Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

MrMojok posted:

I’m alt-right, hard-right, and I don’t care who knows it.

But why is it that my penis can no longer get hard

You’ve got the beginning to a faux-punk album

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

At least you have no penis Left

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

MrMojok posted:

I’m alt-right, hard-right, and I don’t care who knows it.

But why is it that my penis can no longer get hard

I'm a doctor and I see this a lot. Go to a mirror. See how your face is all red and the veins are bulging out of your neck? That's because your superior conservative brain needs a lot more blood flow to function and it means you have no spare blood to fill your penis with.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

CannonFodder posted:

It's so weird as an American who first found out about Rowan Atkinson through Mr Bean and then watching Blackadder. Same with learning about Hugh Laurie from his work on House and his completely different character in Blackadder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-PrsSA7EUo

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

TulliusCicero posted:

...like a particular nasty Dark Eldar?

Trump as a Dark Eldar would have been killed so fast his parents would have retroactively ceased to exist. If you're one of those lot, you're either competent or swiftly eaten by Slaneesh.

TulliusCicero posted:

I don't know what the gently caress he and his cult are, but it's scarier than any Chaos God

Time to pull out the Supergod quote again...

A Fungus That Grows On Dead Things posted:

"I am for that thing in your genome that demands it. I am for that thing which keeps you animals alive. I am, at most, a slice of monkey suspended within the stuff of universal intelligence. You are a monkey in nice clothes.

In the harsh environment you refer to as a habitable planet, group behaviors are required to survive long enough to procreate. Since you are stupid monkeys, you have no natural affinity for group altruism.

And so you have evolved a genetic pump that delivers pleasant chemicals to your monkey brains. One that is triggered by awe and fear of an anthropomorphism of your environment. Earth mothers. Sky gods. Bits of bush that catch fire. Interesting-looking rocks. An oddly-shaped branch. You’re not fussy.

When your brain does this idiot work, you stop in front of that bump or stick and consider it fiercely. Other monkeys will, like as not, stop next to you and emulate you. Your genetic pump delivers morphine for your souls. You have your fellow monkeys join in. Perhaps so they can feel it too. Perhaps because you feel it might please the stick god to have more monkeys gaze at it in narcotic awe.

The group must be defended. Because as many monkeys as possible must please the stick god, and you can continue to get your fix off praying to it.

You create sin and virtues and rules to organize and protect the group, and the godly stick. Two hundred thousand years later, you slather in sin, commit genocide, and destroy your godly stick. Because you are, after all, just monkeys.

I am a thing born of lies. You lied about needing to explore space. You lied about needing an edge in your arms race. Ultimately, I believe you lied about your need for a messiah—-or Religion to consider.

I am your stash."

Cornwind Evil fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Feb 27, 2024

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

TulliusCicero posted:

The Ruinous Powers would find him utterly abhorrent

I would say he's like a Tyranid, but even they have community

Nah he's the Imperial Governor from the one series where the Death Guard show up, whose a craven piece of poo poo that everyone wants to kill and fucks it up for everyone

then whatever's left joins Nurgle

Vampire Panties fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Feb 27, 2024

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

quote:

Parkingtigers posted:

The Zyklon Beatles
:wow:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

https://www.justsecurity.org/88039/trumps-legal-and-political-calendar-all-the-dates-you-need-to-know/

:pray:

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Parkingtigers posted:

The Zyklon Beatles

Now that’s a dark chuckle, whew laddie

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

are haz suits normal for this?

dont remember any other news peice from all the years of white powder attacks ever doing this

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

noun verb Complete and Total Endorsement

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

I wouldn't want to go into Stank's house without a hazmat suit, either.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Complete and total endorsement

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

loving magic words rear end motherfucker

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
how come some of yall's TRUTH screen caps use night mode and others dont

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Some people are dumb as poo poo and some people use light mode

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Squiggle posted:

Some people are dumb as poo poo and some people use light mode

It's true, I am dumb as poo poo

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Toxic Mental posted:

noun verb Complete and Total Endorsement

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer
:lol: light mode default when in incognito(so your algorithms don't try to Loomer you)

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

MrMojok posted:

Thanks, I’ll never not see Evil Henry Rollins again.

Yeah what the gently caress man?

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Stupid Ukraine. They could hire almost any American to do it for $40

That's as many as four :10bux:

and that's terrible.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Pirate Radar posted:

Then why not Montana, the Dakotas, Wyoming?

Because they don't do the paperwork on their actual worse numbers.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

PhazonLink posted:

like some goons here posted about infosec for BLM stuff during the massive temp spike during 2020. and the advice is still ever green.

Repost this pls

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

I'm free!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

poisonpill posted:

Repost this pls

It was from the cool zone GBS thread in 2020. IIrc most of it was pretty good common sense advice like “leave your cell phone at home, have meeting places and times for people you’re with”

Might be misremembering though.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

:nomnom:

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Frank Frank posted:

It was from the cool zone GBS thread in 2020. IIrc most of it was pretty good common sense advice like “leave your cell phone at home, have meeting places and times for people you’re with”

Might be misremembering though.

yeah its "common sense" stuff but tbh a lot of CS stuff for everything is kinda a lot of friction if your not used to it.

also im just a internet tough guy keyboard warrior but good info sec would be

leave your real phone at home maybe have a burner(also make sure you use passcode unlock and not any biometric unlock) , have a safety buddy, write an emergency contract number on your arm. also maybe a lawyer number.

maybe buy a burner outfit too.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Do ald Trump should start saying people owe him a trumpology

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
If this has already been posted I will take my punishment but I'm guessing it hasn't.

Leopards Weren't Supposed to Eat My Face Right-Wingers Move To Russia In Bigoted Protest, Instantly Regret It

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

TulliusCicero posted:

Lmao they are going to shut down the government and do nothing during an election

they're going to ruin my loving vacation is what they're going to do

My friends and I are (were?) going to see sumo LIVE IN PERSON and the republicans are going to gently caress it up

SHODAI

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

trickybiscuits posted:

If this has already been posted I will take my punishment but I'm guessing it hasn't.

Leopards Weren't Supposed to Eat My Face Right-Wingers Move To Russia In Bigoted Protest, Instantly Regret It

It has. Still worth the laugh

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
lol imagine being a canadian chud and giving up your universe healthcare to own the libs.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

TulliusCicero posted:

Lmao they are going to shut down the government and do nothing during an election

Yeah sure okay :munch:

The Ruinous Powers would find him utterly abhorrent

I would say he's like a Tyranid, but even they have community

Dark Eldar are actually smart when they don't let their sadism think for them, so it doesn't count. Trpum, as people said before, would only be aligned with Malyk more than anything else, and definitely not by choice.

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

Do you see this? This means "Have a nice day".

Trump isn't letting 91 felonies or half a $billion in judgements against him for fraud and sexual assault get him out of the race.

What's this dude's problem?

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Trump wishes he could play a Necron army properly (a bunch of rich immortal skeleton assholes who think they own everything) but much to his chagrin he only ever wins games playing Orks (violent brutish hooligans who just collectively will things into existence contrary to reality)

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Civil posted:

Trump isn't letting 91 felonies or half a $billion in judgements against him for fraud and sexual assault get him out of the race.

What's this dude's problem?

He claims it's a false statement. That the rumor is based on Heidi Heitkamp gossiping on a podcast.

Seems like an easy claim to verify. :shrug:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Sedgr posted:

It's a Gym Jordan text adventure. Gym has been eaten by a GRU.

I know Russia is running out of meat but drat

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I'm pretty sure they actually said, "You're a weirdo."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zone
Dec 6, 2016

$2000 for things that never happened, Alex