Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

graph posted:

the local axios scooped that the fed got a giant million+ tax credit from the state last week so guess summerslam will be in cle

Oh no, Cleveland providing millions of dollars to pay a rapist to play sports entertainment in one of their largest stadiums. I never thought this could happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Oh god yes

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Lmao at vid

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.

Sono posted:

Oh no, Cleveland providing millions of dollars to pay a rapist to play sports entertainment in one of their largest stadiums. I never thought this could happen.

It hurts because it's true. gently caress the Browns.

And WWE.

And you if you watch it.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

Sono posted:

Oh no, Cleveland providing millions

AND MILLIONS

quote:

of dollars to pay a rapist to play sports entertainment in one of their largest stadiums. I never thought this could happen.

- Dwayne

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
Where do you guy get the card listing for raw?

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

This is a frustrating conversation that's quickly becoming people just lobbing shots and snipes and "bro just don't care about it :smug:" remarks at each other so maybe let's pump the brakes a bit. It's going in circles, it's helping nobody, and it's a Sunday afternoon so let's drop the shots. If you don't care, don't post.

Everyone who admits to still watching current day WWE should get pointed at and laughed at because they're actively supporting a company that is not only morally reprehensible but also sucks complete rear end in a world where many, many alternatives exist. I am similarly going to make fun of people who choose to watch, like, Jeepers Creepers or play Hogwarts Legacy or eat at Chik-Fil-A when other options not only are out there but are also easily and readily-available. Now, people don't have to put the onus on themselves to react every single time it's brought up, especially if it's with a coworker you don't know that well for example, or strangers you'll never meet, but if it's someone proudly going into this thread or even someone you're close with who should probably know better, it's going to be brought up.

I watch WWE

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Pillowpants posted:

Where do you guy get the card listing for raw?

the toilet :D

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

I'm sorry

cunny mcalister
Mar 21, 2004
Somehow less than meets the eye.

Get a load of this guy.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

(chuckles) prove it. name your favorite wrestler

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

How about you watch my butt, you nerd

UnleashedDad
Jan 14, 2022

hi im tony. did you know that a koala's appendix is about two meters long.
This man has a fetish for being yelled at

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

UnleashedDad posted:

This man has a fetish for being yelled at

UnleashedDad
Jan 14, 2022

hi im tony. did you know that a koala's appendix is about two meters long.

He does kinda like getting yelled at yea

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

you see Cody your father was a mediocre wrestler but he was an amazing scientist
*shane mcmahon tears everything in his body in the middle of the wrestlemania ring*

THE MIZ: dont worry, i see their parachutes! theyre okay

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

UnleashedDad posted:

He does kinda like getting yelled at yea

I swear to god half the reason the people who own these businesses own them is because they like big burly men to growl at them

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I swear to god half the reason the people who own these businesses own them is because they like big burly men to growl at them

then why did he hire cm punk? checkmate mark

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Cavauro rules! He is beyond the laws and ken of mortal minds.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

emjayo posted:

BROKEN

FREAKIN

ROLLINS
seth’s take on broken matt hardy, sign me up

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 4 days!)

lol i saw rikishi was saying 'my family hated i did that hell off a cell move'.

dude, you didn't do one. first of all, your family didn't say anything cos you landed on hay, and second of all, it was a huge disappointment for all of the fans in attendance. it was an 8 foot drop onto soft bedding.

but keep cashing those cheQUES.

Gorgolflox
Apr 2, 2009

Gun Saliva

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

then why did he hire cm punk? checkmate mark

I stared at your avatar for a minute before it hit me.. Basket Case, 1982. I've never seen the film, how did I know what it was from?? I have no recollection of of talking about it or reading about it at all ever. In fact the the image in your avatar is completely foreign to me, how did I know??

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

roomtone posted:

dude, you didn't do one. first of all, your family didn't say anything cos you landed on hay, and second of all, it was a huge disappointment for all of the fans in attendance. it was an 8 foot drop onto soft bedding.

You motherfucker. You god drat son of a bitch.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

roomtone posted:

I agree but I could also see a family full of guys who never bumped for anyone getting mad that he did.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Saw that Jade Cargill was trending and I check if she finally debuted on RAW or something. Turns out she and CM Punk are in the new game's DLC. They both really worked just 1 multiman match and get to do nothing, huh. Beepiee is the best AEW hire by default.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

MorningMoon posted:

Saw that Jade Cargill was trending and I check if she finally debuted on RAW or something. Turns out she and CM Punk are in the new game's DLC. They both really worked just 1 multiman match and get to do nothing, huh. Beepiee is the best AEW hire by default.

The Nashiest Nash that ever Nashed.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
11 more shows until Wrestlemania. How many of those will have Cody and Roman in the same ring?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Cody is going to go full Metal Gear Solid and shoot Rock with a tranq gun and hide him, sleeping, in a locker.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MorningMoon posted:

Beepiee is the best AEW hire by default.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Come back to me when Beepie gets hit in the face by a rubber chicken :colbert:

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

wwe

Only registered members can see post attachments!

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

may i see it?

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

roomtone posted:

rikishi's life expectancy is 15 minutes let him spend them in infamy

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Gorgolflox posted:

I stared at your avatar for a minute before it hit me.. Basket Case, 1982. I've never seen the film, how did I know what it was from?? I have no recollection of of talking about it or reading about it at all ever. In fact the the image in your avatar is completely foreign to me, how did I know??

because basket case kicks rear end

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

A- A Rape factory?! At this time of year, at this time of day, in this part of the country, completely protected by a toxic backstage culture?!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9-7uLg-DZU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

P-p-p-p-