Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Sorry I hollered at you like that. I haven't been quite right since Toby Keith passed on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Got a little mini cooler put in the armrest for some road beers

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Extra Large Marge posted:

Sorry I hollered at you like that. I haven't been quite right since Toby Keith passed on.

Liberalsim killed Toby keef

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

hello patriots, thanks for tunin in to trucks n trump, the #1 mayga trucks talk show. today we’re comin at u live from the cab of Betsy my beautiful baby girl because the ol ball and chain kicked me out -AGAIN- for teachin my idiot son a lesson about bein a real man

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

your truck's wiring harnesses were made in Mexico, FYI

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
I need a 10,000lb Truck to haul me and misses' Rascal Scooters to Golden Corral for Gravy Tuesdays.

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

*don't bother to learn anything about the car height or driving routes because I am functionally illiterate, so I run a red light in a commercial district designed for small vehicles and right into a low bridge deck. When the truck with totaled cargo finally stops, take my guns and recently filled road beer cooler out, start blaming democrats about becoming unemployed, and try to vote for Trump two times in the next election.*

Der Kyhe fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Feb 25, 2024

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Hey brother I'm gonna have to ask you to pull over, saying hateful slurs like that makes all of us recreational oversized truck drivers look like a bunch of ignorant Prius drivers. Knock it off

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Yeah you'll probably want to edit that one out or get probed, you never go full truckbro

wait do I need to put [OOC] before that

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love
[at mcdonalds drive thru at 5 am] [maryland accent] whatchu meen yew can't make No feaud cuz yeau gwoT no staFf? haeuaw many people Duhs it Take Ta make mcMohffiNs? naow i gwottuh geau touh worRK with noe breaKfist!

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

i love shouting slurs out of my rolled down window. its not my fault if somebody feels like they fit the description

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Grey Cat posted:

Did someone say gas?

lmao

Shats Basoon
Jun 13, 2013

Yeah no I loved my old ride but I needed something that gives me a little towing power. The dealer gave me a deal on this one and let me roll my previous loan into this one…not sure what the rate is but they helped me get a real low monthly payment

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I'll be back in a bit, I gotta go buy gas

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love
try this lovely venison kielbasa i made from the deer i shot

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Flavor Bear posted:

It tastes a little less like dog food this year since I had the butcher mix some pork in.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

was trying to park the truck at the grocery store today and the goddamn lines are too narrow! loving president joe biden made them narrow up the lanes for those pussy-rear end "compact cars" the asians are constantly trying to sell to us. it's a loving travesty and if i didn't already have terms of my probation saying i'm not allowed to leave the state then you had better believe i would be driving my truck - MADE IN AMERICA, a FREEDOM TRUCK built with liberty, there's no better kind of vehicle. i saw a special on the history channel the other day, well i wasn't really watching so much as it was in the background while i was having another one of my goddamn heartburn episodes, real nasty one this time too, but the history channel said that in the modern world the truck is the most valuable vehicle in the military. it fills me with pride knowing that when i climb aboard my dogde ram i'm in the same power of transportation as our troops. if only some of those troops were there to help me at the grocery store today. i just could not get my vehicle in "between the lines" and was struggling with all my might not to lose my rear end when some snotnose shithead starts honking their horn at me! i, i can't help that the truck is long enough that they can't get around me, maybe they should have picked a different lane of the parking lot instead! at that point the loving manager walks out, it's loving gary worst manager at this store or at any grocery store ever in the history of north america, and gary starts giving me the fuckin' snipe eyes and telling me to go park out in the empty part of the parking lot and i told gary i wasn't going to have it any more with him trying to exile me from the store in a way that doesn't get corporate pissed off at him. gary started in on his innocent "i don't know what you're talking about sir" but at this point i've had enough and no amount of medication or god's grace can stop the freight train avalanche that's coming down from me. i put that dodge ram pickup truck into the first of it's eight gears and i slammed that gas pedal to the floor and by god and country music i did run my truck through the front entrance of the grocery store. it felt good knowing i always had had the power to break gary's poo poo but good and to strike a blow against the god drat grocery store assholes but i also knew i was in poo poo because i told the girlfriend i was gonna get her some of those drat groceries she's been up my rear end to get and now i gotta drive a second town over because i got banned from another grocery store. this is the most ridiculous poo poo ever and if it was'n't for my loving wife spreading a bunch of poo poo around the neighborhood i'd tlel my girlfriend to go shop for food for her own place away from mine! gently caress!!!! i hate this goddamn town and if the cops try to take my truck away they're going to have to bring a lot of big men with guns. really big men.

I didn't read this but I did see the words truck and gun so like

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Flavor Bear posted:

Try my venison chop steaks, they mixed it with pork and cheese to make it good

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love
favorite part of deer season is rolling up to the taxidermist drunk and acting like i'm the first person to ever bring them an 8-point

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Fuuuuck I gotta buy gas

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Anyone got extra horse paste? I dun run out and feel a cough a comin'.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Oh that there? That's my spit cup.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
Does any know the best way to get blood and matted hair out of knobby offroad tires? Asking for a friend.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed
*parks at a school board meeting*

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I was at half a tank but ran outta gas while waiting for the pump to open up at Sam's Club. Can somebody help me push this up that open pump over there?

Womyn Capote
Jul 5, 2004

love taking BIG LOADS in the REAR (of my truck)

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

opted for the extra wide mirrors on my f350 since ill be tugging a lot of big loads

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
Just ran over a family of 4 in a crosswalk in my lifted F-250 when I dropped my mud jug and spilled my dip spit, I rolled coal as I drove away from the scene.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

He colors his beard in just like me!

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Heh, I deleted my personal emissions gear too!

*rips extremely loud all protein diet fart*

*Me and the boys high five in the crew cab as we all asphyxiate in a cloud that smells like a diesel incinerated corpse*

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

*declares bankruptcy to escape my creditors*

What do you mean I gotta liquidate my truck? It's a drat solid.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

weg posted:

Heh, I deleted my personal emissions gear too!

*rips extremely loud all protein diet fart*

*Me and the boys high five in the crew cab as we all asphyxiate in a cloud that smells like a diesel incinerated corpse*

I was wondering which exhausts more gas fumes, the trucks or the drivers. Hmmm...

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love
🎶these are my peeeeoplllllllle/ this is my laaaaaaaand🎶

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

FlimFlam Imam posted:

I was wondering which exhausts more gas fumes, the trucks or the drivers. Hmmm...

I READ ON TRUTH SOCIAL IT WAS ACTUALLY HYBRIDS AND EVS

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

I got all the climate change I need right here

*blasts AC*

*rolls down window*

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Worf posted:

I got all the climate change I need right here

*blasts AC*

*rolls down window*

*quickly turns off AC as engine begins to rapidly overheat*

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,
driving at night without headlights, “it’s not reckless if you’re in control of your vehicle”

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

driving at night without headlights, “it’s not reckless if you’re in control of your vehicle”

i call this eco mode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
The station wagon is the superior vehicle.