Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

I genuinely really like you desert bus but you really can't deny you have a somewhat unique perspective on things

E what a loving snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
just eat on the shitter

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

I enjoy the occasional "baked out of my gourd in the early hours of the morning, in bed with a fresh pizza" moment ngl

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
I don't even eat in other people's beds at the hotel. But I am basically Pigsty but with food particles instead of dust.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Eating in bed rules y'all, wtf?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Sorry babe, but I don’t eat in the bed :smug:

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

eating in bed ain't good

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
if you eat cookies in bed you're a crumb-bum!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

You can only eat taffy in bed. That's been known for decades.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

just chewing some taffy while I clip my toenails and shave my pubes in bed

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Grand Fromage posted:

You can add MSG at any time, including shaking some on your food at the table straight into your mouth as a delicious treat.
FTFY.

Jyrraeth
Aug 1, 2008

I love this dino
SOOOO MUCH

I'm like the princess and the pea with crumbs in bed. If there's a single crumb, it drives me to madness until I manage to remove it.

Haven't had peas in bed, however.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

gently caress me, I was with this rear end in a top hat until the last sentence. Extreme HN energy from this guy.

A microwave oven is uniquely unsuited for baking bread. A good crust locks in moisture and tastes really good, but to develop it you need steam and high heat. Grrrr.

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

Unsettling

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
if the phrase 'as a software developer' isn't triggering immediate red flags about anything that isnt to do with software development then i don't know what to tell you

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
As a mother AND a software developer...

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

RoastBeef posted:

Unsettling

That's not bread.

Here's a rye sourdough

Mixed bread (80:20 rye:wheat)

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Bread product

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

A man with no appreciation for homemade ryebread is a man unfulfilled.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

RoastBeef posted:

Unsettling

Is It Cake?

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Always interesting to watch trolling work outside of time and location so that the intended response happens completely removed from the troll.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Jyrraeth posted:

I'm like the princess and the pea with crumbs in bed. If there's a single crumb, it drives me to madness until I manage to remove it.

The remarkable thing is how it continues to find you, again and again. As if it's the one particle of matter in the universe and you're a dense mass.

Haha, "as if"

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I managed to sleep on a used butter knife once.

The weirdest thing about it was that it was made out of metal.

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

Sir Lemming posted:

Is It Cake?

Some psychopath at food network posted:

Although it has no crust or color, this loaf of bread is light and airy. Equally amazing -- it takes only about 4 minutes to bake.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

No crust, colour, or taste.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Mrw* I see that bread: :geno:

*Maillard reaction when

Pancho Jueves
Aug 20, 2007

BEST FRIENDS!!

Can’t get out of bed due to leg pain.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Antigravitas posted:

No crust, colour, or taste.

Finally a food that won't arouse any sinful passions, thanks science!

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Pancho Jueves posted:

Can’t get out of bed due to leg pain.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

hallo spacedog posted:

I genuinely really like you desert bus but you really can't deny you have a somewhat unique perspective on things

E what a loving snipe

My life got all weirded up long long ago and I've leaned into that. Learned that what other people think doesn't matter. Until someone is wrong and says eating in bed is bad. Or something. I don't enjoy having to educate people for things that seem obvious. Such as the goodness of 3am bed tacos.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
I don't see the problem with eating in bed, especially the sort of extremely crumb free food that started the debate. Especially if you, like a lot of people do, live in a cyberpunk dystopia $1000/month broom closet apartment.

I don't do it myself but that's mostly because I eat in front of my PC while watching youtube videos or anime.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Mymla posted:

I don't see the problem with eating in bed, especially the sort of extremely crumb free food that started the debate. Especially if you, like a lot of people do, live in a cyberpunk dystopia $1000/month broom closet apartment.

I don't do it myself but that's mostly because I eat in front of my PC while watching youtube videos or anime.

Yeah mostly I just toss my keyboard to the side and use my slide out keyboard tray as my table. But I can't spend all day every day in front of the computer. The internet makes you stupid.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

I do have an actual dining room and even a dining room table with matching chairs. But that's for paying bills and giving kitty more sleeping options.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.
Just out of curiosity, how many of the pro eating in bed camp are married?

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

CzarChasm posted:

Just out of curiosity, how many of the pro eating in bed camp are married?

I don't have a partner but I wouldn't get one who was so insecure that me eating in bed is an issue and/or so messy that they can't eat in bed without making a fuss about it.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
If ya really wanna tempt fate eat wings in bed.

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

dog nougat posted:

Udon in my futon

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

dog nougat posted:

Wings are a bathtub food.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

I don't eat in bed but the real civilized/animal line here is are you just tossing a plate of food on your bed, or are you using some sort of tray to keep things clean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

LOL if you don't have special bed gnomes bound by magic to clean your bed .