Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Infyrno
Jul 24, 2003

The Duke

Take the plunge! Okay! posted:

Is he taking a poo poo in the final frames while he eats the garbage nachos? Seems to be sitting on a toilet and not having any pants on

That extra detail really added a lot to my understanding of this guy. I don't think I've ever boiled a bag of cheese either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Take the plunge! Okay! posted:

Is he taking a poo poo in the final frames while he eats the garbage nachos? Seems to be sitting on a toilet and not having any pants on

That just seems to be efficient. The food can go down one human slide from mouth to rear end in one go.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

:hmmyes:

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

He's not wrong :ssh:

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255
In Barflys newest video he’s stomping fruit barefooted in the bathroom garbage can.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
will no one rid me of this turbulent youtube slob man?

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Well, the bottom one is recognizable as a food. I have no idea what's happening up at the top there and don't want to get involved.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
h̸t̸t̸p̷s̷:̷/̷/̶e̸n̶.̸w̸i̸k̸i̸p̵e̸d̵i̷a̴.̶o̷r̶g̶/̵w̸i̷k̵i̵/̸L̶e̶b̶e̵r̷k̷ä̴s̶e̵

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

All I could see was a suspiciously large ham slice, which isn't that far off, I guess

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Doesn't sound so bad other than being a horribly composed sandwich. You need balance and contrasts!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I would pick that thing up and tear strips off it with my face quite happily.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Yeah that’s way on purpose and rules

Better yet is the kind where it’s all crispy cheese

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

See, now there's a good sandwich.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Extremely wrong thread

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

The problem is that the schnitz is going to cool off quite rapidly, by the time you finished a quarter the rest will no longer be that hot and crispy ambrosia you crave.
The best schnitz experience might be some meat fondue setup where you fry your own nuggets to avoid this.

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

By popular demand posted:

The problem is that the schnitz is going to cool off quite rapidly, by the time you finished a quarter the rest will no longer be that hot and crispy ambrosia you crave.
The best schnitz experience might be some meat fondue setup where you fry your own nuggets to avoid this.

A cold schnitz is fine too.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Listen buddy if I wish for a cold schnitz I just have your mom serve me last night's leftovers.

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

Listen buddy if I wish for a cold schnitz I just have your mom serve me last night's leftovers.

That'd be a good move, my mom was a professional chef for quite a while.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

well I don't like to boast of my impeccable taste.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

You’ve clearly never seen me eat a schnitz before

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

My jaw is sore just looking at that thing (that's what she said)

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
mainly i just like the bun. it's like a tiny hat on a bald headed clown. who are you kidding with that thing.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

The real crime is not the sandwich with too much filling, but the empty bun right next to it with nothing. An unacceptble disparity.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

SlothfulCobra posted:

The real crime is not the sandwich with too much filling, but the empty bun right next to it with nothing. An unacceptble disparity.

It's for sharing. It's served that way as a joke, but then you cut the tenderloin in half and fold each half over to make two sandwiches, and that becomes manageable.

Or eat the whole thing while staring down the other person.

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.
https://i.imgur.io/OVNdDi8.mp4

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Entirely fine up until the last five seconds where I screamed at the screen.

It's a Chinese, get some loving sweet and sour sauce you loving mentalist. Also get something other than just fried starch maybe I like rice and noodles but they do them with other things. Christ.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://packaged-media.redd.it/z3ub...74957d2d770#t=0

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

world's most well put together Bunny chow.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

OK, now what am I supposed to do with it

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I want to believe that's not salt at the end, but I'm not sure what else is white and comes out of a shaker like that :ohdear:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

MSG

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Oh, you can just sprinkle that on stuff? I figured it was just an additive during cooking.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I was just reaching for a weird option, I have no idea

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Sugar might be the least bad option? It's like a DIY sweet and sour without the sour.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I guess I thought of sugar too but instantly dismissed it as weird, maybe that would make more sense.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Captain Hygiene posted:

Oh, you can just sprinkle that on stuff? I figured it was just an additive during cooking.

Yeah, sacks of it are sold pretty much everywhere that sells "Asian" food.

Facebook Aunt posted:

Sugar might be the least bad option? It's like a DIY sweet and sour without the sour.

It's not good, but it's the only option where the quantity used would be edible.

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

So much effort into a largely inedible "sandwich" and they somehow manage to find the most boring and unappealing loaf of bread for it.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

It's just not right to me when you have a meal full of different things that are all the same color.

Captain Hygiene posted:

I want to believe that's not salt at the end, but I'm not sure what else is white and comes out of a shaker like that :ohdear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj46HrNmy2w

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

You can add MSG at any time, including shaking some on your food at the table.