Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Trump’s more of a servant of Nurgle really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
given that all of Lovecraft's creatures are actually brown people (a recent re-read of "The Shadow over Innsmouth" was very rough, woof), remaking them as white supremacists is somewhat satisfying and more appropriate to modern fears

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

Nessus posted:

Trump’s more of a servant of Nurgle really

don't you dare disrespect papa nurgle like that

he's more a tool of tzeentch than anything else

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Haley sucks and etc but she is smart enough to see that the gop under trump is hosed at best he loses this year and at worst takes the gop house/senate/state seats with him. Lol

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

HKR posted:

Seems plausible. But now he has lost the changers favor.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Haley sucks and etc but she is smart enough to see that the gop under trump is hosed at best he loses this year and at worst takes the gop house/senate/state seats with him. Lol

Yeah, she's staying in as long as possible in hopes that his rear end goes to jail, etc. It's objectively the right move for her campaign too.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

I am for trump being given access to the entirety of the RNCs bank accounts

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Bottom Liner posted:

Yeah, she's staying in as long as possible in hopes that his rear end goes to jail, etc. It's objectively the right move for her campaign too.

Eh, if that's her plan it's dumb as hell. There's no chance he goes to jail before locking up enough delegates for the nomination. And even hoping to get in with the second most delegates, the RNC would probably just pick someone else.

At this point, it's probably just a matter of nothing to lose. There's no way Trump will accept her back into the fold after this.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

kazil posted:

Eh, if that's her plan it's dumb as hell. There's no chance he goes to jail before locking up enough delegates for the nomination. And even hoping to get in with the second most delegates, the RNC would probably just pick someone else.

At this point, it's probably just a matter of nothing to lose. There's no way Trump will accept her back into the fold after this.
I sure can’t see how Republicans could be motivated by spite. They’re such nice guys!

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
She's grifting and getting ready to write her memoirs/I told you so book and then be the guest republican on CNN/MSNBC.

Senor Big Snacks
Jan 6, 2024

Raku posted:

She's grifting and getting ready to write her memoirs/I told you so book and then be the guest republican on CNN/MSNBC.

Ding ding ding

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Raku posted:

Bottom Liner posted:

It’s both of these. She clearly hates the trump wing and is gonna hold out as long as possible but i think it a bunch of other reason too.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

cr0y posted:

Can a political party file for bankruptcy?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
If I were her, I'd stay until the end, it's not like she's spending her money. Even if Trump doesn't die on the shitter or get arrested before the election, he's almost certainly losign so that'd put her on the map for next time and/or grift

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

It is genuinely utterly satisfying to see a Republican having to deal with the Fake News Barrier for once.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

When Trump's bloated corpse is on the floor of a jail cell and the RNC is bankrupt from trying to keep him out of that cell the chant of "But her name is Nimrata!" will be the new "But her e-mails!"

Mudlark
Nov 10, 2009

Do all the idiots at fox wear the Tucker Just Shat His Pants expression now or is this just something a few of their dipshits do

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

Mudlark posted:

Do all the idiots at fox wear the Tucker Just Shat His Pants expression now or is this just something a few of their dipshits do
To me, her face looks like a perfect :mad:. Which is very funny.

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Mudlark posted:

What a stupid person thinks a thinking person looks like

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

:rolleyes:

IshmaelZarkov
Jun 20, 2013

HKR posted:

Trumbo has a physical need for attention, that - given his 2AM truths - never ever possibly ends. His body, heavy soft and damp after decades of stuffing it with whatever greasy delicacies he desires, is dragged across the country to stand up in front of people he cannot stand but he's in pain without that applause. He's addicted to so many things. Ethics, morality, common decency? All these things vanish like smoke when he sees something he wants.

Trump is the pure expression of what it's actually like to be a Slaanesh worshipper.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

cr0y posted:

It's going to be really funny when he does get his daughter in law in as the co-chair and he starts using the RNC as his new business venture where the outright fraud is so obvious they have to close the RNC down.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Giraffe posted:

To me, her face looks like a perfect :mad:. Which is very funny.
Do they all do fake tan makeup now

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

You need Biden’s cabinet to go along with it and… nope!

Funny, I never knew jack poo poo about the 25th before TRUMP!

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

MrTargetPractice posted:

Something off topic but I was gonna run a Call Of Cthulhu game where Trump is basically Nyarlathotep, the herald for the blind idiot god Azathoth. Trump's inane rambling was gonna be him casting spells and whatnot. I decided against it because I didn't want to RP Trump or get a visit from the Secret Service from my players having to 'stop' him.

