Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Pepperman is gonna fix all this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Eat My Fuc posted:

Sasha Banks isn’t a big get in a company that has maybe 5 total women’s wrestlers who have any heat or good matches. If he signed the top 10 free agents in the world perhaps it would generate more buzz and ticket sales. I can’t think of any matches she could have in AEW that would generate any interest. Toni Storm’s character acting is conceptually interesting but she isn’t very good at it and it’s beyond one note by now.

Sasha is gonna get a “what just happened?!” pop, cut a few nasally promos that sound slightly off, maybe have a great match with Athena and then be sitting in catering or doing local morning show promos where she has to explain she isn’t in WWE anymore to the bored hosts for the rest of her AEW contract.

disagree!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I hope Mercedes is happy and has good matches and gets a lot of TV time.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

[to the tune of the Pepper Ann theme song] Pepperman

UnleashedDad
Jan 14, 2022

hi im tony. did you know that a koala's appendix is about two meters long.

Eat My Fuc posted:

Sasha Banks isn’t a big get in a company that has maybe 5 total women’s wrestlers who have any heat or good matches.

You are describing WWE dude

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

UnleashedDad posted:

You are describing WWE dude

It’s an opinion you have but it’s also demonstrably false.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

he didn't say 0

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

NienNunb posted:

[to the tune of the Pepper Ann theme song] Pepperman

Much too cool for Triple H
Pepperman she'll get viewers to a million

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

when the sex trafficking lover actually stands up for the company 😭😭😭

nexas
Sep 4, 2009

nope

I for one can't wait to see future AEW ROH Womens Word Champion Mercedes Moné.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

yea ok is mean and grumpy today!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

how big of a shithead loser do you have to be to make your forums gimmick crying about the womens division of a company that puts on mid matches and supporting/defending/extolling the one that has raped and abused them for 40 years at a minimum, that created segments specifically designed to hire vulnerable women for wrestlers and executives to harass and rape, that covered up rapes and drove women to suicide, and that's barely any of it all? gently caress you :D

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

I don't have any expectation that Mercedes is going to thrive. But I'm assuming she'll be paid

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

apophenium posted:

Much too cool for Triple H
Pepperman she'll get viewers to a million

lol

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

yea ok posted:

how big of a shithead loser do you have to be to make your forums gimmick crying about the womens division of a company that puts on mid matches and supporting/defending/extolling the one that has raped and abused them for 40 years at a minimum, that created segments specifically designed to hire vulnerable women for wrestlers and executives to harass and rape, that covered up rapes and drove women to suicide, and that's barely any of it all? gently caress you :D

Hey my friend I like you a lot, i’m sorry for being upsetting to you. I don’t think some of your assumptions here are fair or grounded in reality. I think that maybe it’s not me who you are upset with. I don’t give any of the companies any money or support beyond watching the matches for free. In my initial post I was trying to be goofy and roast like in my assessment of AEW’s division because it’s the hell thread for dunking on AEW in a jovial manner. If you dislike me very much that’s ok. I still like you and think you’re funny and cool.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I don't support the rape company at all except via the primary means through which they make their money.

Also Peacock is literally a paid service.

MJeff fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Feb 26, 2024

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
also more street fighter crossovers, TK

or more Tekken crossover

gently caress, give me Hangman Adam Page in Soul Calibur for some reason, Tony

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

EMF please just learn how to get funny again. You used to be funny and you used to needle people with good contrarian opinions that were true and good. Now you just go "hurr what if the company that hates women was actually good?" and it sucks so bad and is indistinguishable from the worst WWE Twitter stans. Just the most braindead dogshit when you could be driving people insane with takes like "Tony Khan needs to hire Nia Jax and Charlotte Flair to get them on the road to rehabilitation and turn them into the queens they always could be."

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

ok, you post as a dog from now on, a big dog wearing britches and edge and christian style wrap around sunglasses

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

That's just poochie

He's absolutely cooked folks

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Eat My Fuc posted:

Hey my friend I like you a lot, i’m sorry for being upsetting to you. I don’t think some of your assumptions here are fair or grounded in reality. I think that maybe it’s not me who you are upset with. I don’t give any of the companies any money or support beyond watching the matches for free. In my initial post I was trying to be goofy and roast like in my assessment of AEW’s division because it’s the hell thread for dunking on AEW in a jovial manner. If you dislike me very much that’s ok. I still like you and think you’re funny and cool.

Didn't you own stock in the company at one point or was that a bit

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Pylons posted:

Didn't you own stock in the company at one point or was that a bit

Years ago. I traded put options last year (a trade that benefits when the stock tanks, which it did briefly.)

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Who cares the gimmick is blown, take a couple months off and become an epic rereg guy

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

woah woah let’s not go after the stock holders. its way cooler to make money on wwe than to give them money. i made a cool 5 figures trading wwe options right after the pandemic started

and trading puts against wwe is inherently good

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

You'd definitely have to be some kind of puts to still have anything to do with that company

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
If you can find a way to profit off of the WWE being dogshit, I am not opposed to that

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I sold all my stock when it went up from the netflix deal and right before it dropped again. I do not regret making money off those bastards.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

and just to be clear, it’s also good praxis to make money selling a trunk full of rubber chickens in the linc parking lot, especially because they can’t be returned

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

quit whackin off in mah thread (tom anderson from beavis and butthead)

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

JUNGLE BOY posted:

and just to be clear, it’s also good praxis to make money selling a trunk full of rubber chickens in the linc parking lot, especially because they can’t be returned

can't wait for the wrestling convention circuit to bring in "rubber chicken guy" for autographs, 50 bucks a pop

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
mercedes is going to be like how all mercedes are: overpriced, breaking down constantly, and better overseas than in the states

now if she changes her name for ford f-150 buddy we'll be in loving business

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

I was going to flame you for being wrong & a dumbass but I looked at your post history and... you're actually pretty sick

but don't ever do that again. I was right. If people really cared about how much Meat was in match they would bitch about Miro or Big Bill not being in the match. Goons are performatively yearning for meat that will never come

this is how more people need to post by the way. more people need to treat me like an infamous outlaw sheriff

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That DICK! posted:

this is how more people need to post by the way. more people need to treat me like an infamous outlaw sheriff

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

I'm here for the Ric Flair moments during the Stinger match

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

Shinjobi posted:

also more street fighter crossovers, TK

or more Tekken crossover

gently caress, give me Hangman Adam Page in Soul Calibur for some reason, Tony

Eddie Kingston in Soul Calibur VII wielding a gas canister