Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Worth noting that Page 8 of the Palestinian donations thread has someone matching donations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leandros
Dec 14, 2008

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

lol why is the air raid shelter full of uniformed military?

Presumably that is in the evacuated north?

right?

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Spaced God posted:

I think it was a smol bean by the name of Alex Jones

Eric Garland too. Although there has been an effort to purposely rewrite what this term actually means to make it beneficial to the state.

Clip-On Fedora has issued a correction as of 21:48 on Feb 26, 2024

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Fister Roboto posted:

His sacrifice will only mean nothing if we allow it to. Now is the time for action, not despair.

This act may not (or may!) be the straw that breaks genocide's back but that doesn't make it useless. That final straw needs every straw that comes before it.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Americans/westerners at large have been bred and beaten into docility to the point that we can watch children get ripped in half by a rifle and be thankful for the opportunity. In a civilized country self immolation can (and has) been the instigator for change but Americans simply do not want to change because to kill others is inherently American

Idk maybe I'm too brain poisoned

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
im not gonna link anything but the zionist posts about bushnell are absolutely disgusting

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

ELTON JOHN posted:

im not gonna link anything but the zionist posts about bushnell are absolutely disgusting

i appreciate the discretion

i think seeing that particular brand of ghoulish gravedancing in this context would make me lose my loving mind

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

A uniformed US troop self immolating is pretty shocking and media outlets rushing to whitewash his motive are guilty of directly participating in genocide

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
morally bankrupt psychotic cowards

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

I got myself together and watched the uncensored video with sound, to update. Just been prepping myself for it all day, I wasn't ready to see it during my workday earlier. Just gonna process it for a bit but I agree with what kropoopkin said.

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Spaced God posted:

Americans/westerners at large have been bred and beaten into docility to the point that we can watch children get ripped in half by a rifle and be thankful for the opportunity. In a civilized country self immolation can (and has) been the instigator for change but Americans simply do not want to change because to kill others is inherently American

Idk maybe I'm too brain poisoned

It’s just the result of being turned into homo economicus. Americans used to revere self sacrifice and heroics but that was slowly dismantled as well as other cultural changes to remove impediments to capitalism.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

VoicesCanBe posted:

https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonCHI/status/1762185585827950625

"NPR was not able to independently verify the man's motives” holy loving poo poo

"I have no idea why this man who lit himself on fire at the Israel embassy after saying 'I will no longer be complicit in genocide' and then screamed 'free palestine' while on fire until he died did what he did" ~npr

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Dixon Chisholm posted:

whoever was asking about how you go to heaven without dying just got to witness it.

god took bushnell before the flames did.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Owlbear Camus posted:

i appreciate the discretion

i think seeing that particular brand of ghoulish gravedancing in this context would make me lose my loving mind

it’s actually clarifying, for me. nothing feels more vindicating than seeing liberals and Zionists get up to their usual nonsense. This is a serial killer culture we’re dealing with.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

boo boo bear posted:

Haroun al-Amriki.

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

from here

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

RC Cola posted:

"I have no idea why this man who lit himself on fire at the Israel embassy after saying 'I will no longer be complicit in genocide' and then screamed 'free palestine' while on fire until he died did what he did" ~npr

npr just proves his point. they are all complicit. history will not look well upon any of these people.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

He didn't footnote his final screams.

FREE PALESTINE*

*according to the outlines agreed upon in The Abraham Accords

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

thanks for finding/posting this

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

god drat.

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you

Based

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

lit af

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

mods make this my avatar thanks

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
Haven't bawled like this since Hind and her rescuers were murdered. So like 3 weeks?

I hate this. But I won't give up on making this world better.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

My serious thoughts on Bushnell: I'm seeing a lot of concern from the usual suspects about how pointless self-immolation is as a technique, as if anyone is actually advocating for it. The point is that the die was already cast; Bushnell made his decision and now it's getting traction from both its undeniable spectacle and the strength of his moral courage. Aaron Bushnell has set the bar for self-sacrifice in the name of Palestine at literal death. From the standpoint of being his moral inferiors, that means the range of everything short of that becomes possible, or not just possible but compelled.

Following Aaron Bushnell is not an advocacy for suicide, but an attempt to preclude the possibility of anyone else having to set themselves on fire on behalf of America's victims.

If he can put himself on fire, you can go to a protest. No excuses.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/seamus_malek/status/1762193013592203615?s=46&t=UyfxoSAUKW7QZlR_GhkuYA

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you

Can this be made into a gang tag?

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS
https://twitter.com/MasaMwsy32320/status/1761379124705136818

lula is everyone's rad uncle.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

This makes a little tiny bit proud of being from that country

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

:unsmith:

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Hatebag posted:

anyway this is the palestine thread. death to america! death to israel! free palestine!

VoicesCanBe posted:

Rest in Power, Aaron Bushnell

stephenthinkpad posted:

I would like to think one day, a school will be named after this guy. Aaron Bushnell High School.

Dead to Israel