I was gonna use this poem as an intro of sorts.

Out in the mindless void the daemon bore me
Past the bright clusters of dimensioned space,
Till neither time nor matter stretched before me,
But only Chaos, without form or place.
Here the vast Lord of All in darkness muttered
Things he had dreamed but could not understand,
While near him shapeless bat-things flopped and fluttered
In idiot vortices that ray-streams fanned.
They danced insanely to the high, thin whining
Of a cracked flute clutched in a monstrous paw,
Whence flow the aimless waves whose chance combining
Gives each frail cosmos its eternal law.
"I am His Messenger," the daemon said,
As in contempt he struck his Master’s head.

I always kinda pictured Nyarlathotep as being more of a charismatic, psychopathic con-man, similar to Randall Flagg, so making him a babbling delusional idiot is an interesting take :hmmyes:

Meatball
Mar 2, 2003

That's a Spicy Meatball

Pillbug

Murdstone posted:

I think we're going to find out lol

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

IshmaelZarkov posted:

Trumbo has a physical need for attention, that - given his 2AM truths - never ever possibly ends. His body, heavy soft and damp after decades of stuffing it with whatever greasy delicacies he desires, is dragged across the country to stand up in front of people he cannot stand but he's in pain without that applause. He's addicted to so many things. Ethics, morality, common decency? All these things vanish like smoke when he sees something he wants.

Trump is the pure expression of what it's actually like to be a Slaanesh worshipper.

Even in death, I serve Thhhhhhe Trumpnisiah

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

omg what a RINO lmao, shlonged like a dog

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
Haley's eventual endorsement of TRUMP is going to be :lmao: worthy

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Scags McDouglas posted:

Even in death, I serve Thhhhhhe Trumpnisiah

GAAD BLESH THUH UNAI SHTASHE

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Maybe Haley will end up as RFK's VP

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

One day, the crude political system that you call a temple will wither and you'll beg my kind to riot for you

But I am already jailed.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Serious_Cyclone posted:

Haley's eventual endorsement of TRUMP is going to be :lmao: worthy

Every election needs its "Ted Cruz in the TRUMP phone bank looking like he wants to die" picture.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Murdstone posted:

Even if the RNC is bankrupt, that doesn’t mean the Republican Party is.

Now if Trump bankrupts the entire Republican Party, that’ll be worth more than a few hearty :lol:s

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Lmao nothing means anything anymore

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Huge fresh :lol:

A very bad day for republicans,bigots,nazis

quote:

The Supreme Court seemed troubled on Monday by a Florida law that prohibits social media companies from disfavoring conservative speakers, at least to the extent that it bars major platforms like Facebook and YouTube from making editorial judgments. But several justices indicated that the sprawling law may be constitutional as applied to other sites like Gmail, Venmo, Uber and Etsy.

The court’s decision, expected by June, will almost certainly be its most important statement on the scope of the First Amendment in the internet era, and it will have major political and economic implications. A ruling that tech platforms have no editorial discretion to decide what posts to allow would expose users to a greater variety of viewpoints but almost certainly amplify the ugliest aspects of the digital age.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i hope he sucks up all their money like a giant bloated tick and then keels over dead from Fishy Delite overdose.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Dress for the job you want, not the job you have.

TheKub
May 11, 2006

MrTargetPractice posted:

Something off topic but I was gonna run a Call Of Cthulhu game where Trump is basically Nyarlathotep, the herald for the blind idiot god Azathoth. Trump's inane rambling was gonna be him casting spells and whatnot. I decided against it because I didn't want to RP Trump or get a visit from the Secret Service from my players having to 'stop' him.

I was gonna use this poem as an intro of sorts.

Out in the mindless void the daemon bore me
Past the bright clusters of dimensioned space,
Till neither time nor matter stretched before me,
But only Chaos, without form or place.
Here the vast Lord of All in darkness muttered
Things he had dreamed but could not understand,
While near him shapeless bat-things flopped and fluttered
In idiot vortices that ray-streams fanned.
They danced insanely to the high, thin whining
Of a cracked flute clutched in a monstrous paw,
Whence flow the aimless waves whose chance combining
Gives each frail cosmos its eternal law.
"I am His Messenger," the daemon said,
As in contempt he struck his Master’s head.

That was great! Thanks for sharing!

I had a sensible :lol: today reminiscing about Trump struggling to sip water from a normal glass tumbler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Huge fresh :lol:

A very bad day for republicans,bigots,nazis

It says they're UNLIKELY to rescind the laws though?