Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Danger Diabolik
Feb 9, 2014

I think it's very funny that Kipperlilly is using Vote K in a race where her opponent also has a name that starts with K

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudosavior
Apr 14, 2006

Don't you do cocaine at ME,
you son of a bitch!

I Am Fowl posted:

In general, I'm wondering how they got that much money. Killing all those rats couldn't have gotten that much. Copperwhatsit getting all those food trucks to come to the school couldn't have been cheap.

Pretty sure I found a clue to this on the Elmville map in the merch store.

Copperkettle Real Estate. Fabian’s house is in the logo. 4Dogs has rich parents.

boxen
Feb 20, 2011
Not strictly Dropout/Dimension20 related, but involves multiple Dropout people including Ally, Grant, and Raph.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=125K4JKIB5M

Also this:

kidcoelacanth posted:

brennan stop pronouncing ketchup like that

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

boxen posted:

Not strictly Dropout/Dimension20 related, but involves multiple Dropout people including Ally, Grant, and Raph.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=125K4JKIB5M

Also this:

Checking the IMDB cast list reveals' a bunch. Anyone know where we can watch this, and I'll probably watch tomorrow night

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

bunnyofdoom posted:

Checking the IMDB cast list reveals' a bunch. Anyone know where we can watch this, and I'll probably watch tomorrow night

links to pay for a vod in the video description

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
Popped open the new Game Changer and drat Tao has been working out

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

inthesto posted:

It's good to see that all the lie detector couples are still together. One set being married with kid, another set being married on Game Changer itself and the third engaged

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

inthesto posted:

I think it’s Ify and Emily that have been doing the workouts…….

Goddamn

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

The guy's groupchat question is so fuckin good

e: this whole ep is amazing actually and everyone is funny and beautiful

Kloaked00 posted:

Goddamn
You ain't wrong :vince:

Pleads fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Feb 27, 2024

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

hell of a good episode of game changer this week.

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Either the Dropout crew trust Sam with their lives or he pays them so so so loving well. Giving a guy your phone and letting him look at your group chats and delivery food spending and Google searches and unread emails? I would eat my sim card. I would move back to Canada.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!

YggiDee posted:

Either the Dropout crew trust Sam with their lives or he pays them so so so loving well. Giving a guy your phone and letting him look at your group chats and delivery food spending and Google searches and unread emails? I would eat my sim card. I would move back to Canada.

Considering some of the poo poo we've seen on Dirty Laundry, I think the fundamental characteristic of being a comedian is that you would do literally anything for a laugh

I think my favorite part of the episode was Alexis realizing that she was the one who wrote Tao's tweet draft, didn't remember how it ended, and got it right by guessing anyway

Morrow
Oct 31, 2010

Kloaked00 posted:

Goddamn

I always knew that That Ify fucks, but wow

It's not even an endurance thing, it's the scheduling that impresses me.

boxen
Feb 20, 2011

Morrow posted:

I think he's been fairly jacked since like Bloodkeep but my man hasn't slowed down.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

YggiDee posted:

I'd feel safe since it appears they only selected people with iPhones for the episode.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Morrow posted:

It's not even an endurance thing, it's the scheduling that impresses me.

I think the key thing here, that was mentioned in the episode, is that they're in an open relationship. Which means that that note was just how much they were loving each other. They could have been loving much much more on top of that which is insane. This isn't quite "Hi, I'm 50" but it's still impressive.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

the unread emails question was my favorite because i was watching with my partner and we played along: 0 for me, 143,000 for them

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!

kidcoelacanth posted:

the unread emails question was my favorite because i was watching with my partner and we played along: 0 for me, 143,000 for them

sever

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition

boxen posted:

I think he's been fairly jacked since like Bloodkeep but my man hasn't slowed down.

He makes a joke in some episode of "Um, Actually" about how he got into weightlifting because it was one of the only hobbies where it's acceptable to scream like a Dragon Ball character.

It's still the first thing I think of whenever I see Ify on something.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Pleads posted:

The guy's groupchat question is so fuckin good

truly thought this one was a trick question where they’d all be revealed as Ify group chats

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Content Warning: Minifigure full frontal nudity

Magitek
Feb 20, 2008

That's not jolly.
That's not jolly at all!
Finally, the Bojack Horseman crossover we never knew we needed

Henry Fondle

Magitek fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Feb 29, 2024

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

"Nothing a shitload of bleach won't fix"

Xand_Man posted:

Content Warning: Minifigure full frontal nudity

This episode took a turn at multiple points.

Has someone checked on Rick Perry?

Morrow
Oct 31, 2010
You know who also fucks?

Gorgug's parents

boxen
Feb 20, 2011

Morrow posted:

You know who also fucks?

Gorgug's parents

And the lawnmower .

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition
I have had so many games in TTRPGs, both as a DM and a player, where someone used their combat turn at a crucial moment to be wacky and random rather than effective, so Beardsley was giving me some real flashbacks this session.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
The facelift for Um Actually is great

e: I bought The Disruptors and watched it. Really good movie, and I'm glad I got to see Grant's acting chops on display in a longer piece of media

inthesto fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Mar 1, 2024

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

The festival fight and shenanigans are fun but a fuckin multi-turn stun with an INT save requirement is an absolutely brutal mechanic for your players, dang.

e: I was going to be so mad at Brennan if he let Ally waste a whole round but goddamn, lol

Pleads fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Mar 2, 2024

TakenForGranite
Jan 13, 2015
Clearly it wouldn't have been a problem if these teens weren't so bad at school, if they were smarter they'd have made their saves!!

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

I'm impressed at Brennan's discipline in giving Ally every off-ramp when he had that locked and loaded

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Kristin's character sheet now properly lists her name as Kristin Chilis Applebees

lemonadesweetheart
May 27, 2010

Where can you see the character sheets?

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Normally around the beginning of the episode when he starts with each character it'll pop up, I noticed it last episode

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

zac's costume in the new vip is hilarious. i was hoping he would go for video game bad guy like abobo.

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

Time is dead and meaning has no meaning!
Just got around to watching the new Um, Actually and I was so delighted by the newspaper Spider-Man question. More people need to be aware of Clown-9 and Spider-Man's weakness to bricks.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
I love Ify as the new host, and I feel like they're deliberately letting the game breathe with more banter now

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Chicken Thumbs posted:

Just got around to watching the new Um, Actually and I was so delighted by the newspaper Spider-Man question. More people need to be aware of Clown-9 and Spider-Man's weakness to bricks.

Ngl this made me feel like at least one person is a goon because I found out about all that stuff from the thread in BSS. Too bad they didn't mention uncle moley

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I wouldn't be shocked if BDG himself lurks sometimes.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

inthesto posted:

I love Ify as the new host, and I feel like they're deliberately letting the game breathe with more banter now

Yeah he's talked about how that was a goal of the new version of the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
i hate it and im going to stop watching lol. i want autistic game show