Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

what did QOP hate and when did he hate it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Not using venmo......wow.....cringe

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/WrestleTix/status/1762123156456632529

glad they hired a new live events guy

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
While we're on the subject.

Khan needs to stop loving around and announce Mone, right?

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

MJeff posted:

I don't think so, they're on track to beat Blood and Guts and I'd anticipate a fair walk-up.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Pylons posted:

I don't think so, they're on track to beat Blood and Guts and I'd anticipate a fair walk-up.

I dunno about that, they're at like 6500, over 2000 short of Blood and Guts.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

MJeff posted:

I dunno about that, they're at like 6500, over 2000 short of Blood and Guts.

Yeah, but they're moving about 100 tickets a day according to the last update, and there are 18 days until the show.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Huh. For some reason I thought it was the show after Revolution.

Anyway I still think they should announce her because there's literally no downside.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

They might end up doing so but I think they'll have matches for Okada and Ospreay at the show instead.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
imo he should book Okada vs. Shibata for my friends MassRafter and yea ok. Is yea ok in Massachusetts? For the purposes of this post he is.

Also I'm lying he should save that match for WrestleDream 2024 in Detroit.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

MJeff posted:

Bostonians are stupid but I hate to tell you we all figured out that it's not normally spelled Bo$$ton

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Sasha Banks isn’t a big get in a company that has maybe 5 total women’s wrestlers who have any heat or good matches. If he signed the top 10 free agents in the world perhaps it would generate more buzz and ticket sales. I can’t think of any matches she could have in AEW that would generate any interest. Toni Storm’s character acting is conceptually interesting but she isn’t very good at it and it’s beyond one note by now.

Sasha is gonna get a “what just happened?!” pop, cut a few nasally promos that sound slightly off, maybe have a great match with Athena and then be sitting in catering or doing local morning show promos where she has to explain she isn’t in WWE anymore to the bored hosts for the rest of her AEW contract.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

doesnt matter to me at all

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Eat My Fuc posted:

dip shitted poo poo

durrrrrrrrrr lmao

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

Sasha Banks isn’t a big get in a company that has maybe 5 total women’s wrestlers who have any heat or good matches. If he signed the top 10 free agents in the world perhaps it would generate more buzz and ticket sales. I can’t think of any matches she could have in AEW that would generate any interest. Toni Storm’s character acting is conceptually interesting but she isn’t very good at it and it’s beyond one note by now.

Sasha is gonna get a “what just happened?!” pop, cut a few nasally promos that sound slightly off, maybe have a great match with Athena and then be sitting in catering or doing local morning show promos where she has to explain she isn’t in WWE anymore to the bored hosts for the rest of her AEW contract.

You're confusing it with the company that hates women and sells tickets on the back of "fill up an arena and scream at women for fun"

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Want to cheer a rapist and tell him you approve of his work? Buy tickets to WrestleMania

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Gumball Gumption posted:

Want to cheer a rapist and tell him you approve of his work? Buy tickets to Sting's Final match featuring Ric Flair, wooo!

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Do we need a deeper layer of hell thread for people not to get personally offended at criticism of AEW booking or what c’mon

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

Eat My Fuc posted:

Actually she's going to join the men's division and have sick blood matches with Mox

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

yea ok posted:

glad they hired a new live events guy

Yeah what changed where they're only running half the venues? Ticket prices? Diminishing returns for the 2nd, 3rd, etc. time in a city?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Bayley doing an interview where she explains to the shocked morning news host that they used to have to buy their own but WWE now allows them to expense the bear spray they use to stay safe from the executive.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Eat My Fuc posted:

Do we need a deeper layer of hell thread for people not to get personally offended at criticism of AEW booking or what c’mon

we dont. i support you

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i don't. gently caress off emf

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

I'm personally offended at how bad you've gotten at this. Used to be a champ

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Eat My Fuc posted:

Conversely brother it's only the smartest and bestest move to make in signing a huge free agent and doing nothing with them

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Eat My Fuc posted:

Yeah, why don't you go start it yourself and stay there forever, fuckhead.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

hell is other posters...

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

feels bad ever being nice to EMF when its obvious he never deserved any of it, would rather Trololol by standing up for his fave rapists. great way to get your kicks

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

"They will treat Sasha better than Jade is treated in WWE" I say, my masterful troll set up in a way that won't just make me look like an idiot.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The ultimate move for any wrestling organization would be to never let anyone wrestle ever, just wrap them in transparent plastic shell and just show off that you've signed them to a 5 year contract.

If they can somehow blow out their knees to boot, it's over. Promotion of the year for all time.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Women’s tag belts
Who’s getting the inaugural reign
Mercedes and WHO???

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I think Mercedes pulling a Bryan Danielson and asking Tony to fly in joshi wrestlers for her to have cool one-off matches with every week would be good actually.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Shinjobi posted:

The ultimate move for any wrestling organization would be to never let anyone wrestle ever, just wrap them in transparent plastic shell and just show off that you've signed them to a 5 year contract.

If they can somehow blow out their knees to boot, it's over. Promotion of the year for all time.

It's called a Zorb.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I thought you were good at Photoshop

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

hit dogs holler (thing i read on a politics forum)

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Eat My Fuc posted:

You're dead wrong and it's clear you don't know what you're talking about.

AEW doesn't promote their shows locally.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
"AEW should have a better women's division."

*AEW spends money to acquire the biggest women's free agents available*

"These people don't matter and will accomplish nothing." -

Sincerely, the absolute dumbest motherfucker on the planet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Bready Wingston, the Excremental Chompion