makes that are for adults are key lime, limoncello, tangerine, and unflavored
TANGERINE?!?! You support tangerine?! Also mango is great. Also peach-pear.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy
Apricot is the only good one sorry
*edit* and it's best at room temp

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Limoncello is A-tier, plain is B-tier, the rest are solid Cs or Ds

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

i like a pamplemousse myself but i typically just get the unflavored grocery store brand because la croix aren't as carbonated and polar seltzers taste chalky

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i like to drink tap water

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark

lobster shirt posted:

From a Stanley, Yetti, or Frank Green?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lobster shirt posted:

how do you carbonate and flavor it??

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
you get a mineragua or topo chico and put lemonade powder in it. it's like disarming a bomb, if you don't do it quick enough it explodes.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Pidgin Englishman posted:

From a Stanley, Yetti, or Frank Green?

who is frank green

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/osamabishounen/status/1761517495633191175

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
countrycels stealing valor from courtchads because they have no achievements of their own

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark

who is frank green

For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is Frank Green? This is Frank Green speaking. I am the man who loves his hydration. I am the man who does not sacrifice his water content for the sake of snackability. I am the man who has deprived you of headaches and thus has destroyed your cynicism, and if you wish to know why you are now restocking - you who dread drinking - I am the man who will now tell you.”

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

who is frank green

The least liked brother of Hank and John

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Riatsala posted:

Invest in any popular blue collar accessory or cultural signifier and there's a good chance bored suburban office workers will co opt it as a fad. It would not surprise me in the slightest if half the people working in HR right now owned hi-vis construction jackets by 2027.

They have those for jogging.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

When that got big there was a viral tweet saying that stuff is actually bad for you because the water is affected by the symbols of death and absorbs that negative energy, and I was like yeah gently caress it maybe.

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Interesting political compass

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

apatheticman posted:

Liquid death does serve the function of "hey man why don't you have something" when you are at a house party/bar/whatever.

But also your thing.

Yeah, it seems to be popular with recovering alcoholics, which hey good for them.

:edit: beaten but yeah, Steve-O keeps it on deck in his podcast van

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
https://x.com/TheWapplehouse/status/1761953230227923307?s=20

"Man, Steves girl is just so hot, I wish I could get with her! But he's just too manly!"

*A cartoon light bulb suddenly appears above my head after I glance at my totally inexplicable estrogen stash*

"But what if...."

taters
Jun 13, 2005

If David Axelrod really is Hitler, his music is much better than his painting.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

One More Fat Nerd posted:

"Man, Steves girl is just so hot, I wish I could get with her! But he's just too manly!"

*A cartoon light bulb suddenly appears above my head after I glance at my totally inexplicable estrogen stash*

"But what if...."

Just saw a tiktoks where some tedx lady was talking about how more women are getting off birth control pills, which previously suppressed their desire for masculine testosterone men, so now all the modern women will be into macho chiseled jaw testosterone dudes so buy my supplements now

Crazy how right as the financial troubles started the gender wars REALLY kicked off. Half convinced it's a conspiracy, half convinced it's people's material instability making them draw knives on each other

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

MLKQUOTEMACHINE posted:

Just saw a tiktoks where some tedx lady was talking about how more women are getting off birth control pills, which previously suppressed their desire for masculine testosterone men, so now all the modern women will be into macho chiseled jaw testosterone dudes so buy my supplements now

Crazy how right as the financial troubles started the gender wars REALLY kicked off. Half convinced it's a conspiracy, half convinced it's people's material instability making them draw knives on each other

when the normies start noticing material conditions the elites use identity politics to keep them divided

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

MLKQUOTEMACHINE posted:

The financial troubles stopped at some point?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

One More Fat Nerd posted:

"But what if...."

I hate to be That Guy, but fake as hell and you'd need a noticable amount of estrogen pills and (more importantly) testosterone blockers in any spiked workout mix. They taste like chalk and smell minty respectively, which I don't think is normal for that stuff.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
It is seemingly a real band with an Instagram and that is believable to me as a stupid evil thing some stupid evil guy would try tbh but yeah I guess they could just be trying to get viral.
Nothing is real anyway. Except the immortal science of Marxism leninism and maybe oxygen. And the guy who got tazed in the balls to death on January sixth.

Punkin Spunkin has issued a correction as of 18:55 on Feb 26, 2024

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
it's real

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

tokin opposition posted:

I hate to be That Guy, but fake as hell and you'd need a noticable amount of estrogen pills and (more importantly) testosterone blockers in any spiked workout mix. They taste like chalk and smell minty respectively, which I don't think is normal for that stuff.

It's not plausible that it would work, but it's possible that an insane person would try it anyway

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

tokin opposition posted:

Appreciate the insight but also even if it’s not being done in the right way/doses would there be negative medical effects from the probably improperly stored and haphazardly dosed meds?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Appreciate the insight but also even if it’s not being done in the right way/doses would there be negative medical effects from the probably improperly stored and haphazardly dosed meds?

Oh yeah totally, especially if you/your doctor aren't aware of what's happening. There's a reason I always urge goons to see a doctor before doing HRT even in places where that's really hard to do, and it's because your hormones profile changing has a lot of wide ranging effects on everything from sex drive, energy, blood pressure, and eyesight, and skin conditions.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Punkin Spunkin posted:

It is seemingly a real band with an Instagram and that is believable to me as a stupid evil thing some stupid evil guy would try tbh but yeah I guess they could just be trying to get viral.
Nothing is real anyway. Except the immortal science of Marxism leninism and maybe oxygen. And the guy who got tazed in the balls to death on January sixth.

That's fair and also true. Semper Ball-Taze

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004