Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
drat, man, that's crazy that like three days after this false flag assassination attempt we know every single detail about the event. That's nuts!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

withak posted:

If you are a million years old and leader of the free world then you can have as much ice cream as you want.

Two scoops, even

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:lol:

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
That’s too much actually. I meant you can have it as often as you want, not in unreasonable quantities.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I have four thousand dollars.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Meanwhile in Tucker news

The Four Seasons pulled their flag for obvious reasons, yet I keep seeing right wing media repeatedly refer to at as the Four Seasons Hotel, which is it as much a part the hotel management group as Four Seasons Landscaping.

Curious choice on consistent messaging about Moscow fine hotels.

bigman.50grand
Mar 31, 2007
no

bird with big dick posted:

I have four thousand dollars.

And yet Tucker remains unscathed.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

madmatt112 posted:

I know a goon who moved to the US from Canada and figures the healthcare there is better and more affordable (due to his living in an income-tax-free state) than here. I read his messages with my newborn on my lap, toddler running riot, and stay at home momwife, thinking “drat that dude is nuts”.

doesnt no income tax just mean sales tax and other taxes(property?) are higher?

lol at the sheer financial stupidity of so many people. like people dont get why poo poo in the middle of no where is cheap as poo poo, or other basic fin 101 stuff.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

It only cost 4,000 dollars

This is all very real

Lmao Carlson is so clearly compromised it's hilarious

This is loving laughably bad, even for the dipshits who run Pucci's Russia

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 06:52 on Feb 27, 2024

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

Yes this seems like the sort of thing Russia would absolutely allow to be leaked to the press if it actually happened

Maybe the FSB like the Malaysian feds, and allow people they black bag to pass their Twitter log in details onto their relatives so they can keep posting?

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Catastrophe posted:

Who the gently caress is the poo poo for? Why, it's for poo poo fucks, of course.

I thought the lyrics were "Everybody knows poo poo's hosed!"

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/usatodayvideo/status/1761510371142058475/video/1

watch how he says babies later in the video

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

What would be really scary is if they complied with his request because he requested it.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Trump, pumped full of fertilized eggs, "I am going to have... The most beautiful baby ever made. More beautiful than you can ever imagine."

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Scam Likely posted:

I'd do it for free 🙋‍♂️

Maybe don't post things like this so Jeffrey doesn't have to explain the something is awful forums to the fbi

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

TulliusCicero posted:

It's called being a narcissist

Right wing media constantly sends messages to your brain of how smart and special and handsome and virile you are, eat these brain pills and stop the evil commie Muslim Mexican Satanist aethist Zionist Reptillian libs.

That's all it is: a bunch of narcs grifting each other all the way down, and Trump is their god of Narcissists

Someone brought up the Chaos God's thing with Trump: their champions actually deeply believe in something.

He believes in nothing. He creates nothing. He only believes in power, avarice, domination, and pride. The man is entirely motivated by his insecurities and sadism. He's entropy and destructive narcissistic impulse given flesh.

I don't know what the gently caress he and his cult are, but it's scarier than any Chaos God
I am never loving sleeping again.

Holy poo poo.

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

Trump, when his lawyers come looking for payment for services (courtesy Late Night with Seth Meyers)

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Funky See Funky Do posted:

What would be really scary is if they complied with his request because he requested it.

They 100% are going to

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
:golfclap:

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

re: 40k trump
hed just be some dumbass chaos undivided guy, but def weighted towards nurgle and slaanesh (despite being super 5d chessmaster prolly doesnt make the cut for Tzeentch). He wouldnt be some badass space marine heretic either hed be one of the mutant freaks that leads some smalltime cult till the bigboys get there

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I hate to break it to you but the Republican party is already doing this. The Senate painstakingly put together a deal to fund both border security and Ukraine and it was DOA as soon as it was published because Trump announced that Republicans shouldn't back any border deal at all. Anything he says, the GOP will go along with.

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

the way they are backpeddling on the IVF ban I can only imagine the next step will be to start lying outright and say the dems are banning it

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

I hate to break it to you but the Republican party is already doing this. The Senate painstakingly put together a deal to fund both border security and Ukraine and it was DOA as soon as it was published because Trump announced that Republicans shouldn't back any border deal at all. Anything he says, the GOP will go along with.

Yeah I know. It's all hosed up. He has an effective veto power despite holding no office or winning any election.

CoasterMaster
Aug 13, 2003

The Emperor of the Rides

Nap Ghost

Sometimes when I’m going for walks around the neighborhood, my meandering takes me near an ice cream place. And if it’s a nice day, you bet your rear end I’m getting some ice cream.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

the gop is just mad that there are adults in a ice cream shop.

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

Watch this drive. :rolleyes:

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

He looks like poo poo now, goddamn.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

somnambulist posted:

Lol it's funny that you can say this every day and it's no less true than the day before

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

The face of a healthy and capable 78 year old

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

trickybiscuits posted:

If this has already been posted I will take my punishment but I'm guessing it hasn't.

Leopards Weren't Supposed to Eat My Face Right-Wingers Move To Russia In Bigoted Protest, Instantly Regret It

These idiots could have just stayed in Alberta with the direction the provincial government is going.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

somnambulist posted:

he always has even when he was young

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

it’s because he IS poo poo

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Fellas, is it gay to eat ice cream on your own?

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Donald Trump and Kari Lake are my favorite characters in Hamlet

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

steinrokkan posted:

Depends on how much tongue you use.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

https://twitter.com/FoxReports/status/1761067735587394003
Text: In new memo obtained by CNN, NRSC instructs its candidates to reject clearly and concisely government attempts to restrict access to IVF

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

https://twitter.com/SusanRinkunas/status/1761148475477983691

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

steinrokkan posted:

Much like Chuck Grassley, I enjoy the occasional trip to the Dairy Queen because it is in fact a great place for u no what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I went to Dairy Queen tonight and got a Blizzard after my wife went to bed. I might be gay folks.